• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

"Okay...if the cloud have infinite speed, technically then it mean that the cloud alone could blizt him right? That thing would make it the perfect transportation device for this little payload right here."

I then held the dog in front of the team, to said my point

[Doesn't the Dog only work once he's weakened/we're supposed to use it after he's dead?]

"Sorry Greg. Dog plan's on hold"

Dante Al Thais

6 square portals simultaneously appear around Gilgamesh, forming a perfect cube. The "exteriors" of the portals are connected to nothing. The interiors of the six portals facing Gilgamesh are connected to another set of portals... that just opened approximately 1145 lightyears in the direction of the constellations Titania pointed at.

Dargoo Faust said:
[Doesn't the Dog only work once he's weakened/we're supposed to use it after he's dead?]
[He only said that the dog will end it after we weaken him, not that he can't attack him in the first place. If the dog could harm it, then I don't care if we have to perform Attack of the Thousand Needle to do it.]

[...Wait, if the dog could harm it using it ability, then doesn't that mean I could not only buff it ability, but learn from it?]

Andykhang said:
[...Wait, if the dog could harm it using it ability, then doesn't that mean I could not only buff it ability, but learn from it?]
[no, Doggo is the ability, and you don't have enought fluffiness points to tranform in the doggo]

[...I does have the Shapeshifting skill though. And I am prepare to turn into fluff incarnate if that's what it take to escape this]

[But Doggo can be buff. He can be harder, faster, better, stronger than he's before. HE will be even more fluffier than he ever before]

[@Monarch i'm pretty sure that having a black hole on the other side of the portals wouldn't change the fact that Gilgamesh can just shatter your portals or just ignore them like that female robot did before]

[It doesn't change the fact that he ca]

[But having a black hole instantly pulling on you in all directions with enough force to tear a star system apart tends to be a little distracting]

[I'm not trying to pull him through the portals. I'm trying to use the sheer graviational force to rip him apart]

ProfessorLord said:
The many weapons that are fired towards myselves seemingly... dissapear, and stop short from touching me, let alone doing any damage.
"It seems you've made an assumption, worm. Although there may only exist one D4C in any given universe, that rule does not apply to Killer Queen." I scoff.

"In other words, every single one of us has access to Killer Queen!" we all shout in unison. We all slowly begin to approach Gilgamesh, as a crowd, whatever weapons launched towards us being detonated by this massive collection of Killer Queen.

All except one, which turns around to the rest of the team, speaking quietly, "If anyone of you has an idea, now would be a great time to assist me.", sweat visible on his forehead. The body-double continues to join the rest in approaching GIlgamesh.
[No reaction to this so I'll assume it's okay to go forward]

The swarm of my body-doubles begin to break out into a sprint, rushing towards Gilgamesh, each one with Killer Queen. The collection of stands begin to throw out punches wildly, each one of them attempting to just touch Gilgamesh. If possible, maybe, just maybe, I can blow him to pieces.

"Bend to my will, you piece of shit!"

[Pretty sure KQ can OHKO him, no?]

[You having the ability doesn't make you a stand though. I'm hoping that I get an advantage or mechanic that allows me to to do so because of being incorporeal and intangible.]

[Also, can you even see Killer Queen to begin with?]

[um]

[I feel you aren't aware that if you go close enough to gilgamesh right now for KQ to touch him, i.e. within the portal cube, you will be ripped apart by the gravitational forces of a black hole?]

[I think Killer Queen can touch him from a distance, no? It's coming from a portal so it should be contained within the immediate area]

[KQ has a 1m range, so you need to be within 1 metre of Gil for KQ to touch him. Those portals are more than 1m away from Gil]

[It's actually 2m, not 1m. Funny enough it's never explicitly stated, but we see Killer Queen fighting Crazy Diamond from an equal distance away from Kira and Josuke, so he should really scale to the range of other close-ranged brawler stands. Keep in mind range in terms of stands represents effective fighting range, not maximum range in general. We see this when Star Platinum manages to bring Jotaro a radio and other luxuries from the break room in the police station.]

[I don't think he could place portal inside a sun. And just the surface alone isn't enough unless you count all of them at the same times]

[Nah, I could do a sun] [More effective against darkness yes, effective against Gil, not so much]

[The inside of a sun is only 8-A, and Gil is 5-A. Unless the sun was exploding at the time, it wouldn't do anything to him]

[Not exactly, no. That's only in christan faith most of the time, and this thing is more Lovecraftian.]

[What about the sun's core then?]

[Yeah, but everytime you said Light against Darkness, you would instantly thinking about the image of Jesus kicking ass isn't it? The image alone reminding you of Christan, even when Shinto and Buddhism do it]

[Yin Yang is more about balance, while Christan specifically build their religion around the concept of Light defeating Darkness, and even flip there property (I mean, you only see light in star and darkness in space, why would you think one of the most volatile place in the world represent order, while the calmest place represent chaos?) ]

I wait until the people going to fight the Darkness all enter the cave. It's my turn to guard them while they fight.

" Ban...Kai! Daiguren Hyorinmaru! "

Ice flows around my body, forming into wings on my back and claws at the ends of my limbs.

I know I'm too slow for these enemies so I'll just freeze this whole area in a giant ice shield.

I make a layer of ice in a spherical shape that covers the cave and a few meters of ground while being several kilometers thick.

Hopefully nothing bad happens to them.

[Everything is too fast reeeee. Silas is just staying outside the cave keeping the demons in the outside from coming in and distracting you guys.]

Back