• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

If he's weaker than the darkness...

Using Kamui's Delivery Service, I put a ton of Flip on the outside. As he lose control of himself and freezing up, I then put ton of Gravity on him to make him collapse onto the ground with extreme force. After that, I blitz straight to him to touch him, causing him to explode on the inside.

[Andy this was part of the new rules and suggestions we've implemented. Not sure, but I'm assuming you're talking about the 4 armed man in the field. We've decided to limit the actions a person can take that affects another to be just one, so the DM/blah can have a chance to reply more easily. Not only that but you've roleplayed the DM's character once you've blatantly forced an attack and the damage onto him, even if it may not have done anything.

TL;DR: one action at a time, don't force other characters to take damage but rather throw out an attack and wait for the person to tell you if it does damage]

Jackson stands smiling "Well looks like we get to have some fun" Jackson then enters a battle stance, pulling out Ama no Murakumo.

"Foolish idiot! You've already lost. You must have little experience, but.....lighting powers me UP! i've been through it all. Decapitations, nutshots, heart attacks, and more. YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME, WITH WHAT GIVES ME STRENGTH!?" He grabbed a shotgun like Elmer Fudd, and donned his outfit. "It's EVERYTHING SEASON now!"

[I think we should start a new thread, this is almost about to burst. Blah I'd highly recommend that you add the rules Dargoo had provided in the thread, just like we have the square brackets rule. You should probably add an updated summary next thread, let us know what plot events happened from the Gilgamesh fight that ultimately brought us to the current fight, and who we're fighting ofc]

Back