• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

[Maybe the portals revert in her physical presence. Or maybe they just don't conjure in the first place. Maybe she can walk through it unaffected. Up to blah]

[Walks through them as if they aren't there, resists your spatial manip. Once your character gets better with it/gets more souls with spatial manip they'll be able to affect these things, but not yet. Also, Kura and Kuro are meant to be fighting those two two on two, way off in the distance where you guys can't see them.]

He then tried hitting something, anything with his chainsaw, but was literally blinded by rage and couldn't hit anything. Either that, or his 125 years of hatred, insanity, and torment caught up to him. It was mostly his age that made him slow down a little. Soon enough, he stopped all movement, pain coursing all around due to his constant shouting. "I need a rest for just ONE SECOND." He said, before falling limp.

[I think we are all supposed to be fighting Gil and also if KanK are so strong why would they need us, they seem to be far stronger then us]

[Legit question. How can I help here again? My two characters get ******* on in comparison to Gil]

"Oh. Thanks for the save"

I decide not to stick around, and teleport myself over to the other people.

╬▒╬║╬╣╬¢╬À¤â╬»╬▒ ¤ä╬┐¤à ¤â¤ì╬╝¤Ç╬▒╬¢¤ä╬┐¤é

I attempt to freeze the golden armoured man in space, but... he just kinda keeps moving.

Well shit.

"I don't suppose any of you have any time acceleration powers that could help me actually keep up with what is going on here?"

[Psycho: In the beginning, it was explained that the reason you guys were picked is because you have high potential for growth, not because you are currently/will instantly become strong. Also, although they can deal with those two given time, if they were to fight all three at once they would lose.]

"I hear ya, and i don't care. Just let me rest in peace." He said, and started to bleed out. "Well, this is it, huh? Man, i'm really bad at this."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Psycho: In the beginning, it was explained that the reason you guys were picked is because you have high potential for growth, not because you are currently/will instantly become strong. Also, although they can deal with those two given time, if they were to fight all three at once they would lose.]
[Oh Ok I guess I forgot that, also what are there tiers]

"Just a moment, worm." a voice commands Gilgamesh.

"You dare mock my justice? Just who do you think you are?" echoes my voice in the distance, despite my bisected corpse still being visible to all. Gilgamesh turns around to the sound of footsteps, as I walk towards him once more, this time stopping short.

"My power, though incomplete, is still far greater than any attack you can throw at me." I utter, before more body-doubles step out from behind me, revealing over a dozen clones of myself.

"You're seeing correctly... this is the power of D4C! The power to traverse alternate universes! Here I am, from over a dozen alternate universes. Our power... is absolute!" I exclaim, all of my body-doubles shuffling uneasily.

[The Manuelo slain was just an alternate universe version/body-double. The real one was traversing alternate universes and left at some point before we encountered them]

"Well, enough just laying around, time to get serious..." Macro: Field". "

Immediately, Greg deploy a field that severely hampered the opponent in front of him and significantly buffing the allies, as power constantly drain from him and power's constantly replenish.

"After that..."Kamui's Delivery Service". "

As he was slowing down in just a moment, ton and ton of "Flip" Ofuda appear around, and attached to him out from illusion. Like before, the Darkness that's in him gone haywire and actively hurt him instead.

Taking advantagous of this situation, Greg then simutaniously used "Macro: Debuff" and "Macro: Buff" onto him and allies, respectively. As the man before him is constantly hampered, slow, weakened, curse, bleed, and myriad of other thing while the allies finally have their speed raise enough to finally match him with other buff, the battlefield is finally leveled.

"With that said, let turn this around..."Macro: Bombarment". "

With that Macro, many multitude of attack bomb him from range, and wittling him down.

"I'll keep taking care of as many weapons as possible you guys take care of him, but keep your guard up"

[And if he has the durability CCC Gil has, I doubt that bombardment is doing anything either]

I hear Greg say "Kamui"

Kamui?

Isn't that my power?

Oh, he copied me.

I throw a large fireball at Gilgamesh, but they explode early as they are intercepted by something too fast for me to see.

"Oh for ***** SAKE!"

"Eh, no. I won't fall here. Who cares if i'm 125, i'm not gonna fall here." He then bounced up, more energized than ever. His crazy side was back. "DID YOU MISS ME!?"

[Ok so ive noticed(and it may just be me) that out of everyone Andy has by far the most confusing powers]

[Also Blahs character with the speed and dur negation would be really helpful right now]

[He has so many thanks to Han Jee Han and Senri's copying and he doesn't do nearly a good enough job of explaining which ones / combination of ones he's using]

Though the field fails to affect the darkness, each of you is now much faster and stronger. The ofuda also don't have the desired effect, but they're able to "flip" the control of his body, causing the darkness' coordination to be significantly hampered.

However the weapons of gate of Babylon are still firing towards the many Manuelo in the area.

"I GUESS NOT!" He said, before grabbing an ACME DIY pack. He set up a trap that would make Rube Goldberg proud. Basically, Gil would slip on a banana peel, he would trigger a mouse to fall on a button, which activates a cart that pushes a lever, which lights a stick of TNT. That TNT would blow up a wall, which would have one of the parts of it land on another button, setting Gil right infront of a cannon, which shoots him and knocks him out. Al least, the darkness would be.

Problem is that he then slipped on the EXACT BANANA PEEL. This would hurt a lot.

[It's basically many field overlapping together due to the Macro, and it's basically drain him and buff us as the same times. Also yeah my ability is confusing, I does said that my skilllist is probably going to be the second best in this mess]

The many weapons that are fired towards myselves seemingly... dissapear, and stop short from touching me, let alone doing any damage.

"It seems you've made an assumption, worm. Although there may only exist one D4C in any given universe, that rule does not apply to Killer Queen." I scoff.

"In other words, every single one of us has access to Killer Queen!" we all shout in unison. We all slowly begin to approach Gilgamesh, as a crowd, whatever weapons launched towards us being detonated by this massive collection of Killer Queen.

All except one, which turns around to the rest of the team, speaking quietly, "If anyone of you has an idea, now would be a great time to assist me.", sweat visible on his forehead. The body-double continues to join the rest in approaching GIlgamesh.

[Unless those buffs make me a grand total of 20,000 times faster, I still can't keep up with a guy going at 5000C]

[Gilgamesh himself is still like 35x faster than Killer Queen prob slightly more. I'm just distracting and hopefully waiting for someone to provide some synergy.]

[Andy, You are in a cave filled with a purple haze that blocks out all light. Also, Edward, Gil's main move right now is semi-random Blade spam. Your luck means it won't hit you or people right by/behind you.]

"Ouch. That really hurts, ya know? After this, i'm gonna have to rest, maybe even die a little. Wait, hold on. What about the cann-" BLAM!

[In other words, i'm off to bed.]

"Why the hell does this guy have so many weapons ive destroyed like 50 of them!"

[Also in this battle I dont think theres such thing as too many buffs @Edward]

[Jee-Han's speed buffs are stated to be 20 times, combined with the 2 times buff from Realm, and a potential buff fromEdward, and The and the stands could be significantly faster than Gil. Jee-Han's buff may actually be 2300* though, since it seems to raise him from transonic to something like Mach 2300. Also, Gil is currently semi-immobilized.]

Realm yells out "The enemy's down, it's time for an all out attack!" Charging in, he's able to strike the darkness with a strong hit.

"Tsk, this isnt working" hmm how about this. Jackson then uses Zero Sig attacking Gil diectly with a full power light saber slash to the eyes and doing it again and again.

[I keep going for the eyes so someone can make a move while hes blinded, also im intangible and nothing on his profile says he can touch an intangible being(unless I missed it)]

[Portal shenanigan and Illusion Dimension should fix that. Also...200x from time + 1000x from buff, then the field earlier include a time field that increase the time even more from that initial buffing by 20x... ]

Back