• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

[At this point gil should have lost like 10% of his strnegth and speed and it will continue to increase]

[@Dargoo Basically you got a body of a game Characters, see health, body is indestructible but not invincible, collect loot, that kind of thing]

[You know I think stranger would be dead by now if not for type 2 immortality and toon force, but I could be wrong]

Accepts Party Request because why not

[@Psycho I've cast invunlerability on all of you, although I'm pretty sure Ganon bypasses that to a large degree.]

[Question: Is Gil a masterless servant right now? Because I can banish wandering spirits.]

Dargoo Faust said:
[Question: Is Gil a masterless servant right now? Because I can banish wandering spirits.]
[Couldn't it be assumed that the supreme darkness is its master?]

Quickly shifting into Zilla, Kyoryu lunged for Ganon, biting into his side while simultaneously unleashing an Atomic Ray.

[This Gil is a major darkness, not actual Gil. It's a Small 3D portion of the supreme darkness that has taken on all the powers, abilities, strength, and intelligence of a being. @Psycho there's a limit to the amount you can take in with physical hunt, 10% off a 5A is beyond what you can achieve (also Gil has magic resistance, and magic isn't exactly Ban's best stat). @Christian, the battle is with Gil. The naked one. Ganon and Nono are off in the distance fighting Kura and Kuro, the shockwaves would instakill you if you were nearby. @Dargoo invulnerability is on a 5C scale, so it can be treated as giving everyone durability high enough into low 5B that no 5C could harm them, that plus other stat buffs that others can give will let all of you guys take a few blows if they aren't in vital locations. Also, Gil's future reading lets him read all possible futures, so although he won't know which one will occur due to your interference, he will still be more prepared for them than anyone else would be.]

"Hmmm I guess thats all I can take huh" Jackson then starts firing lasers at the mans eyes and enters intangible mode.

[Can I turn Ea and Gates of Babylon attacks into sticks? Also, on Wukong's cloud, I have infinite speed.]

[D'oh! Well, retconning time!]

"GET OVER HERE SO I CAN SQUISH YOU!" The toon shouted, driving the truck into the battle. He honked the horn, trying to run Gil over, but that wouldn't end well, now would it? Due to no explanation, the truck was insta-busted, leaving him on his own. He grabbed the chainsaw, started running towards Gil, and jumped up. "GOTCHA NOW, YA NAKED LITTLE-"

SLAM!

Somehow, a rake got up to where he was, and slammed him in the face.

"You, naked one. Do my words fall on deaf ears? I told you to get the **** out of our way. I'm about to go ahead and kill the other two, don't join them or I'll wipe you away too." I shout towards Gilgamesh, walking towards him with confidence.

[I have to wait and see what happens with the laser beams im shooting at his eyes, if they hit they may not do serious damage but they will blind him.]

"Ouch. One minute, i'm kickin' butt, the next i'm havin' the opposite happen." He said, before trying to latch onto Gil's shoulder. His upper jaw was then pierced through by a sharp boulder, but he survived it easily, despite the pain.

[Just got back from places]

I exit Kamui and cast my defensive spell Twisted Space. That should turn away any attacks that move through 3 dimensional space.

Alright, let's begin with a Portal Crush on the robot.

Dante Al Thais

A cube made of six interconnected portals appears around the robot, then begin to close in on her.

[Let's give this a go shall we!]

[No Andy. Dargoo: Most GoB weapons you can turn to sticks, not sure about Ea, definitely not Enkidu. You guys are meant to work together for this. Psycho: you have a great stealth, the ability to steal stuff, and very bright light (I recommend an AoE flash (kinda like what Gil is doing) instead of lasers). You have several stat ampers among you, including Andy, who has access to a speed amp of 20x at minimum, that he should be able to apply to others since he's increased its abilities. You guys also have illusion creators and whatnot that can make doing things to him easier. Other stuff too.]

The darkness accesses it's past memories upon hearing Manuelo's threats, it searches for the socially appropriate response. "Heel, mongrel." Armor appears over the naked man, and several black portals open, firing weapons out at high speeds. Immediately afterwards a flash of light reaches the darkness's eyes, leaving it momentarily blinded.

Seeing his laser hit Jackson uses Ama no Murakumo to 'throw' a light slash again at his eyes and lasers at the weapons when they are inside the portals prevent him from attacking

The few stray weapons race towards my direction, an axe coming in contact with my head. It cleaves not only into my skull, but through as well. "Shit... he didn't take the bait." my last thoughts echo.

The split open head pours out blood undiscrimantly, and a brief pause before my body now begins to collapse onto the floor.

[Just pointing out that many of those weapons have anti-magic properties]

[Also I just had the thought that I'm still sub-relativistic, these guys are so much faster than me it's not funny. I can't even react to any of their attacks]

[Ok ill retcon it, ok I changed it] [Also professer I may not know much about stands but shouldn't they protect you]

ProfessorLord said:
The flying weapons race towards my direction, an axe coming in contact with my head. It cleaves not only into my skull, but through as well. "Shit... he didn't take the bait." my last thoughts echo.
The split open head pours out blood undiscrimantly, and a brief pause before my body now begins to collapse onto the floor.
[Um]

[I thought Funny could only transfer D4C if he was still alive to go to another universe and give it to another Funny]

I'm lucky that I got the portals off before the robot attacked, because she is zipping around in there so fast I can't even see her. I also see a bunch of golden lights flashing into existence before vanishing, but they're appearing and disappearing so fast I can't see what they are. Oh, and there's explosions going off all around me. Thank god for Twisted Space.

[@Monarch she's unaffected.]

Kura appears in front of Griffin, halting several dozens of missiles and energy blasts that had been within a millimeter of killing him. "Sorry, but this one is currently out of your league. Your soul isn't yet strong enough."

[Unaffected by portals?]

[What, she breaks them, she walks through them like they aren't there, she teleports out of the box herself?]

[I mean, there's a difference between going through a portal and being unaffected by being made all bendy by spatial twisting or something]

[This is just going through a portal, except the space between the portals shrinks until the person within is crushed by their own body]

Back