• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 4

[Remember, the dog can kill him if you guys weaken him. After buffs your strongest hitters can do damage after being buffed (Realm, The, Jake, anyone else I'm forgetting)as can Odin's spear, he will regenerate but it will still tire him out to be hurt.]

[If he has Low-High i dont think anyone can do anything but he doesn't(hopefully) so there has to be a way]

[A sun beam is not planet level, so only if you were harvesting energy for a really really really long time]

[Probably not]

[Not so when you Dyson Sphere it enough.When you collect it from all of the surface, it's enough to vaporize the planet.]

[Edit:...You could also black hole him. I also have that ability from the start, so I could attempt to make a Kugelblitz]

[Gotta go for now, Professor can take over Titiana while I'm gone, in terms of what actions I do.]

[If you think you can build a Dyson Sphere around the entire sun, I think you're dreaming]

[Edit: My powers aren't black hole ready yet, and you don't have any black holes either?]

[Well, slapdash one, but it's possible with Master still outside. There're alot you could do with a MFTL character than just speed blitz someone you know.]

[You lack the speed to create something around the sun in that time, especially because you'd need to gather materials from other solar systems to build something that big. Also he'd regen from it. Anyways, I'm going to sleep. I don't really care whether or not we start the fight over, so unless someone really wants to we'll just leave it be.]

[A Dyson sphere literally cannot exist. It would collapse. And even if it could structurally exist, where would you find the materials? You could use up the entire planet's mass and still not have enough. And how would you know how to harness all that energy into a laser? Han Jee is smart. He's not that smart. ]

[I does said slapdash one, made from placing portal tag from all over the place. Not lasting long, but lasting long enough to damage him. And who said Han do it? I still have someone outside you now.]

[As for the black hole, I don't have it either, but gravity assist would make it come a long way to make a kugelblitz, that's black hole literally made from light.]

[She's not even as smart as Han] [And the gravity required to make a black hole is ridiculously high. As in, if any of your characters could do that much gravity, they wouldn't be 7-B and lower]

[I would said smarter actually, smart enough to set up portal and manipulating space together for this (+remember the clone technique setting up for parralel thinking).]

[You can't just make yourself smarter. Greg's a college student, Han's a guy with a high INT stat, and Senri is "skilled at fighting". None of those are "work out how to make a Dyson sphere" smart]

[Not with that attitude :D. Also I never said a full on construction, just something as simple as placing tag all around the sun and joining it together.]

[If you don't like that idea though, I could think of something else.]

[Guys, i can defeat Gilgamesh, if i unlock my third soul aka Darkeater Midir, i can just eat Gilgamesh and defeat him]

[Like Monarch said, our best bet is to try physical attacks. Anybody who can negate dura, or can actually harm Gil with their physical strength, we need all of you to push an attack to get him weakened enough so we can Dues Ex Machina him with the pupper.]

[Anybody else, focus on trying to counter his attacks. He may resist hax, but his weapons don't. We have a window of time where he is disoriented, use that to try and hax Ea or buff teammates to survive any attacks from Endiku or Gates should this fail]

[I can send a dura-negging spear at him, using my precog to counter his. Anybody else able to harm him from a purely physical standpoint?]

[I can grant infinite speed to someone, although after that I'd be too slow to even notice what Gil is doing. So, whoever needs a Speed Boost, I can give them Wukong's cloud after I throw my spear.]

[Why don't we rocket the pupper at him? Enough force with that payload should be able to end him.]

[Edit:...Now that you think about it, putting the puppy onto that cloud is a way better option than what any of us is trying to do.]

[A) I will not support animal abuse on this thread (joke)

B) Pretty sure I can't throw anything with more force than Moon level. If you're implying that the speed of me throwing it would kill Gil, I would create a universe-sized black hole just by riding my cloud, lol). We need to weaken him first before the pup can do its work]

[Also, I like how this thread went from "chaotic fanfiction/roleplay" to "strategy game" the moment those rules were added]

[...Well, I could learn Matter Disintergration, from Irregular High-schooler, using the Orbs of Knowledge. It's a spell that, with a big enough rock, should do it easily.]

[@Dargoo not really throwing him with force, per se. But the cloud will actually give him enough speed that he could blitz Gil infinitely, definitively wearing him down]

[We can't use hax, he resists Matter manip. Physical attacks are the go-to here. Let me see what each of us can do, and I'll think of some reccomendations]

"Hey Titania! You can move at infinite speed on that cloud right? Reckon you could fly around space and find a black hole?"

[The dog-with-the-cloud blizt idea is still doable you now? The cloud don't even need to do anything complicated, just put portal all around him and let him fly in a straight line]

"Uh, yeah. What do you have in mind?"

[Oh, alright. I see. Infinite blitz it is, then?]

"Are you trying to make a portal from here to that black hole?You do realize we will be suck along with it too you know?"

"I reckon the nigh-infinite gravitational forces near the centre of a black hole might be able to kill him, but I don't exactly have one on hand. Can you find me one?"

"Okay, first..."

I put Party Invite onto the dog, and ask him to press the "Yes" button. The dog agree, then press it and become our party member.

"Okay, now that the dog is our party member, it should stay intact with what we're about to do with it...Titania, how many people can the cloud carried?"

"Oh-ho ho... I like the sound of that."

Alright, I fly around the entire universe, locating a black hole of suitable size. I come back, with the location of the celestial object.

"As resquested, the location of a Black Hole. It's around 1145 lightyears in that direction" (points) "Or, at least it will be if you activate your ability when you decide to target it. If the Dog plan doesn't work, it's all yours."

Back