• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

"Alright"

Dante Al Thais

Two boxes made of shadow outlined by points of light like a contellation appear around Manuello and The, then close in. A similar box appears around me and closes in. The walls of the boxes are portals, and as they boxes close in, we are teleported away.

We end up well away from the refugees in another area. I'm flying well above them both, while they are on the ground.

"Ok, you two kill each other here or whatever, get it out of your system"

I mutter under my breath, "this is why I stopped talking to people." But we need some semblance of teamwork, so I speak up.

"Alright, let's split into groups as we said before. When the dude wakes up, tell him he was hallucinating when he was told he died, or something like that."

"You emotional bastard. You're putting this entire group into chaos, if it wasn't for them I'd already have killed you by now." I shout at The. "We can't function with a piece of shit ******* useless machine like yourself! Your warranty has expired!"

I ask one of the refugees where the nearest city is, saying that we'll look for food, water, blankets, clothes, medical supplies, and anything else they need.

Blahblah9755 said:
I ask one of the refugees where the nearest city is, saying that we'll look for food, water, blankets, clothes, medical supplies, and anything else they need.
"Vale shouldn't be too far West of here... You might find something there. B-but be careful! the place is completely overrun with more of those... Things!"

[Alright I can stay for a little longer. But I gotta go at 10:00]

"Unfortunatly for you, I am not a machine. It would take a machine to forgive you. I'm not the problem. You are. If I don't stop you, you'll kill them all, won't you?"

[This happens after you get all the info you need] Having been standing behind the swordsman and hearing the women

"Hey swordsman how about me, you, and Jeans go to this Vale place and get the supplies"

[I sure as hell don't but the NPC does.]

The villagers give you directions and a map of the city. Apparently some of them used to live there, but that was a long, long time ago.

"Yeah, let's go." The three of us head towards the city at light speed, and then head to the hospital to look for supplies. Hospitals usually keep water, non-perishable food, and blankets stored for emergencies, and obviously they're gonna be the place with medical supplies.

"Hmm isn't it odd that there is still supplies left though, you'd think what when the world starts 'ending' thats what people would grab first?" Jackson says to the swordsman while they travel.

"That's only if they have time to when they start running. That lady, she said this started with monsters normal to their world. They would think their normal defenders are enough. They'd be nervous, but no one would panic. So… what happens when their defenders are suddenly doing the slaughtering?"

"Ah that makes sense, everyone would panic and run if there very own defenders started attacking, man everything about this darkness thing doesn't seat well with me" Jackson says back to the swordsman.

The Smashor said:
"Unfortunatly for you, I am not a machine. It would take a machine to forgive you. I'm not the problem. You are. If I don't stop you, you'll kill them all, won't you?"
"... No. Contrary to what you might believe, I have no intentions of killing any of our teammates with the exception of yourself. However, do not mistake this for me not willing to kill or sacrafice them. If the opportunity arises where they need to go, I will do everything in my power to make it happen. Are you going to talk, or do something about it?"

"Yeah. It's screwed up. The people you trust try to kill you, or maybe you try to kill those who believed in you. Our past lives… they all went through that."

"And we'll make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else."

We arrive at the city of Vale, and make our first stop at the hospital, dispatching with the monsters we encounter. Oddly enough their Regenerationn isn't as in the last world. When I comment on that, Greg makes a suspicious face and starts whistling. Once we've cleared out most of the monsters in the area, we begin searching for anything that seems helpful.

Then I realize something, "We have no idea what their medical equipment is like, do we? What if we have some incredible device that we mistake for a microwave or something?"

[Oh yeah, that Greg there is an illusion. The real one's still in the base. Otherwise he would have help you guy a long time ago]

i stop arguing with my second soul about the true meaning of truth, the metallic sound i made earlier was the start of our discussion. i realize that everybody is gone.

i ask Kura "where is everybody ?" and she says that they have already departed for the mission

i transform back in to my original form and i quickly follow my comrades to the universe of the mission

once there i start flying and i make a very, very loud roar to make the others know that i've arrived

Upon hearing the roar, all the refugees scream out in terror.

"Run! It's a monster!"

"Save us!" Some of the people start running, while others beg for help. Some collapse to the floor, there legs giving out beneath them, and a few even faint on the spot.

"Me Patra!" Realm dispels the fear of the villagers, then says "He's with us!" to calm them down, however the villagers are very clearly still scared of the dragon.

i spot Realm and refugees, which are clearly scared

i fly slowly to his position. After i land i say " hello, Humans, i'm a very spooky dragon, rawr"

: 3

Meanwhile, back in base.

"Who's a good Bidoof? Yes you are, yes you are..." (clone)

"Bidoof!" (Bidoof)

While the clone was playing with Bidoof, the sign behind her disappear, and instead 3 people appear...well, 2 people and a corpse.

"Ugh..." (Gamer)

"We're back~." (Master)

"Sorry we're late...Where does everybody goes?" (Greg)

Clone then explain everything that's going on.

"Hm...so everyone is going to the next mission, and so you disguise a shikigami as me to follow them without them noticing, while also sending many other to watch at them..." (Greg)

"And the shopkeeper have been snoofing around in parralel dimension to gain info about us...Interesting, and now he's in a hissy fit with the others so much that the kindergarden teacher have to drag both of them out to the field to sort out their's differences. (LOL)" (Master)

"And wait, you was explaining to a dragon about how our ability work, and it's turn into you showing and playing a game infront of him. And when you was half-done, he suddenly froze on the spot as he's arguing about the meaning of truth with his other soul, so you left him alone until he come to sense, and rush out to met the team on the field?" (Greg)

"And while all of that's happening, I'm happily petting this nice Bidoof. Say hi." (Clone)

"Bidoof!"

After being informed about the situation, Master called on to the clone while still having a laughing fit.

"HAHAHAHAHA, that's was hilarious. Tell me you got it on camera." (Master)

"Sure do, I'm also making sure to aquire power, and picked up on the loot that they left behind. The one that join our team seems to forgot about that." (Clone)

"...Now that we know the situation, we have to come to their aid right?" (Greg)

"Of course, have to show what you guy have learn back in there right? (smile)" (Master)

"Hah...of course. Don't even let us take a break...so I'm going to go and wake Gamer up to discuss where should we going. Oi, Han Jee-Han..."

Replacing Greg's place, The Gamer teleported to the supplies group and speak to the team, while Greg come to the refugee group.

"Heeey, so I heard you need my help? Greg leave me in this place, while he's with the refugee group." (Gamer)

"Oh, good, you're here. I was getting tired of waiting. Next time you make a body double you should have them periodically talk to themselves. It'll sell the whole thing better." Blane says to the Gamer.

"Anyways, we need you to make sure none of the items here are things like medical equipment, medicine, or other useful tools that we just don't recognize, as well as store these" Blane points to a pile of foodstuffs, containers of water, blankets, medical supplies, medicine, clothes, power generators, and other items.

"Heheheh...I'll be sure to remember that. (Not like I was the one who have that idea anyway)." (Gamer)

As he said so, he began his work of sorting these thing out, with the help of his ability and his familiar...in the middle of it though, he ask.

"Hey, do we really need the supplies here? I think I have better stuff like such within my Inventory." (Gamer)

"For most of this stuff the things in your inventory are fine, but it's just good to have more. For things like equipment, medicine, disinfectants, and other such things it's better to get them something they're used to, since that's what their professionals are used to. Fr instance, their doctors might not be able to function efficiently if we gave them a bunch of medicine with different names, or scalpels and IVs that were a different size."

[I'm gonna sleep.]

"My stuff is more "pour and heal", but you're right. It's always better to be prepare, as I always said to myself." (Gamer)

After that, he continued to sort and putting thing into his Inventory, until it's done.

"So, should we continue finding more stuff like this?"

Back