• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

"Oh, you must be the dragon that the clone was talking about...I believe we have never met before though, but here's something the clone said to give this to you."

I then give him a thin manual called "Basic to Gamer's Ability: Even a Dragon will Understand"

[I'm back. But I'm leaving again until afternoon since the only thing my character is currently doing is fighting Prof.]

Andykhang said:
I then give him a thin manual called "Basic to Gamer's Ability: Even a Dragon will Understand"
i look at the book, it's so tiny in comparation to how big i am that it fits in the palm of my hand

i stare at Greg with a confused look and i say "Why did you bring a book this small ? the words are so tiny i can't read it and the pages are so thin i can't turn them"

"Who know? Probably because she expect you to turn into something appropriate for it size. I'll ask her if there's a Dragon-size version of it next time, after we finished this." (Greg)

After that, I then ask the support gentleman [Oh yeah, have you join my team yet Ed?] next, per the clone request.

"Oh yeah, she asked you if you find the sword fitting? You just kinda take it and leave suddenly, she said." (Greg)

Meanwhile, back in the air. Master is scouting up here, looking for enemies in sight. After awhile, she spot some Red Demon.

"Oh ho, and another one. "Capture". " (Master)

Using and combining a variety of technique and power she killed them, take the egg, throw them to the ground and revive them again, brainwash them, put them as her Shikigami immediately, and teleport them to the refugee camp.

"That should make it a 100 Red Demons, 25 Grey Demons, an Army of Goblin Army, and 100 Titans. With that, we should be able to bolster the defend abit, so I should be focusing on creating an army...With that, we could slaughter them quite abit more quickly." (Master)

With the smile of the Devil, she, and her clone, continued spreading out, and converting monster left and right like wildfire...

Meanwhile, back in base...

'Here are the defense force I locally-sources to defend the camp. They are very pure, well-behaved, well-strengthen, and I also put a death curse, a teleport to the concentration camp ID, a bomb and a mindbreak that will immediately activated if they even have a thought of rebel, miscontrol or even hostile feeling to our allies. Use them well~, if they die, I could get more of them after all ^^)'

Code:
 Master
As the refugee immediately suffer from a well-deserved mass hysteria, as an army of Demon and Monster suddenly appear outside of their camp, and our allies already gearing up to fight. Greg can only sigh, immediately ask them to stop and explain to them before they put more dent to the newly-conscipted army, and convincing the local with a mix of mental healing and mass-brainwashing, before putting them out of sight for now, with the Goblin assiting the camp under very close eyes.

[So yeah, pulling no stop here.]

I look around and I sigh as I am on my own apparently, I don't know what to say but who cares?

[Wouldn't it be better if this was linked to a discord?]

[Just gonna start so that we know the exacts of the battle so far]

"So, what do you have up your sleeve? I'm about fifteen meters away from you. I know your type. You seem weak, but you have some sort of power that isn't like physical strength. But I have a question. What could you do if I stayed as far as possible from you and simply rained meteors? You arn't fast enough to dodge them, nor are you strong enough to stop them. I've aleady won."

[Well, just asking. You could join if you want, or...]

"If seems that you're on house-sitting duty right now. Would you like to enter the training room?" (Clone)

[Ok so whats happenibg right now im a bit lost i know me and blah are looking for supplies but thats it]

[Well, just that, but I returned, help out the supplies (Gamer), the refugee camp (Greg) and also send an army of local obedient slave to the refugee camp, while also making an army to combat the monster (Master).]

"So Jeans what are you doing with those demons(if I remember greg is helping us look for supplies if not then disregard)" Jackson asks with a glare.

[If you arnt around us doing that] "Hey swordsman I think its almost time to move on to another place for more supplies, we've almost got everything here"

[Well, Gamer is with you right now, while Greg is in the refugee camp. Unless you return to the refugee side you shouldn't be seeing the demon right now.]

Andykhang said:
As the refugee immediately suffered in a well-deserved mass hysteria, as an army of Demon and Monster suddenly appear outside of their camp, and their allies already gearing up to fight. Greg can only sigh, immediately ask them to stop before they put more dent to the newly-conscipted army, and convincing the local with a mix of mental healing and mass-brainwashing, before putting them out of sight for now, with the Goblin assiting the camp under very close eyes.
i look at Greg's army, fodders, i could easilly one shot all of them with one attack, but they may be usefull

"Hey Greg, do you mind if i incinerate a bunch of Red Demons ? i need some warm up "

"...Eh, I will call her for a supply. She does said she have more." (Greg)

Beckon him to come to an open field far from the refugee, I then called her up for more. After contacting her, immediately 50 more Red Demons come out.

" 'Since it's for warming up, I set them up to be quite abit more resilience', she said. Is this good?" (Greg)

"Good enought, i'll use Fusion Flare to deal with them"

i start glowing orange, radiating a lot of heat in to my surroundings and then i create a giant fireball from my mouth.

I stop glowing and i lauch the fireball at the Demons and upon contact it explodes in a massive fiery explosion that completly vaporizes all the enemies.

"and with that the warm up is finished"

"...Eh, not so fast." (Greg)

Immediately after the blast, multiple purging fire...or perhap "Purging Laser" is the more accurate term here, is aimed at the dragon, and engulfing him in fire. As the smoke clear, though some is destroy, most of them spread out, dodge, and glow red with energy, and the burn on their body is completely healed.

" 'Aside from Regenerationn, they're also set up to absorb the energy of any attack that come their way and spread it among themselve, and, using the mental linkage, coordinated with each other to perform a simutanious lazer attack. Essentially, a highly mobile counterattack artilery group for dealing with bombarment.' "

After the smoke is clear, the Dragon reveal itself without nary a scratch, despite that, they resume charging, and is prepare to fire again.

" 'Though, obviously, it wouldn't harm you with just this much, and it's just a test for the system in my part. I personally think they should be able to hold you back for 5 to 10 minutes. That should be enough for a proper warm-up, don't you think?' Is what she said...Personally, I am very sorry about this."

Andykhang said:
Using and combining a variety of technique and power she gained, she successfully brainwashed them, remove the Darkness, putting them as her Shikigami immediately, and teleport them to the refugee camp.
[Just wanna point out that 1, there is no brainwashing, as they're mindless and none of your characters even have mind manipulation. 2, there's no "removing the darkness," because not only would you not know how, but they're literally made out of the stuff. They aren't the actual monsters, they're just manifestations created by the S. Darkness.]

[Minor Darkness = Manifestation

Corrupted x = Controlled x]

[I mean, you could keep in the training bit since they're still fodder. Andy just can't start forming armies out of them. At least not through that method.]

"Hey swordsman where do we go next, we should get moving we have gotten everything important from the hospital?"

["In case anyone missed it, the group's are currently split up as:

Realm (Edwellken), Edward (Edward), and Garrett (Sider) helping/protecting the refugees.

Greg (Andy), Jackson (Psycho), and Blane (me) in the city gathering supplies

Kyoryu (Kiryu), Jake (Overlord), Silas (Dragon) and The Stranger (Christian) out scouting the area. (Retconning one of Ks into this group cause they're needed to sense the Emissary)

Manuelo (Professor) and The (Smashor), are having a death match off in the middle of nowhere with their babysitter (Monarch), and Titania (Dargoo) on stand-by (in a parallel world for Titania.

Anyone else (so basically just Jacky) can either join the scouting group or the house sitting group.

Edit: okay, Jake (Overlord) wasn't in the scouting group after all. But he will likely be joining it to avoid scaring the villagers to death."]

After a while of the scouting which they have totally been doing, Kuro stops the group.

"The presence of my master has become stronger. If we continue heading South we may be able to find him, however the darkness is also strongest in that direction. Going further than this will fully alert the darkness to our presence. We should return and bring the others once they're ready."

Gathering group:

"That 'dust' thing that the gamer found, we should probably collect what we can of it, other than that we should get clothes and textbooks. First let's go to the school, then we'll go to the clothes and dust shops marked on the map. We should raid any grocery stores we pass on the way back." As they stop at a dust store, the three find an old ma who has somehow survived unaffected by the chaos.

"I guess we'll help him too…"

House sitting:

"Where am I" the hunter wakes up.

"You're alive, it's fine" Realm tells him.

"But…he told me I died." The man says, looking for Frankenstein.

"You must have been hallucinating." Realm says with a guilty look on his face.

After some discussion, the man tells Realm where the refugee camp is and leads the way. Soon you realize that Realm has now spoken to this man more than anyone in the group.

The Smashor said:
[Just gonna start so that we know the exacts of the battle so far]
"So, what do you have up your sleeve? I'm about fifteen meters away from you. I know your type. You seem weak, but you have some sort of power that isn't like physical strength. But I have a question. What could you do if I stayed as far as possible from you and simply rained meteors? You arn't fast enough to dodge them, nor are you strong enough to stop them. I've aleady won."
"Meteors? Hahaha, you better hope they're as large as they sound. Dropping meteors on me will not bode well for you. It will be your undoing. Come up and let me kill you, this battle was over before it started."

"You want me to come? Then I'll stay as far away as possible! I'm not stupid!"

I back away even further, flying at the same time.

Jackson walks up to the old ma "Hey I have a few questions what is this 'dust' stuff, where are the nearest grocery stores, and how are you unaffeacted."

There's one thing I'm missing... one thing that has foregone my soul, an important piece of me that I haven't quite reached. It's there, I can feel it. This is the key. I have to practice this, so that I may further my powers even more. I can feel loyalty.

I glance up in reference to the impending meteors previously mentioned, before looking back at my fleeing opponent.

"You're backing away? You think fighting me head on is a mistake? This entire confrontation is a mistake! If I don't put you down, I won't be able to lead our group to glory."

Back