• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

"You're the one saying their useless. You want meteors, fine then. Have them. ASTRO CRUSH!"

Little does he know, he's not the only one with tricks up their sleeve.

The meteors become clearly visible to me now, their approach far to fast for me to escape on foot. I let out a nervous laugh, "I won't be able to defeat the Supreme Darkness!" I continue my rambling. I get down on my knees, hysterical now.

"I won't be able to inact my justice!"

The first meteor lands directly ontop of me. There's a loud explosion from the impact, causing nearby trees and other landscape to be blown away, leaving little to no trace.

Wait, did I actually kill him? Was he bluffing? I thought when he wanted me to use my meteors he had some counter or something planned. Oh man, oh man, the rest of the team is gonna kill me. Possibly literally. Oh maaaan...

It's cold and dark , but not unpleasent. On the contrary, the process was actually quite enjoyable. Millions upon millions, a gross understatement. This was a needle in a field of hay. But I know what I'm looking for. Justice, peace. Abstract concepts that I've deemed necessary. The next step is loyalty. I'm looking for loyalty. I'm coming for you.

As the meteor settles, it becomes abundantly clear that there's no trace of me left. All the mental gymnastics in the world won't change this fact. I no longer exist, the meteor responsible falling from the sky, now in scattered flaming pieces, the landscape in the area destroyed.

"Huh. That's odd. There should be some sort of remains. Ashes, at least. Fortunately, he probably isn't dead. Unfortunately, this crazed lunatic wants my head on a platter and I don't know where he is."

I turn invisible and call off all of my duplicates except one, witch I use some holographic hoo-hah to make have my color scheme.

When the dust clears, a door appears. Kura steps out, and walks to Griffin, "My apologies for the interruption, however Kuro has sensed my master, so I would like to move things along. I will handle these two."

[All change this back depending on what ProfessorLord and/or The Smashor think will work better.]

[Don't worry. You will appear before too much goes on. Completely terrified of Kura and fighting each other during missions.]

[What do you mean by "Got my character"? In a team where most people are superhuman, a tier 10 who keeps bragging about everyone else being useless and unnecessary seems somewhat suspicious.]

[He was in Dargoo's world. He means he diesn't Get how Kura, the maid girl who spawns inter-universal portals and keeps tabs on your characters, found his.]

[Christian, your group has returned to the refugee group after finding out roughly where the Emussary is. Currently there, the most interesting thing is Overlord having a warm up fight with demons. You can also go around scaring or amusing small children if you want though. Or anything else with that group, until the other two groups return. I'm gonna have to go soon, for like an hour. So don't you all go too crazy.]

Andykhang said:
Immediately after the blast, multiple purging fire...or perhap "Purging Laser" is the more accurate term here, is aimed at the dragon, and engulfing him in fire. As the smoke clear, though some is destroy, most of them spread out, dodge, and glow red with energy, and the burn on their body is completely healed.
the attack cought me off guard and it landed a direct hit, but thanks to my great defences and heavy resistence to fire attack i was able to tank it

I snarl angrily

"i should have expected it, things are never that easy"

i roar and summon 5 Detonating Flames, which start to home on to the Red Demons, then i start dashing towards my opponents, using a ramming attack

Take my hand. Put your faith into me. I've seen your true purpose. You are not a mere tool, but a weapon of justice. Take my hand. Slaughter those that stand before me. Pledge your allegiance. If you can do this, I can offer you bliss. I can offer you luxury. I can offer you peace. There's no time left, I cannot stop him right now hurry up and murder him! Kill him! Slaughter him!

In the nearby forest, there lay many nearby colapsed trees as a result of the meteor. One of them begins to roll over as I seemingly climb out fron underneath it. I utilized the dimension hopping from D4C to have the meteor put me in between two objects, itself and the floor, transporting me to the other worlds.

As I stand up from underneath, I hold someones hand, helping them up. "You know what I ask from you? Do not dissapoint me." I lecture, looking Titania in the eyes.

[Have to wait for him to be online before I can continue lol]

"So now we know where that Subspace thingy is." He said, ready to find wherever the Supreme Darkness was and tear it apart. Too bad he was too weak. "Still haven't found where my brother was, though. Heard he had a bone to pick with me." The toon said under his breath, hoping nobody could hear him. Sadly, though, he was loud enough for the others to hear.

I didn't sense any soul return to the Ruhk, so he probably isn't dead...

And then Kura shows up outa no where.

"Eh, Alright. Thought I was going to see some blood but I guess not"

I teleport back to the refugee group.

"Do we know where the camp is yet?"

When the Griffin returns, the hunter comes to him and says, "You're the one who can take us to the camp? I feel like I've seen you before…" and then he shows you a map showing both your location and that of the refugee camp.

PsychoWarper said:
Jackson walks up to the old ma "Hey I have a few questions what is this 'dust' stuff, where are the nearest grocery stores, and how are you unaffeacted."
The old ma Shows the trio a pamphlet from the Schnee Dust Company explaining all the uses of dust. He then circles all the grocery stores on our map, as well as all the clothing and dust stores when asked. Finally, when you ask how he survived for so long, you hear a dog bark.

A black and white corgi leaps into the counter of the store. You feel a strange yet incredible power coming from the dog. It seems that this is how the man survived.

"I guess we should finish stuff up here, then get back to base." After going to the remaining stores you head back.

Ok then, time to go.

I fly up really high and a little towards the camp and look to find it. I see it. Ok, moving time.

Dante Al Thais

A large box that looks to be made of the night sky, outlined with stars, appears around the group. The box closes in on itself, and when it fully closes in and disappears, so has everyone within.

A second similar looking box appears in a clearing a few metres away from the refugee camp, folding out of nothing and expanding to reveal everyone within.

Having successfully teleported the group over, I teleport myself over too with Kamui.

With one of the Greg trio telling them where to go, Blane, The Gamer, and Jackson arrive at the refugee camp, and begin passing out supplies. Then Blane asks Griffin how the fight went.

"Eh. Boring. The threw a meteor at Manuelo, Manuelo started whimpering, the meteor hit, Manuelo vanished. Timelines kinda got weird, and either Manuelo popped back up out of an alternate universe which he ran to as the meteor hit him, or Kura popped out of a door holding his unconscious body. Then the fight stopped because Kura told us we had shit to do"

"Jesus Christ, that's a lotta damage. I have to stop for a little and think about what's coming for me, for something will be."

"Wow after all the shopkeepers arrogance and blustering thats what happened" Jackson says while passing out supplies.

Realm goes around the refugee camp healing people, and just generally helping where he can.

Soon enough, the clown got a bit sad. Not "WAH WAH, BOO-HOO!" sad, but a little wordy. "Oh, William, why? Why did you have to ditch me like that?"

Kyoryu was silent all the while, temporarily ignoring his teammates as he was observing the surrounding area for any sign of trouble.

Jackson looks at the kaiju "So how does it feel to not be the only large reptilian anymore" Jackson says while gesturing towrads the dragon.

[Well, I'm just going to edit out the darkness part then, and said I plant them soul. I leave the editing for later though]

Once everything with the refugees has been dealt with, Kuro sends out a telepathic message, asking you to gather near the Southern entrance to the camp.

Once you all arrive, he explains:

"Upon scouting the area South of here, we were able to determine an approximate location of my master. He is within the area of this continent most heavily polluted by darkness. In this area the minor darkness you have faced until now will appear with far greater quality and quantity. Additionally, several major darkness, aspects of the supreme darkness used to destroy mortals, are likely to be stationed there. They will be far stronger than anything you've fought in the past."

[Insert any questions you have here.]

"Now then. We shall depart. Hold on." Kuro turns towards the south, then points upwards. The ground below the group is lifted up into the air. Then he points forward, and almost instantly, you all are shot forward at incredible speed, before you know what happened, you've arrived in another location.

Before you stands a forest made of darkness, a purple haze lingers in the air. If you look closely you can see that within it, the ground, plants, monsters, water, and everything else is made up of oozing, seething darkness.

"Protection." Kuro says that, and each of you are surrounded by a faint glow.

"With that, your mortal bodies will be able to survive entering the darkness. I will lead you to where the presence of my master is strongest."

Ten purely black demons appear. Each one is similar to Fraudri, but has speed similar to the Swordsman you fought in the past.

"Let us depart. Quickly, before more come." Kuro leaps for ward, and begins fighting four of the demons, leaving six for the rest of you.

Back