• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 3

Ok, Realm healed the guy. Now to wake him up.

I walk over to the huntsman and slap his face a bit until he wakes up.

"Hey. Hey!"

"Oooo, Stone Chair Guy layin down the law" Jackson says while chuckling "Anyway we should head to this camp, it should make a good base camp"

[I'll pull you out after the huntsman tells us where the refugee camp. Your choice if you want to port out before then]

[""It's supposedly somewhere on the Northern coast of the continent. This huntsman was the one leading us there, but only he knows the exact location."]

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok, Realm healed the guy. Now to wake him up.
I walk over to the huntsman and slap his face a bit until he wakes up.

"Hey. Hey!"
"Bwah! H-huh? What! What's going on?"

The man jumps up, his weapon instinctively in hand. He looks around to see mostly unfamiliar faces.

"Am I... dead?"

Blahblah9755 said:
"If we have to wait for the huntsman to wake up, then let's not waste that time. We should split up, one group to stay here, one group to scout the area, and one group to travel to the cities and collect any supplies that lasted. The third group should probably have our fastest members, and someone who can store a lot of stuff."
[Oops]

"Oh good, you're awake. Yes, you are dead. But even in death, you are given a chance for redemption. Lost soul, tell us where the refugee camp you were leading these fine people to is"

[lmao]

"If we have to wait for the huntsman to wake up, then let's not waste that time. We should split up, one group to stay here, one group to scout the area, and one group to travel to the cities and collect any supplies that lasted. The third group should probably have our fastest members, and someone who can store a lot of stuff."

[kek]

"As soon as this guy tells me where the camp is, I'll teleport them all to it. After that, I'll meet up with the third group, seeing as I can teleport and have a pocket dimension to store stuff"

[Ok ill ask again]

"Ok, so swordsman who will be in each group?"

[You should probably let professer out]

"Realm, Edward, and Garrett can be helpful here."

"Greg, Jackson, and The (if his time out was fruitful) can head to one of the cities with me."

"Kyoryu, Mannuello, Jake, and The Stranger will probably terrify the people here, so they should go scout."

"The rest should choose between scouting or staying here."

"Cooled off, huh?"

I turn back Maneulo, slowly walking towards him.

"Heh."

My eyes glow a bright orange and I say:

"Like hell I did."

I then turn invisible.

"Oi stay a little over 2 meters away from him any closer and you'll be wiped from existence" Jackson says watching Grey Guy go invisible.

I slash The with the time splitting sword at a leisurely 10000 times the speed of light, and say "Griffin, do your thing" before he vanishes again.

[100 million c here buddy, I can slash you before you have any time to move. Plus I have instinct, eyes of mind, and magic sensing.]

I clench my fists, but take a deep breath. "Everyone, please! Stand down! If he'll be a detriment to the team, then we have two options: he can kill me, or he can be killed. There's no reason to keep him trapped... I want him to kill me. Please do not worry, just do as I say and everyone will move on."

I turn visible

"Let me do this. Let me fight him. Don't worry. I won't kill him."

I turn to Maneulo

"Then I would be no better than him. He is cruel. He beleives us to be weaklings. Think about it. He's willing to kill me. He would be willing to kill all of us. He sees us all as unessasary. I will show him our worth."

"You are correct. You are worthless, a piece of shit, you lack value to the group. You are a detriment as of now. If we didn't have you on our team, I doubt it'd have any impact on our confrontation with the Supreme Darkness. Don't get angry, this is merely fact. If we are in understanding, you can start by killing yourself."

[Didn't notice lol, I think its best if his character gets whatever grudge out of his system so we can all be united and split up into groups though.]

"Hey Stone Chair Guy let him go lets let them work this out and get it out of the way. We've already wasted to much time."

[I gotta go after this post. We'll begin the fight when I return]

"Yeah, and what better are you? My scanners show you arn't even peak human. Now then."

I begin to walk circles around Maneulo, creating several green clones of myself, and holographically causing the surrounding area to look like space.

"Show me your inevitable bag of tricks."

Back