• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

"Sorry about that! I have to get used to this gun again!" And figure out how to get rid of portals, but she'll find that out later. She had bigger problems for now. "So, anyone else wanna help me test this thing out."

"Well what ever" Says before turning into light and heading outside. Once outside he asks the Stone Chair Guy "Hey need any help with anything?"

I'm still alternating between twisting space-time to hold portals shut, containing the monsters, and throwing them into space via gravity wells, and I'm getting a bit tired.

[Just be aware I'm casting and attempting to maintain a very large number of spells in quick succession, and I can't keep this up for long]

"Er...something tells me we're not quite ready for that." Sure this new gun made her feel much more confident, but it probably wasn't going to be enough to help in a fight against ultimate darkness.

"So Uhhh... Im just gonna start killing the monsters" Jackson says before using Assault Hunt and dashing forward taking off the heads of all the monsters in his path. He then starts doing it again and agian sending 50+ heads flying every where each time.

[Taking out quiet a few each time hopefully easing Monarchs job some]

I jog outside alongside the light guy, and quickly begin cutting apart the Bidoofs that are escaping, cutting them down to a cellular level to keep them from regenerating.

[Do I succeed in stopping them from regenning?]

Flexing his claws, Sauron whipped his tail against the ground and discharged a Stun Roar into the sky. He was getting used to his new body, and with it came a hunger like nothing he'd felt before. A hunger for flesh that left him aching for bloodshed. Shaking his head, Sauron let out a growl as he got a hold of himself. Now was not a time to worry about his hunger.

[Wait they can regn and if there darkness shoudn't my light attacks be like super effective or somehthing]

With someone else killing the monsters now, I focus on holding the fissures shut

"Hey Jackson, did you get new powers?"

Blahblah9755 said:
[Yeah, darkness gives them at least high-mid regen. Edit: oh yeah, can light neg darkness regen?]
[I mean, it'd probably have to be closer to Holy manipulation than light, but they weren't supposed to have regen at this stage anyway, (Andy gave that to them) so sure. If anyone has Holy attacks, those will do the job too.]

[Anyway, getting off for now.]

"Im immortal now, um I kinda have telekinesis, I can take objects and rip out organs from a distance, oh and I can steal other beings physical capabilities and add to my own including speed and strength(Only for a bit though). Also almost forgot I can now become completely undetectable to all senses, and ive become an amazing fighter."

"You already had anger issues. Just take them out on the monsters here. If most of you are back, I'm going in to rescue my other soul"

I look at my past life. The haori he is wearing reminds you of something. "Toshiro Hitsugaya... look how far you've fallen. You used to be a captain with many people following you. That darkness your body is clad in represents your failure to protect those precious to you. Throw it away and help me avenge them while making sure the same fate doesn't befall anyone else." I hold out my hand to the white haired swordsman. [ appeal to emotion]

[lol just no response]

"Hmm, this isnt working" Jackson then starts firing lasers at the monsters and its effective in putting them down, so he starts spamming lasers.

[I'm not just flaunting powers, we need a way to get rid of these things so Monarch, Professor and npc can get their souls.]

Moving faster than I ever thought possible, I eliminate all the Bidoofs and Bibarels in the area where I was, then head towards the portals.

"I'll handle these." I yell out as I begin running between portals cutting apart every Bidoof that leaves through them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look at my past life. The haori he is wearing reminds you of something. "Toshiro Hitsugaya... look how far you've fallen. You used to be a captain with many people following you. That darkness your body is clad in represents your failure to protect those precious to you. Throw it away and help me avenge them while making sure the same fate doesn't befall anyone else." I hold out my hand to the white haired swordsman.
[ appeal to emotion]
[Sry about his shoulder]

"Alright, then." He said, before running off and going on an all-out massacre. No chainsaw, machete, or even a knife, he took it out on them with his bare hands (and also teeth) while screeching bloody murder.

Sauron simply bit down on a bunch of Bibarels and crushed them between his jaws, splattering blood across his muzzle before he spat the mass of flesh and bone out in disgust from the darkness. Snarling with anger, Sauron proceeded to tear into whatever Bidoofs and Bibarels he could find, his desire for flesh replaced with a general bloodlust.

Jackson having killed all his bidoofs goes over to the other portal and starts killing them "Ill take this potal alright swordsman"

"Thanks, that makes this much easier." I look around now that I can be a bit more leisurely.

I see Sauron behind us, eating the Bidoofs. "That looks really bad for his health" I say, but the dinosaur spits them out, with a look on his face that's recognizable to just about anyone. "I guess they taste really bad."

[Boooooo retconning actions that damage you boooooo I wanted to fight a corrupted dinosaur booooo]

I fly over to the temple and walk inside. I see the Obelisk, and a name glows to me. I trace my finger over it

"Obito... Uchiha"

I hear a noise behind me and tilt my head to the left as a shuriken hits the obelisk and bounces off. I turn to see a cloaked man with a spiral mask looking at me. Darkness drips from his body like oil.

"So that's you is it?"

I stretch my hands out.

"Then come. I'll make you mine!"

Wisdom of Solomo

I plunge into his blackened soul. I'll pull him back from the inside out.

Back