• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

Monarch Laciel said:
"Does anyone have a method of A) stopping the escaping monsters, B) stopping us from dying to a rain of arrows, or C) closing or holding those fissures shut?!?"
Realm nods.

Casting Tetrakarn, a barrier forms around him and his allies, reflecting the arrow rain back at Link. He'll have to re-cast it over and over, but it should help make things easier for Griffin.

"And stay like that, before you become a trophy for my endless collection of decapitated heads!"

He shouted, and started to reclaim the past life of his own.

As he finished gaining the essence of the SCP, he answered with "Eh, i didn't really count them................................Okay, i did, and there's 3 million of em."

"Oh that is better. Keep that barrier up, I'll round up the escaping Bidoofs"

Dhoruf Sabaha

I twist space-time once more, causing the escaping monsters to end up where they started.

"I could, but they're too far aw-Actually, yes, they're in this giant bag.......Wait, where did that come from?" He asked, realizing that he never brought that until (apparently) now.

[Hello? Can somebody answer my question please?]

"Woah! You just absorbed that guy! You're not gonna do that to us... Right?" I say to the Stranger.

[Yes, Smashor we are.]

"Focus! There are still enemies here!" I yell as I push the distracted group out of the way of a giant flying icicle.

"Alright then. Not making you angry any time soon."

[So basically right now we're fighting out other past selves?]

Seeing the defeated Sauron, Gandalf summons a barrage of lightning bolts against the beast god with a great thunderstorm. Perhaps under the assault of all these protagonists, Sauron would be finally defeated.

Chell was now...well, she was crying, and Annalis couldn't help but think she went a little too far. It was almost pathetic seeing a grown woman cry like that. So, Annalis frowned and dropped her shovel before grabbing Chell, who clinched lightly at the touch, before pulling her in for a hug.

There was a sudden flash of light and, once it had subsided, there was only Annalis, and a portal gun on the floor. She hummed with contentment before picking up the portal gun and smiling. She attached it to her arm and smiled. "This is going to be useful."

Annalis then looked towards the rest of the group and smiled. "Anyone need a portal?"

The Smashor said:
[Hello? Can somebody answer my question please?]
"Woah! You just absorbed that guy! You're not gonna do that to us... Right?" I say to the Stranger.
[we're fighting the past souls we've picked to be able to access their powers. Yes]

Struck by the combined might of Zilla's Thermonuclear Breath and Gandalf's lightning, Sauron was unable to withstand anymore punishment as the God of Hunger passed out from the damage inflicted on him. Ceasing his attack, Zilla reared his head back and roared out in victory, standing atop the fallen body of one of his past lives.

I turn and look at where the ice came from "hmm hey swordsman(Blane) how about we take him down together, ill use Snatch(an ability from Ban) and take his sword away, sound good"

"I don't know if i'm that usef-Why do i feel angered by all these people looking at me?" He asked, not remembering all the incidents he used to cause.

"I'm not sure, but is there anyone else we need to fight?" Annalis shot the portal gun into the ground and watched as a Portal opened in the surface. Oh, that's fun. That's going to be so useful.

"Alright." I give a simple reply. I got a bit too into it during my fight with Miu.

[You ask the guy with cuts and holes all over his body and half an arm missing if he wants to join you in fighting the strongest opponent here. Lol.]

Spider Kaiju said:
Seeing the defeated Sauron, Gandalf summons a barrage of lightning bolts against the beast god with a great thunderstorm. Perhaps under the assault of all these protagonists, Sauron would be finally defeated.
Blasted by thunder and atomic breath the kaiju known as Sauron laid in the pit, defeated. The Darkness leaves his body. [Insert Zilla absorbing his soul here.]

Soon enough, the Stranger started to look a bit more..................depressed, per say. He put his hands over his face, turned around, and started making what seemed to be sobbing noises.

He didn't just take the monster's soul, he basically merged his soul with it.

Looking down at the fallen Sauron, Zilla watched as the God of Hunger's body began glowing, before the kaiju found himself absorbing the god's soul as the dinosaur merged with him. His body glowing brightly, Zilla absorbed the remainder of Sauron's soul, before the glowing light began to die down. Blinking in surprise at what had happened, Zilla decided to try it out, before he quickly shifted into the form of the God of Hunger himself. Rearing his head back, Sauron roared in victory of claiming one of his past souls.

Though, the odd behaviors of the stranger didn't go unnoticed, as Annalis would frown and walk towards the the unstable man. "Excuse me, are you alright?"

She also out a portal behind herself, just in case she needed to get away from him.

[Oops]

"Well help how you can" Seeing all the injuries you kinda regretted asking for his help.

"Alright lets due this" I say before using snatch and taking the other swordsmans(hitsugaya) sword away and attacking with a laser beam aimed at his (right)shoulder.

[Anyone want to be hitsugaya]

[Once im done ill head out of the temple and help griffin]

"I don't know what's happening. I think i may have screwed up on the whole "gain the soul" thing, instead mixing souls. Gulp Don't know why, but i'm gettin' mighty angry."

"Uh...do you need me to restrain you or something?" Annalis asked as she readied her portal gun. "Well, I can't really restrain you, but I can put you in a trap if you think you're going to hurt someone."

My attack damaging the other swordsman shoulder I simply give him back his sword and say "Your not mine to beat" and leave to temple to help Stone Chair Guy.

"I don't think it's-" He tried to say, before getting a little too angry, even where he started to emit noise. Merging souls wasn't a good idea for him, but now his temper had gone from "actually putting up with it" to "Even daring to look will trigger me."

Annalis took a few steps back, put a portal between her and the toon, and then put another portal above the other one. There we go. Now if he starts lashing out, he's going to get all trapped.

"Oh you won't supposed to step back!" Annalis shouted before putting the portal somewhere on the floor that'd break the trap. So now he's gonna be flying though the air...this gun is fun.

Back