• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei (Composite) vs Son Goku (4-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She don't have that... yet. She does ignored all of that shit though, along with "Gravity, Pressure,Force" (god, how many time do i have to said that). Her projectile and clothes does benefit from that too, i guess?

And again, All of them? All of the round?

@Andykhang: No wank here...

@Superkryptonian: She has Fantasy Nature, a skill which allows her to "dodge" anything by float away from the reality. So, anything in reality (4-Dimensional) can't touch her. There's no feat about Fantasy Nature ignore reality warp, so maybe a reality warp will work on her. But Goku doesn't have a Reality Warp. And Goku is still in 4-D so there's no way Goku can touch her by any mean.

^Depend on how you define "reality" though. And Gensokyo confirmed to be in a brane, so...

Oh yeah, since she ignored conventional durability (through some educated guess...). She could just put stuff in him and explode from the inside (best case senario there). Forgot about that,

Still no wank there (I hoped...)

Not again Andy... She can and can't do that in the same time due to Danmaku/spell card rules. Also, no feat = nothing, that's how this wiki work. There's no feat about Reimu's FN ignores Reality Warp or ignores a higher dimension attack. There's also no feat about how ZUN defines "Reality" as a 5, 6, 7... Dimension, so it's 4 by default. Because we're living in a 4-Dimension, with 3 is Space and 4 is time-line. I know you want to say "Just because there's no feat doesn't mean she can't", but it's just a Devil's Proof. At least show a clue, or you can just ask ZUN about how he defines "reality".

True that. Still, she does showed feat of carrying object in her FN moment, and let every bullet through her body in that.

Now you Vote me...:

Round 1:

Reimu: 7 (Me, The real cal howard, OwariNepGear, Saikou the Lewd King, CoreOfimBalance,Dekoshu (?), Yamatohime)

Goku: 1 (Superkryptonian)

Round 2:

Reimu: 7 (Me, The real cal howard, OwariNepGear, Saikou the Lewd King, CoreOfimBalance,Dekoshu,Yamatohime,Superkryptonian)

Goku: 1 (Superkryptonian)

Extra:

Reimu: 4 (Me,OwariNepgear,Dekoshu(?), CoreOfimBalance)

Goku: 1(Superkryptonian)

Inconclusive: 1 (Yamatohime)

Edit: just going to assume Supes vote like that for now.

So... there you go. A stomp match just got added... What match should I picked next? Or should I change character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back