• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm, so if i get it right, his "particles cells" won't be affected right?

Yeah, seems like minor resistances to RW

http://www.***********.net/bokurano/35/23

Also these unmoving homogeneous particles are infinite, the world "diagram" was a basic example.

Now, the "make-up" of space that represents 4-bit state cells in three-dimensions, could aswell be movement in 4-dimensions. A unobservable movement through the 4th temporal dimension if by use of normal measurement.

Sorry for the late reply, got caught up with some stuff.

Anyhow going by what you told me on my wall + what you just posted here, wouldn't this mean they also have pretty strong soul manipulation resistance?

Also the bits about cells is confusing to me (Specifically the movement and duplication stuff), from what i get it, teleportation (works the same way as movement) hardly requires energy because they are rewriting the information of their spot to another spot (and the total energy of any spot remains the same), while duplication takes the sum of the total energy and since it is still higher, one have to take that energy sufficient enough to cause the duplication elswhere.

>Now, the "make-up" of space that represents 4-bit state cells in three-dimensions, could aswell be movement in 4-dimensions. A unobservable movement through the 4th temporal dimension if by use of normal measurement.

Dunno what to qualify this :p

Of course, since the energy that requires to mantain a particle cell is divided by the state-cells, the totality of energy is always the same in the universe. Similarity to the conservation of energy law,

But however, one might "see" matter relativity to one's position in three-dimensional space but the particle cells configuration is only grasped through the temporal axis. The data movement between cells only be "seen" by a 4-spatio temporal being or highly proficient technology. Kokopelli did note that man had simply not discovered the characteristics of their reality "yet", but not necessarily so.

So the use of the particle cells, as noted by kokopelli, is only manipulable through at least 4-D scale. And the translator wasn't explicit enough in his statement, the reason why the guide of the Zearth is "almost" immortal is because his body's arrangement is preserved througout all of space-time. So if for some reason if he's body has been altered in "one location", he appear instantly in a other together with his soul. Also this "teleportation" might even trouble those who have high resistance to BFR. Since it's alters reality to a greater extent.

Seems to me, at first glance, to be resistance to Matter and Biological manipulation, as well as Reality Warping, and possibly having Quantum, Spatial, Matter, Biological and Information Manipulation (to some degree, some or maybe none of those) though I might be missing out on some other context.

Might affect dura, as well.

Well so basically kokopelli's arrangement in its body has been recorded through all of these infinite particle cells, so his "appearance" is immune to change itself. Or alteration of it's arrangement. If just one particle cell detects a anomaly,the other infinite particle cells come to fill/fix that gap. If for some reason there is a 4-D scale information manipulator, then he may be able to alter the arrangement of that reality.

So it's a type of immortality + Regenerationn.

Also please read this entire page, it's more of a direct evidence.

http://*********.me/manga/bokurano/s3/c65/6-1#img2

Likewise, you might wanna read the entire manga.

Yes, it's truly one of the greatest and most beautiful world's i witnessed. Also be aware to not ever watch the anime, (since it's completly non-canon).

My theory, The reason why the soul "particle" might be unaffected by movement/change or teleportation could be because of it's strictly configuration to move only between "life and death". Though it's locked to the arrangement of one single being/body. And it may lack any physical energy, or a undefined one. So you can't duplicate a state of being by using 4-D power.

Back