• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the mass-energy conversion unique to the creation of matter?

I have a question regarding "Mass-energy conversion feats"
to calculate the feats, these can only be done if they are created by matter, for example, creating something with infinite mass, therefore it has infinite energy, which scales it to high 3A, or it can also be scaled by another type of feats that require that energy, for example, if a character uses infinite energy to travel through time, will it be high 3A?is infinite mass necessary?
I am new and this is not my original language, sorry if there are spelling mistakes

"Infinite energy" feats can be evaluated without bothering with mass-energy conversion. They can be High 3-A with sufficient context, although I'll tell you that it is rare for the context to hold up to scrutiny sufficiently.

Back