• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Naruto Uzumaki

After Naruto gained 6Paths power even his base stats increased ,with that logic all jinchuurikis would be scaled to continent level and then people on par with them would be scaled too and then we would end up with half of naruto characters being Continent level

Kkapoios said:
After Naruto gained 6Paths power even his base stats increased ,with that logic all jinchuurikis would be scaled to continent level and then people on par with them would be scaled too and then we would end up with half of naruto characters being Continent level
Naruto's base stats did not increase...

Minato has the other half of Kurama, and equal power.

while I do not know about the current structure of narutoverse itself, what the OP said seems ok

I do not know about this business of brining in Minato and all, so I cannoot comment on that

I feel like I'm the only one who finally got what UncleSpaceman was saying..

KCM, KCSM, KM and KSM modes all got better because of the attributes that came with SPSM.

KCM is weaker than KCSM.

KCSM is as strong as KM.

KM is weaker than KSM.

KSM is weaker than SPSM

then theres SPSKM, which is also weaker than SPSM.

KCM = Kyuubi/Nine-tails/Kurama Chakra Mode. ---> When Kurama isn't giving Naruto his chakra, this is the mode he's in.

KCSM = Kyuubi/Nine-tails/Kurama Chakra Mode mixed with Sage mode

KM and KSM = Kyuubi/Nine-tails/Kurama Mode when he's getting chakra from Kurama

SPSM = Naruto with Six Paths Sage Chakra AND all the chunks of tailed beasts chakra

SPKSM = Naruto with Six Paths Sage mode ONLY with Kurama chakra in him.

Hm, is someone able to bring me upto speed as to what's currently being discussed? I'm quite lost here and the threads well over 100 replies

I think we dont concluded anything yet

Except that increase Naruto KCM/BM/BSM to Multi-Continet Level is very problematic and bring inconsistencies

Town level (also deals damage on cellular level with FRS) | Small City level+ (likely far higher with Futon: Odama Rasenshuriken) | Mountain level+ (Broke out Pain's Chibaku Tensei) | At least City level+ (likely far higher using his Futon: Cho Odama Rasenshuriken) | At least Mountain level+ (Matched the combined Bijudama of five other Bijuu's with one of his own), Island level+ with fully-charged Bijuudama | At least Island level+ (On par with First Form Incomplete Juubi) | Small Planet level via power-scaling from Madara & Hagoromo (his Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshuriken was able to damage Kaguya) | At least Small Planet level (after receiving additional power-ups) (equal to Sasuke's power when he absorbed all nine biju's power) | Multi-Continent level(Overpowered Toneri's attack that cut the moon in half, without fighting at full power, due to that he had to release Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue.)

What's wrong with Naruto's current stats? Regarding Minato, he should have the same Island Level+ rating via having the exact same power as Naruto (50% Yin Kurama)

^Personally I can't see what's wrong with them currently, either

As for minato the reason I think hes not rated Island level I don't think he could use TBB?

I agree with Kkapoios and Illuminati478 that scaling most of Naruto's teenage forms to at least Multi-Continent level from his showings as an adult in "The Last" likely creates lots of inconsistencies with other characters and showings. It throws his natural progression of power up into the air.

We should probably just rename the forms into the same names that the Naruto wiki uses, and his final key (which is already scaled to Toneri) to "Naruto in The Last" or something like that.

So, I would appreciate if UncleSpaceman would immediately permanently drop the matter of upgrading most forms to "At least Multi-Continent level".

Is somebody willing to change the Key names (and the image descriptions) to the same ones that the Naruto wiki uses, while leaving the statistics alone?

Now that I remember a bit better, Minato Specifically Could not add different chakra natures to his rasengan, and the TBB is similiar/harder application of this, Just because he was gathering sage chakra and giving it to Narutos attack doesn't mean hes capable of making his own

So No, Minato is fine where he is

After reading through a good chunk of this, I can see how powerscaling problems could be caused by reverse scaling, so it's likely to best not do that and use only feats done by the forms themselves or scaling to characters they were either directly shown to be stronger than or fought at the time.

Using Rasengan in kurama mode naruto developed tailed beast bomb

http://www.**********.com/naruto/519/14

http://www.**********.com/naruto/519/15

http://www.**********.com/naruto/519/16

TBB is literally just rasengan with bijuu chakra instead of regular a technique created by yours truly.He has that form and he has the process so no duh he can also use it

Minato was actually reverted to mountain because a user named pietro tought bijuu mode Naruto was only moutain and bijuu sage mode was island which is false bijuu mode is island+ while bijuu sage mode is At least island+ so im undoing that nonsense

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
After reading through a good chunk of this, I can see how powerscaling problems could be caused by reverse scaling, so it's likely to best not do that and use only feats done by the forms themselves or scaling to characters they were either directly shown to be stronger than or fought at the time.
But Kurama Mode should be stronger or equal to Kurama Chakra Sage Mode so it's not reverse scaling. As i explained earlier, Naruto didn't really get stronger between chapter 699 and The Last.

Antvasima said:
So, I would appreciate if UncleSpaceman would immediately permanently drop the matter of upgrading most forms to "At least Multi-Continent level".
Is somebody willing to change the Key names (and the image descriptions) to the same ones that the Naruto wiki uses, while leaving the statistics alone?
Illuminati somewhat agreed with the scaling though. He said KSM should be Multi-Continent. Anyways, i will drop the topic.

Looking at Obito, ST Obito is Continent Level, this could likely be scaled to KSM and EMS Sasuke.

Thank you for dropping the matter. Are you willing to help out to change the mode names to the same ones that the Naruto wiki uses, while leaving the statistics alone?

I can change it to KamiYasha's list if you want, but i don't think the names are the most accurate.

I would change Kami's list in this way,

Nine-Tails Chakra Mode ---> Kurama Chakra Mode, because Kurama is the name of the Nine-Tails

Tailed Beast Mode ---> This is a form that Kurama Mode can use

Tailed Beast Sage Mode ---> Kurama Sage Mode, because it's specifically Kurama's sage mode, not a Tailed Beast in general.

Tailed Beast Sage Mode ---> Kurama Chakra Sage Mode, i explained this one many times.

Well, I don't personally mind the name modifications, but let's wait to see what other people think.

I agree with what Azathoth said, and name changing is mostly unnecessary as well.

• Nine-Tails Chakra Mode/Kurama Chakra Mode => Nine-Tails Chakra Mode
  • Sage Bijuu Mode => Bijuu Sage Mode (if necessary, but either works)
  • Six Path Sage Tailed Beast Mode => Tailed Beats + Six Path Sage Mode
  • 100% Kurama Bijuu Sage Mode => Bijuu Sage Mode (The Last; complete Nine-Tails)

I've grown accustomed to these names fairly quickly.

Nine-Tails Chakra Mode ---> Kurama Chakra Mode, because Kurama is the name of the Nine-Tails

Tailed Beast Mode ---> This is a form that Kurama Mode can use

Tailed Beast Sage Mode ---> Kurama Sage Mode, because it's specifically Kurama's sage mode, not a Tailed Beast in general.

Tailed Beast Sage Mode ---> Kurama Chakra Sage Mode, i explained this one many times.

+

Six Paths Sage Mode, Six Paths Sage Tailed Beasts Mode, and Six Paths Kurama Sage Mode.

(SPSM being without the cloak..., tailed beasts w/ the 9 tailed beasts, and kurama with only kurama)

Back