• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Naruto Uzumaki

why?
naruto had no poblems using the chakra of the tailed beasts in the war arc, why should it be different if kurama seperates temporarily with him?

... The Tailed Beasts chakra is a component of Six Paths Sage Mode, Naruto was clearly not using Six Paths Sage Mode against Toneri, hence he was not using the Tailed Beasts chakra. Furthermore, only a small fraction of each tailed beast remained in Naruto after the war.

^^it was in order to mantain a connection, naruto clearly was able to draw more than a tiny bit of the bijuus chakra (like in his attack with different rasenshurikens),

either way, my point was that there is no reason to assume naruto wouldnt be able to use kuramas chakra if he seperates himself from him, they are still linked and as long as the bijuu allows it the person with their chakra can get more ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^^it was in order to mantain a connection, naruto clearly was able to draw more than a tiny bit of the bijuus chakra (like in his attack with different rasenshurikens),
either way, my point was that there is no reason to assume naruto wouldnt be able to use kuramas chakra if he seperates himself from him, they are still linked and as long as the bijuu allows it the person with their chakra can get more ^_^
The seal on Kurama is gone, so Kurama is no longer tied to Naruto. Kurama himself can't give his chakra to people around him, it was Naruto reaching out with Kuramas chakra and giving it to other people. So Kurama would not be able to send Naruto any chakra. Also, Kurama was in the middle of a fight, i doubt he'd have time to send Naruto chakra.

Furthermore,

Kurama Sage Mode has a cape

Kurama Mode has a cape

Kurama Chakra Mode does not have a cape

Kurama Chakra Sage Mode does not have a cape

A question:

The key for the final column says "Kurama Chakra Sage Mode" and compares Naruto to Toneri.

Is this redundant/should this column be removed, given that you already made changes that compared Naruto to Toneri in another mode that sounds almost the same?

Alternately, should we return the statistics to the way they were, given that we already had a column/mode that compared Naruto and Toneri?

Antvasima said:
A question:
The key for the final column says "Kurama Chakra Sage Mode" and compares Naruto to Toneri.

Is this redundant/should this column be removed, given that you already made changes that compared Naruto to Toneri in another mode that sounds almost the same?
Kurama Chakra Sage Mode is what Naruto used to fight Toneri and is more than comperable to Toneri. Making Kurama Chakra Sage Mode High 6-A via power-scaling from Toneri.

Kurama Sage Mode > Kurama Mode >= Kurama Chakra Sage Mode > Kurama Chakra Mode

Hence Kurama Sage Mode & Kurama Mode have their AP & Durability scaled to atleast Multi-Continent Level from Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.

Kurama Chakra Mode is it's own thing, it's not being scaled to other modes.

When Naruto tanks Toneri's continent level attack, he is only using Kurama Chakra Mode. Hence Kurama Chakra Mode has atleast Continent Level Durability. Naruto then one-shots Toneri, in Kurama Chakra Mode. Meaning that Kurama Chakra Mode has Multi-Continent Level AP/DC.

If you want, Kurama Chakra Sage Mode could be renamed Sage Kyubi Chakra Mode. If the name seems redundant.

I checked KM and KSM arent a thing, Might aswell just say ..

BM Bijuu Mode - Tailed Beast Mode

KCM Kyuubi Chakra Mode - 9 Tails Chakra Mode

RSM Rikudou Sennin Mode - 6 Paths Sage Mode

Zensum said:
Might aswell just say ..

BM Bijuu Mode

KCM Kyuubi Chakra Mode

RSM Rikudou Sage Mode

Ill add in pictures in a sec
?

Kurama Mode is wrongly called Bijuu Mode

Kurama Chakra Mode is wrongly called Kyuubi Chakra Mode

Six Paths Sage Mode is wrongly called Rikudou Sage Mode

UncleSpaceman said:
Zensum said:
Might aswell just say ..

BM Bijuu Mode

KCM Kyuubi Chakra Mode

RSM Rikudou Sage Mode

Ill add in pictures in a sec
?
Kurama Mode is wrongly called Bijuu Mode

Kurama Chakra Mode is wrongly called Kyuubi Chakra Mode

Six Paths Sage Mode is wrongly called Rikudou Sage Mode
Six Paths Sage Mode is wrongly called Rikudou Sage Mode ( this is the same thing 1 being in Japanese ).

Kurama Chakra Mode is wrongly called Kyuubi Chakra Mode ( essentially the same thing again )

*Edit he has a Kurama Mode and a Bijuu Mode

@Zensum

I don't understand why you said this,

"BM Bijuu Mode

KCM Kyuubi Chakra Mode

RSM Rikudou Sage Mode

Ill add in pictures in a sec"

Are you implying that i have the names wrong?

In response,

• Six Paths Sage Mode in Japanese would be Õà¡Úüôõ╗Öõ║║ÒâóÒâ╝Òâë or in romaji, Rikudoh Sennin Mohdo.
  • Kurama is the name of the Kyuubi, so using Kurama is more proper

Rikudou Sennin Moudo*

I was thinking you thought the japanese terms were completely diffrent but besides that its fine im used to RSM. Hard to tell without pictures. Looks fine now

Zensum said:
Rikudou Sennin Moudo*
I was thinking you thought the japanese terms were completely diffrent but besides that its fine im used to RSM. Hard to tell without pictures. Looks fine now
In romaji it's Rikudō Sennin Mōdo, or in everyday letters Rikudoh Sennin Mohdo

@Antvasima

About Kurama Chakra Mode,

Normally characters are rated with the same durability as their ap unless shown otherwise. KCM displayed a Multi-Continent AP feat, and was never shown to have durability below Multi-Continent Level. I'm unsure if KCM should have Multi-Continent Level durability.

Both atleast Continent & Multi-Continent level durability for KCM are agreeable.

^I am pretty sure all of them have been rejected at least once here. Someone seems to post them every now and again.

Well, what I found confusing is that both Naruto's Kurama Chakra Mode and Kurama Chakra Sage Mode are compared with Toneri. Did he fight Toneri in both of these modes, or are they supposed to be the same thing?

Also, given that the former is the 4th key, and the latter is the 9th key, should KCSM be moved to get a more coherent progression of power?

Hmm. I checked the images, and the two modes look extremely similar to each other, with the only apparent difference being that Naruto is older in the latter image.

Wait a minute. Why are we scaling this? They are no different Narutos? I mean, the Naruto in "The Last" shouldn't be (logically) stronger? (Of course, no stronger than the Six Paths)

This means that Naruto in The Last can FODDERIZE SO6P Naruto. I would consider the Multi-Continent Toneri thing an outlier.

Also, Toneri split a largely hollow moon with giant chunks having already been blown off of the surface. I don't think that calc took that into consideration.

Antvasima said:
Well, what I found confusing is that both Naruto's Kurama Chakra Mode and Kurama Chakra Sage Mode are compared with Toneri. Did he fight Toneri in both of these modes, or are they supposed to be the same thing?
Also, given that the former is the 4th key, and the latter is the 9th key, should KCSM be moved to get a more coherent progression of power?
Yes KCSM should be moved

In the fight against Toneri, Naruto was using a combination of Sage Mode & Kurama Chakra Mode. In other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode. KCSM is comperable to Toneri in both AP and Durability. So KM and KSM have their durability scaled from Kurama Chakra Sage Mode

Whence Naruto tanked Toneri's Continent Level attack, he was only using Kurama Chakra Mode. Meaning KCM has atleast Continent Level durability. KCM Naruto then went on to one-shot Toneri who has Multi-Continent durability. Meaning KCM has Multi-Continent AP.

The difference between KCSM& KCM is that KCSM has eye-pigmentation meaning it's Sage Mode in combination with Kurama Chakra Mode. In other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.

Hmm. I don't quite understand. If Naruto could match Toneri in KCM mode alone, why was his supposedly stronger KCSM mode also portrayed as equal to Toneri?

Antvasima said:
Hmm. I don't quite understand. If Naruto could match Toneri in KCM mode alone, why was his supposedly stronger KCSM mode also portrayed as equal to Toneri?
That, and why did Naruto use the power of a weaker form to provide a finishing blow?

So basically he powered down, concentrated the chakra of a weaker form into his fist, before delivering it to Toneri's continental attack. Why? What the OP is suggesting, in this case, doesn't make logical sense.

Antvasima said:
As i said earlier

Normally characters are rated with the same durability as their ap unless shown otherwise. KCM displayed a Multi-Continent AP feat, and was never shown to have durability below Multi-Continent Level.

So, the durability of KCM could reasonably be changed to Multi-Continent.

KCSM Naruto was having an easy time fighting Toneri. KCSM Naruto is more than comperable to Toneri, in other words stonger than Toneri.

Making the power-scale

Kurama Chakra Mode

• AP ---> One-shotted Toneri
  • Dura ---> Multi-Continent Level
Kurama Chakra Sage Mode

• AP ---> Stronger than KCM
  • Dura ---> Stronger than KCM
Rest stays the same

Or...

The durability of KCM could be left at atleast Continent Level

Revising the power-scale

Kurama Chakra Mode

• AP ---> One-shotted Toneri
  • Dura ---> was able to tank a Continent Level Attack
Kurama Chakra Sage Mode

• AP ---> Stronger than KCM
  • Dura ---> More than comperable to Toneri
Rest stays the same

Wade Kali Strine said:
This means that Naruto in The Last can FODDERIZE SO6P Naruto. I would consider the Multi-Continent Toneri thing an outlier.
Also, Toneri split a largely hollow moon with giant chunks having already been blown off of the surface. I don't think that calc took that into consideration.
It's probably better to put the statistics as they were before I feel there will be many inconsistencies if we make these upgrades.

Alpha149 said:
Wade Kali Strine said:
It's probably better to put the statistics as they were before I feel there will be many inconsistencies if we make these upgrades.
Eh? SO6P mode is still Naruto's strongest form.

Toneri's feat can't be an outlier as there have been many more impressive feats in the series.

The Hollow Naruto Moon theory isn't accepted by this site. What inconsistency, if you mind me asking?

Several weaker Than Toneri could fight in equal terms and even overpower Naruto with his transformations (Kurama Mode and Kurama Sage Mode)

All before time skip and before Naruto gained SO6P chakra. The only one who may have fought on par with Kurama mode post time skip beside Momoshiki who are threats beyond kaguya is shin uchiha and considering he was consistently shown to be inferior to Sakura, we can safely assume that's an outlier.

Hmm. I will ask other staff members for input.

Alpha149 said:
Wait a minute. Why are we scaling this? They are no different Narutos? I mean, the Naruto in "The Last" shouldn't be (logically) stronger? (Of course, no stronger than the Six Paths)
The time between chapter 699 and The Last was a time of peace. Naruto was not going on missions as it was a time of peace, in the entire Hiden novel series, Naruto nevers trains or goes on a mission. Infact, futher down the line in Naruto Gaiden another peace-time exists. Naruto was said to be rusty and out-of-practice.

Furthermore, Kurama Chakra Mode won't really get more powerfull. In the fact that the portion of Kuramas essence that Naruto tookis still the same, it hasn't increased or decreased.

Hence, Naruto's KCM is most likely not stronger.

In the last Naruto uses Sage Mode and Kurama Chakra Mode, in other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.

Kurama Mode is when Naruto is using all of Kurama's chakra, not just the chakra he took from Kurama. So,

Kurama Mode > Kurama Chakra Mode

Sage Mode is a much less of a power increase than the rest of Kuramas chakra. So, Kurama Mode should be stronger than or at most equal to however much stonger KSCM is than KCM.

UncleSpaceman said:
Alpha149 said:
The time between chapter 699 and The Last was a time of peace. Naruto was not going on missions as it was a time of peace, in the entire Hiden novel series, Naruto nevers trains or goes on a mission. Infact, futher down the line in Naruto Gaiden another peace-time exists. Naruto was said to be rusty and out-of-practice.
Furthermore, Kurama Chakra Mode won't really get more powerfull. In the fact that the portion of Kuramas essence that Naruto tookis still the same, it hasn't increased or decreased.

Hence, Naruto's KCM is most likely not stronger.

In the last Naruto uses Sage Mode and Kurama Chakra Mode, in other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.

Kurama Mode is when Naruto is using all of Kurama's chakra, not just the chakra he took from Kurama. So,

Kurama Mode > Kurama Chakra Mode

Sage Mode is a much less of a power increase than the rest of Kuramas chakra. So, Kurama Mode should be stronger than or at most equal to however much stonger KSCM is than KCM.

Then we have to upgrade a lot of others character

(Just for an example: Minato and various Edo Tensei, Obito with Rinnegan)

Back