• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Naruto Uzumaki

It does seem like this might cause power scaling problems, yes. And in addition, the Naruto wiki calls some of the modes different names.

TheMightyRegulator said:
All before time skip and before Naruto gained SO6P chakra. The only one who may have fought on par with Kurama mode post time skip beside Momoshiki who are threats beyond kaguya is shin uchiha and considering he was consistently shown to be inferior to Sakura, we can safely assume that's an outlier.
As i explained above, Naruto didn't really train or go on missions between chapter 699 and The Last.

SO6P chakra is useless unless Naruto uses it, when Naruto uses SO6P chakra it's called Six Paths Sage Mode. Naruto was clearly not using Six Paths Sage Mode against Toneri.

The rest of you're comment is pretty null... Lastly, Momoshiki was fighting Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, not Kurama Mode Naruto.

I agree that we should probably use the same names as the Narutopedia.

Also, until we have verified that this does not cause lots of powerscaling errors with other characters, I have reverted the upgrades.

Well, everybody who fought the various modes that were upgraded to "At least High 6-A" would likely have to be upgraded as well.

Antvasima said:
It does seem like this moght cause power scaling problems, yes. And in addition, the Naruto wiki calls some of the modes different names.
When Naruto entered the war, he had just gotte KCM, he had yet to master it. Furthermore Naruto had split his chakra between multiple Shadow Clones.

The point at which KCM was mastered by Naruto was after he temporarily synchronized, then latter fully befriended and unsealed Kurama. Before that, Naruto had not mastered KCM, and had his chakra split between multiple clones.

Hence KCM is only High 6-A after chapter 571

The only people this could scale to would be

• Sasuke
  • Jyuubi Obito
  • Jyuubi
  • Possibly Minato

Coleworld12 said:
Naruto the last does not scale to anyone excluding Sasuke and maybe kyuubi if I'm not mistake
But if we scale Naruto with his other transformations, then we would have to scale a lot of other characters

No they wouldn't Naruto in the last was obviously much stronger than his Shippuden counterpart I mean he could use kyuubis chakra freely in base form as his own he mastered the art of being a jinchuriki and trained himself that's how he got where he was at.Kurama chakra sage mode in the last was never seen again btw so I'm fairly certain power scaling from future events doesn't work unless Sasuke or maybe kyuubi as I said.

Alpha149 said:
Coleworld12 said:
Naruto the last does not scale to anyone excluding Sasuke and maybe kyuubi if I'm not mistake
But if we scale Naruto with his other transformations, then we would have to scale a lot of other characters
My response to Antvasima answers your question

Coleworld12 said:
No they wouldn't Naruto in the last was obviously much stronger than his Shippuden counterpart I mean he could use kyuubis chakra freely in base form as his own he mastered the art of being a jinchuriki and trained himself that's how he got where he was at.Kurama chakra sage mode in the last was never seen again btw so I'm fairly certain power scaling from future events doesn't work unless Sasuke or maybe kyuubi as I said.
It's pretty much stated in the Hiden series of novels that Naruto didn't really train or go on missions between chapter 699 and The Last.

UncleSpaceman said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
All before time skip and before Naruto gained SO6P chakra. The only one who may have fought on par with Kurama mode post time skip beside Momoshiki who are threats beyond kaguya is shin uchiha and considering he was consistently shown to be inferior to Sakura, we can safely assume that's an outlier.
As i explained above, Naruto didn't really train or go on missions between chapter 699 and The Last.
SO6P chakra is useless unless Naruto uses it, when Naruto uses SO6P chakra it's called Six Paths Sage Mode. Naruto was clearly not using Six Paths Sage Mode against Toneri.

The rest of you're comment is pretty null... Lastly, Momoshiki was fighting Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto, not Kurama Mode Naruto.
First, Naruto never had Kurama's full power which must have boost his reserves considerably, until post time-skip.

Second: Naruto without SO6P mode managed to keep up with rinnegan Sasuke for quite a bit, and also crossed countries in seconds, two feats to occur that Naruto has never before done prior to his SO6P upgrade. It's quite obvious his statistics were boosted by said chakra.

Third: That wasn't Sage of Sixth Paths Naruto in the Boruto movie, because the chakra covered the entirety of his skin. The SO6P mode does not cover the face.

Also, the idea Naruto didn't get stronger or train, is likely false as he was clearly shown to be more proficient in chakra control, capable of controlling his rasensguriken without contact and even capable of partial intangibility compared to pre-time skip Naruto.

Tzula said:
Can someone inform me what were talking about now? Just So I can add my four sense.
Whether or not KCSM Naruto and Toneri's continental feat scales to anyone beside Naruto and Toneri, who this scales to or if it's just an inconsistency (scales to noone).

The boost is irrelevant because Kurama seperated from Naruto during the fight with Toneri. Naruto can only be using the chakra he took from Kurama.

Naruto was clearly not in base, also i don't see Naruto keeping up with Sasuke before using SPSM in the manga.

Yes it was... It was discussed at length on the Naruto wikia (1) (2)

So, about using the mode names from the Naruto wiki...

Kkapoios said:
1.I don't see a problem with the term Bijuu Mode
2.Why is Toneri's durability Multi Continent level?
He tanked Naruto's punch that cleaved through the multi-continent beam. It was the second punch he couldn't tank.

UncleSpaceman said:
Alpha149 said:
Coleworld12 said:
My response to Antvasima answers your question
Then we have to separate Naruto in transformations and Chapters

i will reply on the powerscaling issue because i don't care much for Naruto terminology.

my reply is simple, since there such a great amount inconsistant details, all th forms upto and including regular/old sage mode should stay as they were before, bijuu mode will be rated 6-C to 6-A, sage bijuu will be 6-A and final form with Haguromo's power will be the powerscaled low 5-B.

Illuminati478 said:
i will reply on the powerscaling issue because i don't care much for Naruto terminology.
my reply is simple, since there such a great amount inconsistant details, all th forms upto and including regular/old sage mode should stay as they were before, bijuu mode will be rated 6-C to 6-A, sage bijuu will be 6-A and final form with Haguromo's power will be the powerscaled low 5-B.
Island level+, Continent level+ with fully-charged Bijuudama | At least Continent level+

For Bijuu Mode and Bijuu Sage Mode?

So a host can use bijuu mode without the actual bijuu and reverts to base after his chakra his absorbed despite kyuubi not being affected?

Again he did not use bijuu mode...

Alpha149 said:
Illuminati478 said:
Island level+, Continent level+ with fully-charged Bijuudama | At least Continent level+
For Bijuu Mode and Bijuu Sage Mode?
Also we have to upgrade others via powerscaling

@Antvasima

I agree with Illuminati, as CHILLVIBEZ was saying ealier, it's possible that Naruto never used KCM against Toneri. Since this seems to create many power-scaling issues, it's less likely that Naruto used KCM against Toneri.

So KCM would go back to the old stats, the power-scaling would look like this

Kurama Chakra Sage Mode

• AP ---> Multi-Continent (Stronger than Toneri)
  • Dura ---> Multi-Continent (Stronger than Toneri)
Kurama Mode

• AP ---> Island Level to Multi-Continent (Stronger than or equal to KCSM)
  • Dura ---> Island Level to Multi-Continent (Stronger than or equal to KCSM)
Kurama Sage Mode

• AP ---> atleast Multi-Continent (Stronger than KM)
  • Dura ---> atleast Multi-Continent (Stronger than KM)
This would only be scaleable to,

• Jyuubi Obito
  • Jyuubi
  • Sasuke
  • Possibly Minato
Is this agreeable? How would you all recommend making this more agreeable?

@Unclespaceman

1. Which is why saying KCM naruto did not grow stronger post time skip is ridiculous. Unless you're implying city level KCM Naruto can overpower a multi-continental attack. That is the definition of an outlier (I concede on that it's not an accurate reason for the upgrade though).

2. Is Rinnegan Sasuke in any of those scans. Did I mention Madara? No? That's probably because I was referring to the valley of the end when Rinegan Sasuke was exhausted. Am I being made fun of here?

3. The wikia also says the Moon is hollow, and Gamabunta is 100 m. I read the wikia too and hence, I know it's neither official nor infallible.

@Antvasima, the wikia's definitions are fine.

Kkapoios said:
Alpha149 said:
Kkapoios said:
Bijju mode before and after Six path power should be treated differently
Is there a difference?
There is an unexplained power difference which can only be attributed to Naruto having Six paths power
Not really, it makes a lot of the so called "hyperbole" not hyperbole. Feats backing up statements.

UncleSpaceman said:
@Antvasima
I agree with Illuminati, as CHILLVIBEZ was saying ealier, it's possible that Naruto never used KCM against Toneri. Since this seems to create many power-scaling issues, it's less likely that Naruto used KCM against Toneri.

So KCM would go back to the old stats, the power-scaling would look like this

Kurama Chakra Sage Mode

• AP ---> Multi-Continent (Stronger than Toneri)
  • Dura ---> Multi-Continent (Stronger than Toneri)
Kurama Mode

• AP ---> Island Level to Multi-Continent (Stronger than or equal to KCSM)
  • Dura ---> Island Level to Multi-Continent (Stronger than or equal to KCSM)
Kurama Sage Mode

• AP ---> atleast Multi-Continent (Stronger than KM)
  • Dura ---> atleast Multi-Continent (Stronger than KM)
This would only be scaleable to,

• Jyuubi Obito
  • Jyuubi
  • Sasuke
  • Possibly Minato
Is this agreeable? How would you all recommend making this more agreeable?
Didn't others characters found Naruto in such forms?

And yes, Minato can be scaled

Back