• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Cell being a Solar System buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
So all we keep doing is debating whether or not Frieza is Small Star Level, but it seems we've come to the conclusion that Cell's statement is legit.
So, if we may continue, can someone tell me what stats to change and what to change them to? And what pages should I put the note about DBZ Kai?
Put a note for Goku, Vegeta, Gotenks, Gohan, Veggeto, and Boo

The Everlasting said:
So all we keep doing is debating whether or not Frieza is Small Star Level, but it seems we've come to the conclusion that Cell's statement is legit.
So, if we may continue, can someone tell me what stats to change and what to change them to? And what pages should I put the note about DBZ Kai?
Upgrading:

Androids 16, 17, and 18 to small star level

Super Perfect Cell to Solar System level

SSJ2 Teen Gohan to Solar System level

Dabura to Solar System level

Buu to varying degrees of 4-A

Vegito to High 4-A

SSJ3 Goku to 4-A

SSJ3 Gotenks to 4-A

SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta to "At least 4-B" (?)

Mystic Gohan to 4-A

The note goes on Buu's page and anyone who is scaled from him.

That's it, I think.

Okay, I shall be preforming the upgrades now.

But what about Cell Saga Goku and Vegeta? And how should I phrase the note? I want to be sure I do everything exactly right.

Well other than Frieza, looks like everyone else is pretty much in agreement with the chosen upgrades then.

"Please note that we are aware of the massive power difference between the Cell Saga and Buu Saga. These profiles go by the most recent canon, which includes Dragon Ball Kai, in which Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy over time. In order to do this, he would need to be 4-A, thus leading to the sudden power gap."

Something of that ilk.

Imo, the new tiers should be:

Androids 16, 17, and 18: Low 4-C (Much more powerful than final form Frieza who was close to that level) Also anyone who matched them but is currently listed as just 5-A can be scaled to low 4-C.

Super Perfect Cell: 4-B

SSJ2 Gohan: 4-B (Matched Cell) Mystic Gohan: 4A (Superior to base Super Buu)

SSJ2 Vegeta: 4-B

SSJ2 Goku: 4-B SSJ3 Goku: 4-A (Equal to Kid Buu)

Buu: 4-A (All forms, Buuhan should be at least 4-A)

Gotenks: 4-A as SSJ and SSJ3 (Matched base Super Buu and was about to defeat him as SSJ3)

Vegito: At least 4-A

Oh yeah. Cell Saga Goku should probably be whatever Perfect Cell (NOT Super Perfect) is. Not sure about Vegeta. Wasn't he unable to do much against regular Perfect Cell?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Oh yeah. Cell Saga Goku should probably be whatever Perfect Cell (NOT Super Perfect) is. Not sure about Vegeta. Wasn't he unable to do much against regular Perfect Cell?
He was doing lukewarm against the Cell Juniors who are weaker than him

Also wasn't Dabura only equal to Perfect Cell? Because Goku said he was as strong as Cell but I assume he meant the version that he fought because he never even saw Super Perfect Cell. So if that's the case he should be just Star Level I think.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Also wasn't Dabura only equal to Perfect Cell? Because Goku said he was as strong as Cell but I assume he meant the version that he fought because he never even saw Super Perfect Cell. So if that's the case he should be just Star Level I think.
Large star level+ specifically

And yes IIRC the full color manga showed Gohan as just a MSSJ

Valar Melkor 2 said:
You're probably right, actually. Is Perfect still gonna be star, or large star?

Valar Melkor 2 said:
You're probably right, actually. Is Perfect still gonna be star, or large star?
PC is large star initially, and PC 50-100% is large star level+

I'd say Large Star Level+, with mid-tier Cell Saga characters like Semi-Perfect Cell being Star Level+.

Vegeta was able to obliterate a big part of Perfect Cell's body with Final Flash but he just regenerated from it.

We just need to see SDZ's speed blog (which will hopefully upgrade DBZ) and then we will have FTL multi solar system DBZ

If Roshi taking his sweet time to charge up a Kamehameha that destroyed the moon to be considered a legitimate feat under Akira's statement the Cell gather all his power should do the same, the manga said so as well as a clear statement from sound which didn't sound like a hyperbole

Doing the updates right now, but I have one question. Should Fat Buu be at least 4-B or 4-A? The former seems to make more sense, but I want to be sure.

The Everlasting said:
Doing the updates right now, but I have one question. Should Fat Buu be at least 4-B or 4-A? The former seems to make more sense, but I want to be sure.
Low-mid 4-A should do

Fat Buu could fight Kid Buu for a long time and do some significant damage to him and he seemed to be fighting evenly with SSJ3 Goku, so 4-A.

From what I remember Goku said he could probably beat him eventually, but he was impressed by his power. I don't remember him specifically saying he was holding back. But either way he fought Kid Buu longer than Goku did and did about as much damage.

I believe Goku said he could have beat Kid Buu if he was going all-out, but he decided to drag the fight along and eventually lost the energy needed to keep Super Saiyan 3.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
From what I remember Goku said he could probably beat him eventually, but he was impressed by his power. I don't remember him specifically saying he was holding back. But either way he fought Kid Buu longer than Goku did and did about as much damage.
he would have but he was holding back to protect Vegeta's pride, but that cost him as the longer the stayed in that form the more energy he spended thus sliming the chance for a victory over Kid Buu.

Well tomorrow we are going to see a speed update for DBZ, hopefully it makes SSJ Goku at least light speed.

The Everlasting said:
I believe Goku said he could have beat Kid Buu if he was going all-out, but he decided to drag the fight along and eventually lost the energy needed to keep Super Saiyan 3.
Goku was going all out from the start. He said he had to right before the fight started and they fought evenly for a while but Kid Buu got the upper hand because he didn't lose any energy while fighting whereas Goku did. Then Goku said he could beat him if he just fully recharged his power but that makes no sense because he started the fight as a full power SSJ3. I guess at least 4-B would be okay for Fat Buu though.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Valar Melkor 2 said:
he would have but he was holding back to protect Vegeta's pride, but that cost him as the longer the stayed in that form the more energy he spended thus sliming the chance for a victory over Kid Buu.
Actually he said right at the start of the fight that he needed to go all out to defeat Kid Buu. Goku wasn't planning on giving Vegeta a chance to fight him because he knew he would stand no chance.

So what I am getting from this debate is basically that the strongest Saiyan Saga characters were just scratching the surface of planet busting, the strongest Frieza Saga characters were just scratching the surface of star busting, the strongest Cell Saga characters were just scratching the surface of solar system busting, and the strongest Buu Saga characters were just scratching the surface of galaxy busting. If this is indeed an accurate summarization of what has been discussed here, I must say I can agree with this.

Goku could have beaten kid buu if he was dead

he said at some point that being alive severely reduced the effectiveness of SSJ3 form. he even gave some detailed explanation saying that "time isn't a factor when you're dead" or something like that.

basically alive Goku was weaker than dead Goku.

Hmm... I'm currently updating Gotenks, but what do I put for his Base and Super Saiyan forms? I already know what to put his Super Saiyan 3 form.

I have been doing so, but I need to use Multi-Solar System Class, as I forgot that was an addition, and I have trouble figuring out the rankings of Base Gotenks and Super Saiyan Gotenks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back