• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Cell being a Solar System buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FanofRPGs Possibly, yes, but I don't know for certain.

@LAS Well, if he beat Buuhan without even going super saiyan, much less super saiyan 3, this might rate him as 3-C. Maybe we could write "At least High 4-A. Possibly Low 3-C"?

Antvasima said:
Possibly, yes, but I don't know for certain.
Well IIRC correctly SSJ Gotenks was going to oneshot Majin Boo in Kai but he defused when charging the blast. He should be at least able to hold his own as a SSJ.

I will say SSJ Gotenks = SSJ2 Goku

SSJ2 Goku: 1

SSJ Gotenks: 1

SSJ3 Gotenks: 8

Super Boo: 8

Bootenks: 16

I would put Chou Gohan between this, or a 12.

Boohan: 28

Base Veggeto: 28

SSJ Veggeto: 1400

So SSJ Veggeto is at least 1400x more powerful than SSJ3 Goku who equals a guy who is multi solar system level+

LordAizenSama said:
Antvasima said:
So, how about Perfect Cell as Solar System level, Super Perfect Cell as Solar System level+ (or High Solar System level, as it is more consistent), Fat Buu, Kid Buu and possibly Super Buu as Multi-Solar System level, and Buuhan as High Multi-Solar System level? Would this be acceptable?
We still have to hammer out where to scale Cell's previous forms and all of the other characters in the Cell and Buu sagas though.
Yep, perfectly fine with that,
Although Placing Vegito might be a bit harder, considering in Kai he Was beating Buuhan in Base Form
In fact there are some moments in kai that weren't in the manga. For example: buugotenks vs Goku SSJ3 never happened in the manga, or base Vegito vs Buuhan (he directly turned into a SSJ). But since they were in the "old" anime, they simply decided to keep them in kai (since they weren't part of huge fillers such as the garlic jr arc).

Anyway I think Perfect cell should indeed be at solar system level. Super perfect cell at solar system +. Majin buu at multi solar system(buuhan being high multi-solar system). I'm perfectly ok with what was said before. But yeah it's gonna be hard to decide where we put Vegito (4-A or low 3-C).

@Ant High 4-A Possibly 3-C for vegito sounds perfectly reasonable

And i hate to bring this up, I really do, but where does this leave some GT characters?

EDIT:mad:Jeune Goku fighting Buutenks was in kai? god dam that just made everything alot more confusing for me, I mean I know he never had the upper hand in that fight but he really should have been instantly Blitzd, as hes inferior to gohan, he even admits it himself telling buu that gohan could beat him when the fusion wore off, no mention of himself doing it

I am considering deleting the GT pages, as we have no idea how to scale them now. The Dragon Ball universe used to officially only have 4 galaxies until this was retconned in DBS, but this cannot logically scale to DBGT, which came out when this was still the case, so keeping them scaled to the old system might be confusing to visitors, and scaling them to DBS would be dishonest and not make sense.

Its a little of topic but I have a question about Future Trunks. What level should he be ? Cell said that Trunks was more powerful that him : http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v33/c193/2.html .

LordAizenSama said:
@Ant High 4-A Possibly 3-C for vegito sounds perfectly reasonable
And i hate to bring this up, I really do, but where does this leave some GT characters?

EDIT:mad:Jeune Goku fighting Buutenks was in kai? god dam that just made everything alot more confusing for me, I mean I know he never had the upper hand in that fight but he really should have been instantly Blitzd, as hes inferior to gohan, he even admits it himself telling buu that gohan could beat him when the fusion wore off, no mention of himself doing it
Anyway you're totally right. Even if the fight Gokus SSJ3 vs buutenks wasn't in the manga (but was in kai because they simply didn't want to remove it in kai), we can assume Goku would be blitzed by buu. That indeed make perfect sense because Goku indeed admitted he was weaker than Gohan. And also because Buu actually absorbed not a SSJ3 fusion between two saiyans. So Goku SSJ 3 << buutenks by far. That's totally true.

@Kevenkiller Likely Solar System level as well, but with a disadvantage in speed.

Buu is not a galaxy buster. He took out that galaxy by SS busting through attrition, taking out solar systems and large nebula. Remember the manga says Buu could destroy "stars and planets." That sounds like a solar system to me.

@Ant yeah im drawing blanks for GT, idk what to do with that.

@Keven i don't know if Cell was being honest with that, he was heavily surpressing his Ki up until Gohan made him use it, but all things considered probably Star-Large star level?

If Vegetto will be upgraded to 3-C,the SSJ Vegetto=SSJ4 Goku anime comics statement will make sense since SSJ4 Goku is listed as 3-C as well.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Buu is not a galaxy buster. He took out that galaxy by SS busting through attrition, taking out solar systems and large nebula. Remember the manga says Buu could destroy "stars and planets." That sounds like a solar system to me.
I agree, we are determining if Veggeto is low 3-C/high 4-A though

@TQD It is impossible to destroy an entire galaxy one solar system at a time. It would have to at least be done in the dozens of millions at a time to be finished within a reasonable timespan.

I think that it turns most consistent to follow the most recent and more coherent DBZ Kai to DB Super continuity for the characters, rather than mix the oldest manga continuity and most recent animek continuity, which do not mix together well at all.

@Ant Though this was perfect Cell that said that to trunks ,it was super perfect cell who said he could bust the solar system, and Perfect form cell was heavily surpressing his power when he fought Trunks, So i'd take with a grain of salt, I don't think that rates as solar

Ok... Here's my two cents.

As Queen said, I disagree with Buu being Galaxy level. For Vegeto, I also think low 3-C works neatly (making him equals to SSJ4 ironically).

Now then, I think for the rest of power level, we could put it like this:

Frieza at Small Star Level due to busting Namek with an explosion that reaches 2.41 tenatons while explicitly holding back.

The Androids should all be Small Star Level, with Imperfect Cell and 16 reaching the upper bounds.

Vegeta as an Ascended Super Saiyan seems to be well into the Star level range.

Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks is Large Star level+ (or low 4B, whatever is it agreed to be "Supernova level"), as is regular Perfect Cell, and both Full-Power Super Saiyan Goku and Teen Gohan.

Super Perfect Cell and Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan should be the first legit Solar System Busters in the series, for Cell stated he had to pull off all his power for the "Solar Kamehameha". Gohan might be Solar System+ because he WAS at only half his power when he pulled off the Father-Son Kamehameha.

Onto the... *sigh* Buu Saga (You can tell I dislike this one)...

Gohan is likely on either the highest end 4-C or the lowest end of 4-B as a SSJ2. Goku and Vegeta are definitely SS+, and Majin Buu is on that same level.

Anything above them (Evil Buu, Super Buu, Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu) are on the high 4-B to low 4-A in my opinion, with the exception of Buuhan, who is mid to high 4-A and Vegeto, who should be low 3-C at most.

@GohanLSSJ2I Agree with just about everything You said, But i'd keep SSJ2 teen Gohan at Solar System level as a lowball kinda thing because that's a bit dodgy as to whether he lost power (he probably did) or not. Also vegeta interfered with the fight so theres that

Majin Buu arc/Pre Mystic Gohan should go back to Large star + IMO, very much on the high end though.

As for my thoughts on the higher tiers of the Buu arc:

Evil Buu: High 4-B Possibly 4-A (Really hard to decide where he should be, I'm not sure if he=Kid buu?)

Fat Buu High 4-B

SSJ2 Vegeta - 4-B

SSJ3 Goku 4-A (More or less Kidbuu level)

Super Buu 4-A (Superior to Kid Buu)

Kid Buu 4-A (This is the guy we're going off that galaxy feat)

Gotenks 4-A (More or less Superbuu Level)

Mystic Gohan 4-A (Superior to Gotenks and Super buu)

Buutenks High 4-A (alot stronger then Mystic Gohan)

Buuhan High 4-A (Alot stronger then Buutenks)

Vegito High 4-A Possibly 3-C (stronger then Buuhan in Base Form)

So what I see from the aforementioned is that:

• Cell will be Solar System level
  • Buu and the high end Super Saiyans will be 4-A to high 4-A
  • The androids will be scaled appropriately as well
(Correct me if I am wrong on any of these)

My question Will 100% frieza be small star level as well due to the fact that we've seen how Ki can take massive jumps in power? Or will the upgrades only reach as far as the Androids?

Well, I think Frieza should be Small Star Level on account of generating 2.41 tenatons of energy when not at 100% and tanking said tenatons when bisected, drained of ki and near death, not even getting notable wounds.

Other than that, that sounds about right.

The Everlasting said:
Well, I think Frieza should be Small Star Level on account of generating 2.41 tenatons of energy when not at 100% and tanking said tenatons when bisected, drained of ki and near death, not even getting notable wounds.
Other than that, that sounds about right.
I agree with this.

Okay. I also agree with Sheoth and The Everlasting.

I am feeling very tired today, and it is rather late for me, so I don't have the energy to start changing the DBZ profiles yet. Would you two like to do the honours (If so, please make sure to change the footnotes as well to mention that the profiles are scaled from DBZ Kai and DB Super, as the most recent official canon), or should we wait for more input?

I think we should wait for a little bit more input.

Also, I can't really make the changes either right now because I have very limited time...

Okay. We are in no hurry. Although I go on vacation the 5tth November, so I won't be able to help out then.

Antvasima said:
Okay. We are in no hurry. Although I go on vacation the 5tth November, so I won't be able to help out then.
There's no need to worry, we are more than capable of handling it. It isn't that large of a scale to upgrade these characters.

Also, enjoy your vacation.

Thank you. Please remember to upgrade the Striking Strengths as well.

Okay here is my final thought on what it should be as I could not express it well on a mobile device

Heroes

Goku: Large planet level+ | Small star level (SSJ) | Large star level (Base, post RoSaT) | Large star level+ (MSSJ) | Multi-Solar System level (Base Boo Saga) | Multi-Solar System level+ (MSSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)

Vegeta: Large planet level+ | Small star level (SSJ) | Small Star level (Base, post RoSaT) | Star level+ (SSJ:G2) | Large star level (Post 2nd RoSaT) | Multi-Solar System level (Base) | Multi Solar System level+ (SSJ1-2)

Gohan: Large planet level| Large star level (Base post RoSaT) | Large star level+ (MSSJ) | Solar System level+ (SSJ2) | Solar System level (Injured) | Large star level+ to low Solar System level (SSJ2, got weaker) | High Multi-Solar System level (Chou form)

Piccolo: Large planet level+ | Small star level+ (Kami absorbtion) | Star level+ to Large Star level (Boo Saga)

Veggeto: Multi-solar system level+ (Base) | Small galaxy level (SSJ)

Villains

Freeza: Large planet level (1st-3rd form) | Large planet level+ (4th form) | Small star level (100%)

Android 19: Large planet level+ to small star level

Android 17/18: Small star level+

Cell: Small star level+ | Small star level+ (Post absorbtions) | Star level+ (Semiperfect) | Large star level (Initial perfect) | Large star level+ (50-100%) | Solar System level (Super Perfect)

Boo: Multi-solar system level+ (Fat, Kid, and Evil Boo) | High Multi-Solar System (Super and Buff Boo)

FanofRPGs said:
Okay here is my final thought on what it should be as I could not express it well on a mobile device
Heroes

Goku: Large planet level+ | Small star level (SSJ) | Large star level (Base, post RoSaT) | Large star level+ (MSSJ) | Multi-Solar System level (Base Boo Saga) | Multi-Solar System level+ (MSSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3)

Vegeta: Large planet level+ | Small star level (SSJ) | Small Star level (Base, post RoSaT) | Star level+ (SSJ:G2) | Large star level (Post 2nd RoSaT) | Multi-Solar System level (Base) | Multi Solar System level+ (SSJ1-2)

Gohan: Large planet level| Large star level (Base post RoSaT) | Large star level+ (MSSJ) | Solar System level+ (SSJ2) | Solar System level (Injured) | Large star level+ to low Solar System level (SSJ2, got weaker) | High Multi-Solar System level (Chou form)

Piccolo: Large planet level+ | Small star level+ (Kami absorbtion) | Star level+ to Large Star level (Boo Saga)

Villains

Freeza: Large planet level (1st-3rd form) | Large planet level+ (4th form) | Small star level (100%)

Cell: Small star level+ | Small star level+ (Post absorbtions) | Star level+ (Semiperfect) | Large star level (Initial perfect) | Large star level+ (50-100%) | Solar System level (Super Perfect)

Boo: Multi-solar system level+ (Fat, Kid, and Evil Boo) | High Multi-Solar System (Super and Buff Boo)
agreed

The Living Tribunal1 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Heroes

Villains

agreed
2nd that

Remember, we only need the maximum scores during each saga for the recurring characters such as Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta. Othervise it will turn the profiles completely cluttered/unreadable.

Also, please stop quoting large blocks of text. It easily turns the thread nearly unreadable.

I think there is only one character left and its the Cell Jr they should be around Vegeta SSJ level maybe they are a little bit stronger im not too sure http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v34/c213/6.html

I also want to thanks Antvisma and Aizen for answering my question.

Still not okay with MSS+ Kid Buu. I can see High 4-B or Low 4-A, but certainly not High 4-A. It would be reasonable for someone like Vegito, but not Kid Buu. As I've said, there's absolutely nothing in the manga that implies KB completely obliterated a galaxy as was shown in Kai, more so that he simply laid waste to it. Saying "Well he wouldn't have been able to destroy it were he not 4-A" while disregarding all other scaling just seems wrong.

That said, I could see 4-A Buutenks/Buuhan and High 4-A Vegito.

Well, we are going by the most recent coherent canon of DBZ Kai and DB Super, and within the former there is no getting around the fact that Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy. I am afraid that we cannot rationally scale him to any place other than 4-A without appearing biased and irrational to visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back