• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Cell being a Solar System buster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since we have no indication of how high he should be in these forms, I think it would be best to strictly list his strongest form in the profile.

Frieza's final form should be Star level in terms of durabillity

http://********.me/manga/dragon_ball/v28/c134/10.html

Hmm...apologies for being late to the scene.

As for the thread, some of the posts are plain wank. After observing, analyzing and going through everyone's posts, IMO Azathoth is the only one with an inkling of rationality, and I agree almost completely with his opinion.

Upgrading:

Androids 16, 17, and 18 to small star level

Super Perfect Cell to Solar System level

SSJ2 Teen Gohan to Solar System level

Dabura to Solar System level

Buu to varying degrees of 4-A

Vegito to High 4-A

SSJ3 Goku to 4-A

SSJ3 Gotenks to 4-A

SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta to High 4-B

Mystic Gohan to 4-A

The note goes on Buu's page and anyone who is scaled from him.

That's it, I think.

@Azathoth (or any other Admin): Please revise the pages as per the stats in your quoted post. Mark all changes for Buu saga characters, and add a note as well. I'll leave it in your hands.

Hmm...make the edits as per the quoted post, then. Also, add a note explaining Buu's tier jump. Mark Fat Buu as High 4-A,though.

I agree with everything except Vegito being 3C. Nobody except the gods have been implied to be galaxy level and above. I doubt Vegito can one shot a galaxy, even if it's small in size.

its a good thing cell getting upgraded, people have been huge d!ck towards dbz when it comes to statements. nobody in toriko is a planet buster if we treat it same way as dbz

If Goten and Trunks go from 4-C to 4-A+ with the dance, wouldn't a fusion of two stronger characters doing a more effective type of fusion be able to be at least low 3-C

FanofRPGs said:
If Goten and Trunks go from 4-C to 4-A+ with the dance, wouldn't a fusion of two stronger characters doing a more effective type of fusion be able to be at least low 3-C
for all we know that the factor of power difference between power of fusees and power of fusions is not constant

so low 3-C vegito not nevessarily the case

he, however, might be likely high 4-A

FanofRPGs said:
That would be big assumption, and putting vegito at galaxy level would make even neutral fans angry (let alone haters). already many people are calling this site dbz wanker. putting vegito at galaxy level based on speculation and assumption would harm the credibility of site severely.

As a dbz fan, i would like vegito at multi galaxy level, but neutral fans and haters wont accept my judgement. i dont read much comics but people are saying most comic high tier feats are being called outliers here whereas db cgaracters get free upgrade without feats. there should be a middle ground for neutral, fans and haters to come to agreement.

vegito being 4a is good enough as it is. dude is mostly featless and galaxy level is a huge benchmark to be given with just assumption.

Well actually Vegito would only be Low 3-C by being in SSJ3 but considering he never fought in that form + SSJ2, Vegito being at least 4-A is as good as it is like Faisal said.

i agree with cris

ssj vegito wud only be high 4-A

ssj3 vegito however, wud be low 3-C (which makes sense as he is speculated to be able to go up against gt top tiers AND is absurdly more powerful than buuhan, who himself makes the rest of 4-A buu saga look mild)

even tho vegit ocan go ssj3, since he never actually went ssj3, i dont think there shud be a divider just for that

I count ssj2 vegeta pushing beerus to 10% a PIS outlier scene regardless of rage boost given their insane difference in stats. 10% of multi galaxy is still low end of multi galaxy, which is impossible for vegeta to achieve without god form. So without any backward scaling, DBS at tier 3 and dbz at tier 4 looks good.

Faisal Shourov said:
I count ssj2 vegeta pushing beerus to 10% a PIS outlier scene regardless of rage boost given their insane difference in stats. 10% of multi galaxy is still low end of multi galaxy, which is impossible for vegeta to achieve without god form. So without any backward scaling, DBS at tier 3 and dbz at tier 4 looks good.
didnt 10 percent beerus like flick him away or something or at least defeat vegeta with very much no effort (didnt he use 10 percnet at the veery end of the fight)

Faisal Shourov said:
That would be big assumption, and putting vegito at galaxy level would make even neutral fans angry (let alone haters). already many people are calling this site dbz wanker. putting vegito at galaxy level based on speculation and assumption would harm the credibility of site severely.
There are already people that are complain about this?

It seems that there will be people who complain no matter what we do. We can only try to manage the profiles as best we can though.

Stefano4444 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
There are already people that are complain about this?
Comics have long been used as benchmark for character strength, and people are used to the notion that feats > statements. it's hard to argue against on panel proof if its consistent, where statements are just statements. DB has had some outliers and inconsistency in the series so most people who're not DB fans are reluctant to accept the statements on face value. Especially since cell has not busted planets like frieza and yet put at solar system level just because he said so.

Im a dbz fan and i never doubted cell is a solar system buster. but many other forums dont like the way this site has bumped db characters. thus it makes hard for some users to use stats from here as source to prove their argument in debates

Oblivion00 said:
You'll get people complaining whether the characters are upgraded, downgraded or stay the same.
This. Like it really wouldn't have mattered if we have upgraded/downgraded chars like we did with Cell and the others yesterday. People everywhere around the net will still complain about it no matter what.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
didnt 10 percent beerus like flick him away or something or at least defeat vegeta with very much no effort (didnt he use 10 percnet at the veery end of the fight)
bruh whatever happened ssj2 rage vegeta is not even close to 10% of beerus, heck he's not even 0.01% of beerus given the difference in stats. 10% of high multi-galaxy is HUGE, rage boost or not. vegeta should'nt be push a character who can shake universe WHILE HOLDING BACK to 10%. Just a classic case of DB inconsitency lol. A good reason why nobody except some DB fans believe in power levels. Numbers in DBZ are almost meaningless

Dragon Ball is forever cursed

Goku can destroy 2 universes which is then confirmed by Whis and Toribot, then he does a feat like that again until the series ends, and people will still say he is planet level

FanofRPGs said:
Goku can destroy 2 universes which is then confirmed by Whis and Toribot, then he does a feat like that again until the series ends, and people will still say he is planet level
You can't help it, Goku got owned by a laser while in SSB mode, with a lame explanation that he was offguard. then people who're faster than goku can always kill him with a laser gun while he's offguard, even if they are weaker than goku. blame toriyama for inconsistency. I love DBZ but toriyama makes it hard for fans lol

Faisal Shourov said:
FanofRPGs said:
You can't help it, Goku got owned by a laser while in SSB mode, with a lame explanation that he was offguard. then people who're faster than goku can always kill him with a laser gun while he's offguard, even if they are weaker than goku. blame toriyama for inconsistency. I love DBZ but toriyama makes it hard for fans lol
Or a rock.

FanofRPGs said:
No people would think they were just hyperbole's and that Goku still has never destroyed a planet.

^^Only ******** lowballers would do that, neutral fans have accepted Goku has at least multi solar system DC thanks to shockwave. Even some haters accept goku at solar system level. Trolls are trolls

You know how I love the fact that you guys don't understand how "ki" works. When ki is outputted it allows for users to tap into higher reserves of ability far greater than the average person. All the techniques seen, every blow used, every transformation is done by focusing one's ki to increase their own strength. SSB is done by mixing two ki energies together, which also means that Goku can access SSJ without the power should he wish to. It overall boosts stats to do so, making him far stronger than his base while in SBG.

^no need to patronize others, we all know how ki works. so do haters. fact is, goku has a big weakness which can be exploited. thats what give haters fuel to troll and downplay. so kindly keep your opinion to yourself

Sounds like someones mad at me. If it was really not a big deal, why are you so worried about the haters, Fai-fai. It wasn't even directed at you. But sure, I guess I'm just the mean old patronizer. I should make that my name. And do it.

It's not possible to assume who you're talking to when you generalize by saying 'you guys don't understand'. if it was not directed at me then kindly be specific. nobody is mad at you Davy0

Lord Kavpeny said:
Hmm...apologies for being late to the scene.
As for the thread, some of the posts are plain wank. After observing, analyzing and going through everyone's posts, IMO Azathoth is the only one with an inkling of rationality, and I agree almost completely with his opinion.

Upgrading:
Androids 16, 17, and 18 to small star level

Super Perfect Cell to Solar System level

SSJ2 Teen Gohan to Solar System level

Dabura to Solar System level

Buu to varying degrees of 4-A

Vegito to High 4-A

SSJ3 Goku to 4-A

SSJ3 Gotenks to 4-A

SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta to High 4-B

Mystic Gohan to 4-A

The note goes on Buu's page and anyone who is scaled from him.

That's it, I think.
@Azathoth (or any other Admin): Please revise the pages as per the stats in your quoted post. Mark all changes for Buu saga characters, and add a note as well. I'll leave it in your hands.

Azathoth's post is perfect

@TE:...I meant High 4-B for Fat Buu...damn auto-correct...

Vegito stays at At least 4-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back