• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Superheroes - East vs West

If yall need me to I can edit OP accordingly to uh, how it needs to be edited

Just uh, tell me when and what if needed, should I remove the MCU 6-Cs and the OPM 8-As, maybe replace one of latter with Marina?

Last edited:
Do servants counted as west heroes? I know it's from Japanese series but most of the servants came from the west like Lancelot and Astolfo for example

Just uh, tell me when and what if needed, should I remove the MCU 6-Cs and the OPM 8-As, maybe replace one of latter with Marina?
Yea, Fubuki, Iaian, Hulk and Thor should be removed. Marina can be put in either or.

Do servants counted as west heroes? I know it's from Japanese series but most of the servants came from the west like Lancelot and Astolfo for example
I think servants count as East.

Yea, Fubuki, Iaian, Hulk and Thor should be removed. Marina can be put in either or.
Donezo.

Also, quick ideas for replacements:

Donezo.

DCEU is going through a High 6-C CRT atm

Donezo.

7-A: I think Thor is pretty good here.

8-A: At first glance, I think Handsome men would stomp Invincible but I could be wrong. Because of the way the tourney is set up, we'd have to find a good match for Invincible in particular.

6-C: Out of the three, I think Blossom would be the best here.

Side note: All might's link needs to be re-linked

7-A: I think Thor is pretty good here.

8-A: At first glance, I think Handsome men would stomp Invincible but I could be wrong. Because of the way the tourney is set up, we'd have to find a good match for Invincible in particular.

6-C: Out of the three, I think Blossom would be the best here.
I agree, someone should just pick some other MHA 8-A.

Any objections with these additions?
Side note: All might's link needs to be re-linked
done

I agree, someone should just pick some other MHA 8-A.
I guess Mount Lady? She scales to 214 Tons at least. Since she slightly slowed down a hyped up Gigantomachia, while a despairing and crying Machia performed a 214 Ton feat. Her LS is 94859820000 grams via scaling to Geten, or 94859.82 Metric Tons. Machia's stats depend on his Morale.

Also there is Captain Celebrity. But he is 112 Tons, basically baseline. Though his lifting strength is higher than Mount Lady's, sitting at 248834.7439 Metric Tons

Do stone wall characters count? Since Edgeshot can defeat an 8-A character (687.5 Tons).But his style of attacking involves attacking a person's insides, so his AP is Unknown.

The only other 8-A's in MHA are villains or glass cannons.

I guess Mount Lady? She scales to 214 Tons at least. Since she slightly slowed down a hyped up Gigantomachia, while a despairing and crying Machia performed a 214 Ton feat. Her LS is 94859820000 grams via scaling to Geten, or 94859.82 Metric Tons. Machia's stats depend on his Morale.

Also there is Captain Celebrity. But he is 112 Tons, basically baseline. Though his lifting strength is higher than Mount Lady's, sitting at 248834.7439 Metric Tons

Do stone wall characters count? Since Edgeshot can defeat an 8-A character (687.5 Tons).But his style of attacking involves attacking a person's insides, so his AP is Unknown.
Either of the first two works, not sure about Edgeshot personally. Glass cannons would also work though they're obviously at a disadvantage.

The only other 8-A's in MHA are villains or glass cannons.
I think we can add Mount Lady.

Due to the format of the tourney, I will have to switch the contestants to minimize the number of stomps.

If it ends in a stomp anyways, well **** me.

Back