• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Superheroes - East vs West

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
348f2e0ea6fdc80ffb2934ebd7fe90ed.jpg

WELCOME TO THE RECORD OF SUPERHEROES

Superheroes from all across the multiverse are put against each other in a friendly bout. The twist? It's Eastern heroes vs Western heroes.

How it Works
Tiers will be listed and characters will be nominated based on those tiers. Three characters will be nominated from each side and randomly pitted against a randomly selected opposing character.

This would mean 6 characters will be nominated per tier, 3 from each side.

Rules
1) Only superhero-themed characters are allowed. Examples would include My Hero Academia, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Kamen Rider, Miraculous, etc.

2) There isn't a verse limit but try to keep it varied. We want some less popular characters and verses to shine too. Concessions will be made if a tier is devoid of any other verses.

3) Characters will be in character and treat the fight as a friendly competition. If they don't kill in character, they won't kill here.

4) No tier jumps. Period.

5) While I'm not limiting hax, try to keep it within reason. It's more fun if there is an actual debate.

6) Be respectful. Keep arguments civil and don't attack other people directly.

And as always, wiki rules still apply.

Tiers and Combatants

8-C

8-A

High 7-C

7-A

6-C

Tally
4 : 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Popular superhero characters are allowed as well but try to keep it within reason.

Originally planned on having 9-As or 9-Bs but 9-B is too large a tier and 9-A is limited for superheroes.

There isn't a limit since you could root for either side openly. However, I would also like it if we practiced restraint so others may have a go.

So, no 9-A? Bummer. Had some for that.

Still, for 8-C, I nominate Shadowman from Valaint Comics (will link later when I can). He is basically baseline 8-C

Sage, Solar is banned. BoBoiBoy would only have the other 6 elements.

I might have a submission or two for 9-A if you stretch "Superhero" to "Vigilante". But fair

Isn't Street Fighter eastern? Not sure if that counts as Superhero themed though

Also, Mega-Man for 6-C (Scales to 4.780 Gigatons). Not sure if he fits the superhero theme though.

Last edited:
So... just to be clear and to ask the dumb question; are the only characters allowed to join in this tourny are folks that belong in the superhero category in the wiki or do they just need to be vaguely superhero-themed? Like... I got a Magical Girl character but they aren't in the superhero category in the wiki, so I assume they can't join?

Vaguely superhero themed. Although, magical girls belong in a class of their own.

Back