• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Superheros Round 8 - Nejire Chan vs Super Monkey

IxaSaga2

He/Him
East_vs_West.jpg

WELCOME TO THE RECORD OF SUPERHEROES

Round 8

Nejire Chan vs Super Monkey

Rise of Villains Saga Nejire and Super Monkey (Legend of the Night) is used. Speed equalized. Range between them is 15m. Victory via SBA.

Nejire_Hado.webp
005-SuperMonkey.webp

Last edited:
Because the other match was stomp, we'll swap the contestants. I believe its 276.5 vs 777 AP. 2.8x AP gap

I would like to apologize to Rusty for giving Nejire a harder matchup

I would like to apologize to Rusty for giving Nejire a harder matchup
I despise you.

I have nothing to go off here. All I can say is Nejire will fly high and spam range. But this monkey has way too many abilities that I'm not reading through. I just know that he can fly and teleport, meaning restraining him is out of the option and it'll be hard to stay out of his reach.

One hit equals death. And he's 777 Tons, meaning her attacks are going to do way less damage than normal. Restraining would've been the only option, but teleportation. I have zero confidence that Nejire can win this. Unless the monkey has a very bizarre weakness that isn't listed on his profile.

I should've picked Captain Celebrity, that way he'd be 112 Tons and get easily stomped as well so you couldn't give him Super Monkey either.

Back