• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Superheros Round 7 - Marina Liteyears vs Invincible

IxaSaga2

He/Him
East_vs_West.jpg

WELCOME TO THE RECORD OF SUPERHEROES

Round 7

Marina Liteyears vs Invincible

Base Marina and Base Invincible is used. Speed equalized. Range between them is 15m. Victory via SBA.

dcrugif-25056a54-9b7b-4f22-8361-8a9d23896a88.png
Invincible_Vol_1_79_002.webp

Last edited:
Ah, this might be an AP stomp actually, it's a casual 90 tons vs 777. Maybe the fighters could be swapped between the matches?

Still pretty bad for Nejire but not nearly as bad as the situation here so I should switch it.

Alright so, AP gap is 2.243x in Invincible's favor, though it's actually lower than that given that Marina is >= Bosses who are >> Fodder which is at least > Theo who was seemingly uninjured by the feat, though Mark can also amp himself with rage.

I'm going to make a case for Marina's advantages.
  • Huge LS advantage, which is very important given that she's fundamentally a grappler.
  • She can withstand damage for longer than the stat gap would expect given she essentially has three health bars instead of one due to her healing.
  • I haven't watched Invincible so this may be wrong but by the profiles I would assume she has a notable skill advantage, both fight many kinds of opponents but her information analysis which allows to scan for the best ways to counter and attack foes, and actual martial arts knowledge should give her a pretty big edge there, generally she seems to be a more analytical and tactical fighter.
  • She might also have superior ground mobility, both can fly but Mark is lacking acrobatics.
  • Superior range, though this likely won't matter much as both seem to be H2H fighters.

I vote to Marina for Armorchompy's reason above. As far as I know, Invincible Viltrumite charterers tend to engage in close combat and they don't have much haxes and ranged options. Marina, on the other side, has many creative ways to attack.

Back