• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Might make a crt on this

8677018-6ce5d2d4-52da-484f-b126-e625f584452e.jpeg
Where is this from? It doesn’t look like something I might’ve forgotten from his fight but it wasn’t in chapter 73 either

Where is this from? It doesn’t look like something I might’ve forgotten from his fight but it wasn’t in chapter 73 either
The chapter Hercules transforms

He he twists the fabric of reality to open a gate way for the 3 headed he'll dog (can't remember name) to come through and fuse with himself.

Honestly, i forgotten if this has been asked before, but is there a scaling chain between the Gods and Humans? From what ive seen around in matches people praise Kojiro as if he was the top 1 human.

Depends on how you take statements. Like Lu Bu is stated to be the strongest human in history, Adam is called the summit of humanity, Raiden is said to have the strongest muscles etc. Everyone always gets statements that they are the strongest so it’s kind of a pain since there isn’t too much scaling between the members of each lineup.

Not necessarily. He is able to harm Herc who is physically strong enough to tear through divine weapons. That’s more impressive than some of the vaguer contestants like base Buddha and Zerofuku/Bishamonten. If you take the “strength of Zeus” statement seriously in anyway, he is also > Shiva and Raiden since skinny Zeus sent Shiva back to his room.

Not necessarily. He is able to harm Herc who is physically strong enough to tear through divine weapons. That’s more impressive than some of the vaguer contestants like base Buddha and Zerofuku/Bishamonten. If you take the “strength of Zeus” statement seriously in anyway, he is also > Shiva and Raiden since skinny Zeus sent Shiva back to his room.
I mean, among humans that is. Wasn't Jack only able to harm Heracles with prinarily attacks that pierced and chop, most notably the clock face(?) and his own blood? Of course, I'm also recalling from my memory, which I havent read RoR in a while. Also, I doubt skinny Zeus sending Shiva back to his room to fight Adam could mean anything, the event I think you're talking about, since Zeus is like the leader of the Gods right? And that it wouldn't really make sense to pick a fight at that moment.

Out of the humans? Potentially.

Shiva was willing to fight Zeus for taking his fight before giving up. Zeus being the chairman really didn’t mean anything since he was already aware of it before he got pissed off and challenged Zeus.
Eh, honestly its been so long since Adam vs Zeus that I've forgotten. Probably a good time to reread the series with Tesla and Beelz going on.

I mean, among humans that is. Wasn't Jack only able to harm Heracles with prinarily attacks that pierced and chop, most notably the clock face(?) and his own blood? Of course, I'm also recalling from my memory, which I havent read RoR in a while. Also, I doubt skinny Zeus sending Shiva back to his room to fight Adam could mean anything, the event I think you're talking about, since Zeus is like the leader of the Gods right? And that it wouldn't really make sense to pick a fight at that moment.
Since Jack’s “weapon” is “anything his gloves touch” you’re right that that wasn’t with his bare hands. But you’re wrong about the Shiva thing, they were in private and Shiva was annoyed Zeus stole his turn.

Anime says some crazy stuff. Raiden = best at sumo > all other martial arts. Hermes also says that Shiva is the best hth fighter in heaven from what I been told. They really just wilding.

Anime says some crazy stuff. Raiden = best at sumo > all other martial arts. Hermes also says that Shiva is the best hth fighter in heaven from what I been told. They really just wilding.
I honestly think a lot of it might be netflix mistranslations. either way.

The anime at least keeps the Shiva world busting consistent (Manga: creates and destroys worlds on a whim. | Anime: Creates and destroys worlds for sport). It also calls him the bhairava of the cosmos (Can't remember if he was called that in the manga) which with my little research the word, bhairava can mean Bha means creation, ra means sustenance and va means destruction, and seems to commonly associate with destruction. And it seems to commonly associate with encompassing the universe. Not saying to scale him to religion but it does provide context behind the words meaning. Although the word has multiple interpretations and can't directly say that is the meaning.

I honestly think a lot of it might be netflix mistranslations. either way.

The anime at least keeps the Shiva world busting consistent (Manga: creates and destroys worlds on a whim. | Anime: Creates and destroys worlds for sport). It also calls him the bhairava of the cosmos (Can't remember if he was called that in the manga) which with my little research the word, bhairava can mean Bha means creation, ra means sustenance and va means destruction, and seems to commonly associate with destruction. And it seems to commonly associate with encompassing the universe. Not saying to scale him to religion but it does provide context behind the words meaning. Although the word has multiple interpretations and can't directly say that is the meaning.
Last link isn’t working

Ya he was called that in the manga to. Though if I’m being honest I think there refrring to the greater “world” that incompasses midgard,heaven and heilheim

I’m in the middle of watching shivas back story and he says he might Nataraja which is supposed to be when he creates or destroy stuff. Though he said it jokingly so take that as you well.

In other news I’m starting to think Tesla is going to end up like Heracles and/or Raiden. His way of talking about death is similar to my reasons for thinking he would win but the image of him saying “it’s fine, I did what I came to do” while everyone cries and disagrees… it’s quite clear.

In other news I’m starting to think Tesla is going to end up like Heracles and/or Raiden. His way of talking about death is similar to my reasons for thinking he would win but the image of him saying “it’s fine, I did what I came to do” while everyone cries and disagrees… it’s quite clear.
Naw, Tesla sweeps.

Back