• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Realistic Kirby Upgrades

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This guy could cause some problems in the future due to Death Battle calling him a "Multiverse level threat!", that's not very important, what's important is that people know he exists and our stats for him are unaccurate, as far as I can tell.

So, there are 2 upgrades he could have, one would be an outliers for everyone but himself, and the other wouldn't. Let's go with the outlier first.

Void's Dead Explosio
Should be 3-B. When I first saw it I thought "isn't it consuming 2 galaxies?", then I saw 2 important users affirming the same, and now I see other people outside of the site saying the same. Here it is, make your own conclusions.

Everyone becoming "At least 4-A", agai
Void Termina is made out Jamba Hearts, which fused together to become him. Each Jamba Heart is as powerful, if not stronger than Kirby at the beginning of Star Allies. Thing is

For what is worth, Kirby needed help to beat him, which in turn is highlighted in a way that makes his allies being able to support him in battle, so there is no reason for them to not scale.

Another 4-A feat
"Is capable under his own power of pushing away the local part of a wave of unknown properties that was consuming part of a parallel universe, the same that also resulted in the complete destruction of said universe later." - Kirby's profile, some time ago

So, we used to have this as a 4-A feat, then Azzy proposed to remove it and did so (I even agree with him on that at the time). The reason being that the wave was only "slightly" bigger than Kirby. Well, I would like to revise the feat.

Before anything, the description on the feat we used to have was wrong in many ways, the wave wasn't "consuming part of a parallel universe", which in turn did not "resulted in the complete destruction of said universe".

As for the size of it, I really don't think it matters; As it moves there are stars in its background, these stars don't move like the wave, as the wave goes the stars are already there. Thus, when Kirby makes part of the wave go back, the stars in the part he moved are just not there anymore.

That is the feat. The size of the waves doesn't matter as the feat in on the stars on its background, which are smaller than Kirby via sheer perception.

Aside from that, every playable character in that game can do the same feat, when assisted with someone else.

didn't DB also call Shao Kahn a multiversal threat in his battle? though hes less popular then a whole lot of Kirby chaarcters so theirs that but this is derailing so I'll stop

also this seems straight forward

Given that it's now pretty much confirmed (Twitter/Interview) that the arena where you fight Void is a separate dimension, more than the death explosion itself he should be rated for destroying it (always with his death explosion), as Kirby and the others appear back in the main universe.

I've got mixed feelings about the 4-A stuff, I'll probably comment about that later.

Well, while true, I feel more comfortable just saying that the explosion destroyed some things there as opposed the whole dimension, as that's what we see.

Eficiente said:
As it moves there are stars in its background, these stars don't move like the wave, as the wave goes the stars are already there. Thus, when Kirby makes part of the wave go back, the stars in the part he moved are just not there anymore.
Back off Dimension
The only thing that changes are the things in front of the stars (figures of squares, triangles, ninja stars, stars with 5 tips,etc.), but the (real) stars themselves are still. Furthermore, those figures are moving due to being near Kirby & co., but the stars aren't, making their higher distance more realistic.

I would like to do research, unfortunately, im not able to actively participate right now, but first ill question, why it is an outlier, Eficiente? About the Another Dimension one, this one is harder but ill take a look.

Well, as you can see in the OP, I said the 3-B feat was an outlier, so no, the other 4-A feat for everyone isn't an outlier.

• The hero canonically needed help to beat him
  • The villain was said to be the hardest battle so far, statement no other final boss had
  • No other feat comes close to this from the incomplete info we currently have
  • Kirby got hit by the tip of the explosion and fainted
That's all, and I hope not having to say anything more about that matter.

The "at least 4-A" rating depends on VT, the "at least" comes from VT, if VT is upgraded, as outlier, then an "at least 4-A" couldn't exist.

@Eficiente only the "kirby got hit by the tip of the explosion and fainted" seems plausible on "VT is an outlier" the other 3 don't mean that.

By the way, there is an infinite speed feat in a minigame where kirby strikes literally instantly, 0 time, i talk about samurai kirby and a user told me anout another one un a GBA kirby game.

Let's concentrate on nothing more than the topics in this thread, please.

The basis for Void Termina being 4-A here seems to be that he is made out of Jamba hearts, which are each stated to be as strong as Kirby. Since he's made out of countless Jamba Hearts, wouldn't that mean you're inducing circular scaling by giving Kirby an "at least" ranking by scaling him to a guy who is basically Kirby * 5000 or whatever?

@AN Each Jamba Heart is as strong as Kirby at the beginning of the game due to 2 of them individually giving Dedede and Meta Knight major boosts in power. Logically, neither Kirby, Dedede or Meta Knight should be able to beat beings that are as strong as themselves+a major boost in power and then keep beating stronger foes, but with the idea of everyone getting stronger over time, none of this is a stretch.

It's rather common for Kirby to fight foes comparable to him in power early in his games.

Something everyone can opinate on, giving this descriptions the place has, should every inhabitant of Another Dimension get resistance to Spatial Manip? Possibly resistance to Time Manip as well, depending on how we handle this.

TriforcePower1 said:
Given that it's now pretty much confirmed (Twitter/Interview) that the arena where you fight Void is a separate dimension, more than the death explosion itself he should be rated for destroying it (always with his death explosion), as Kirby and the others appear back in the main universe.
Source?

You miss the last one, where it's said to transcend space-time. All the others are mere context (they are also in chronological order).

I don't see where it says Transcending space time, and that context roaming around the dimension beyond space and time sounds too vague; at best, it sounds like Dimensional Travel.

It's on the last one, the "extra-dimensional road" (Another Dimension) is said to "transcend space-time". I don't see how a place itself can have Dimensional Travel.

Brought here by the Extra-Dimension sounds like Dimensional Travel. And even "Extra-Dimension" sounds too flowery.

The text refers to someone being BFRed from Another Dimension into the main universe, the one who did that has Dimensional Travel. It being called Extra-Dimension isn't relevant, only it being said to transcend space-time.

By the way, im kinda neutral now, also there are things i may have to focus, so i may not participate very actively. By the way, i may agree on the AD wave feat one but, do you mean the stars inside the purple wave?

I think its valid then, as the wave really seems to absorb/have stars and you push It back, and they aren't there anymore...

It's possible to calc how durable Kirby would have to be to survive an explosion of that size from that range he survived it from. I'd say it would be high end 4-A, possibly even 3-C, but I can't calc so idk.

Frankly, Kirbys always been pretty high in 4-A (I'd guess the only reason he dosn't have a + is because his feats are pratically impossible to calc, namely ones like Dark Mind's endless road of stars). But yeah, I feel like Kirby might be able to break into 3-C through sheer upscaling at this point, though I might be completely wrong.

Kirby's not 3-B. He survived getting hit by the tip of the explosion, we don't know how much it expanded after that. The priests in the Jambastion Cult survived in more or less the epicenter, but it is an outlier for them.

@Smashor Dark Mind's feat was removed as it was wank. I basically took care of removing all the feats that were wank.

There were also things in the background of Another Dinension that looked a bit like galaxies, so there is precedent.

However, the 4-A stuff seems the most logical, although, again, Kirby "stars" are typically not that big so any feat involving them is worth noting that it can be held under scrutiny. Occam's Razor would be to assume most stars in Kirby ARE the little small things since that's the most consistent, but Kirby kinda meeds this rating to be powerful enough to beat most of his opponents, so whatever

Back