• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for the Kangaroo kicks, we need the surface area of their feet, and we need to see how far their kick retains this momentum.
we don't need surface area at all, since we already have the value of 759 pound of force, we just need the momentum.
But also.. I don't find any study of this, just claims by "scientifics", I don't know through.

Last edited:
Through, I didn't see any of recorded cases where some person actually get'd breaken bones due to Kangaroo kick, or any Dingo that died due of that, actually lone Dingos can kill Red Kangaroo with some difficulty too, and even overpower them so I don't think they are 9-C in durability, since their kicks just produce that force momentum in probably small displacement, not sure as I say.

Well, here my suggestions:
That's all. 🤍
This

Okay. That should be fine to apply then. Are you willing to handle it, and if so, do you know how to properly follow our edit formatting standards when doing so?

@DarlingAurora, do you have a source that confirms that the calcs you did were checked by a calc group member?
Well, I'm pretty sure that previously some calc members said' that the revisions are fine, not sure about the one that used calcs through. The hyena suggestion isn't only due to the calc through, only the Turtle one I think, but you can check the comments I think, but I need to sleep so I can check later

Update, I started from the top of this list:
Well, here my suggestions:
That's all. 🤍
I just finished the Cassowary. If I don't have too much high school work tomorrow maybe I'll keep my word, though anything can happen so realistically I'll likely have the edits done by around Saturday/Sunday.

Wait, why the otters are 10-B? The smaller are 10-C by weight (even small as 4 Kg), River Otters are 10-C+ probably (easily head-crush by wolves through), but all of these justifications are only for Giant River Otters..

We can do something like this I think:
  • 10-C to 10-B

• Black Spiny-Tailed Iguana ("At least 10-C" to just 10-C)
  • Iguana ("At least Below Average Human level+" to "Below Average Human level")
  • Epicyon ("9-B physically" to "At least 9-C physically")
  • Jaguar (More justifications to their tier)
What about this?
Wait, why the otters are 10-B? The smaller are 10-C by weight (even small as 4 Kg), River Otters are 10-C+ probably (easily head-crush by wolves through), but all of these justifications are only for Giant River Otters..

We can do something like this I think:
  • 10-C to 10-B

@DarlingAurora, do you have a source that confirms that the calcs you did were checked by a calc group member?
Here is our official calculation evaluation requests thread:

All calculation blogs that are used as references to justify statistics in our character profile pages need to first be evaluated and accepted by our calc group members, and you ask them to do so in the thread that I linked to above.

Here is our official calculation evaluation requests thread:

All calculation blogs that are used as references to justify statistics in our character profile pages need to first be evaluated and accepted by our calc group members, and you ask them to do so in the thread that I linked to above.
I didn't finish a calc but I already put many of the calcs on evaluation, I'm just waiting but thanks :3

Okay. No problem. I hope that none of our animal pages were very recently updated with new statistics that are not based on any accepted calculation blogs though.

Okay. No problem. I hope that none of our animal pages were very recently updated with new statistics that are not based on any accepted calculation blogs though.
Do you want me to check later for the Alligator Snapping Turtle about this? I asked the question about the calc earlier due to uncertainty of calc acceptance. I may have made a mistake or 2 if I missed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back