• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, there are some animals that need a little downgrade of tier (10-A to 10-B):
  • Cheetah: They aren't that impressive.. I mean, even smol wolfs can dominate them.. and yeah, you can say that this is due since they are shy.. but a cheetah was easily overpower by a man that was defending his son.. and Cheetah have hard encounters with wild dogs.. Cheetah claws aren't sharp too, so they need a better justification than just preying on big animals, because those that can defend themselves can easily overpower them. (I think that they are so large for be just 10-B, but we need to put this on their weakness).
  • Capybara: Just because they aren't impressive like wolves to be 10-A. Through, still due to their size and robustness the 10-B+ due to this calc are fine, not sure since some pitbulls can overpower them but they are so heavy. Brazilian Capybaras average 56 Kg, so open for discussion.
  • Female Wolves: Females are more than 20 lbs less heavy than males. Just change it to "10-B for females to 10-A for males". Female Northwestern Wolves are stronger so they are fine in just 10-A. (Since we can put the 10-B+ on their, then the 10-A is more fine, females are still to large enough to qualify).
  • Common Chimpanzee: What suggests that they are 10-A? I mean, chimps are only 1.5x times stronger than humans, so I think that 10-B fits better. (Apparently Chimps weighs almost as humans, so I think that we can keep this).

Last edited:
Okay, there are some animals that need a little downgrade of tier (10-A to 10-B)
Okay, modified

• It seems fine to me, except for that 10-A seems better for adult chimpanzees.

Well why?, even if we multiply x1.5 with the strength of a human, that just reach 10-B+ and not the 10-A.. unless there exists another justification. 🤔

Well, I do not think that what is compared to is a very weak regular human, but I would appreciate if somebody can investigate further exactly how strong chimpanzees are.

Well, I do not think that what is compared to is a very weak regular human, but I would appreciate if somebody can investigate further exactly how strong chimpanzees are.
Well.. that's why I suggested the 10-B+, because they are strong, yeah.. but don't thaaat much.. they are x1.5 stronger than humans, but they don't are strong enough to reach 100 joules.. unless we can put an "at least"?

The issue is 1.5x stronger than which types of humans exactly? Regular athletes or physically infirm people, for example?

That is why I would appreciate if somebody is able to investigate further regarding the exact strength and energy output of chimpanzees.

The issue is 1.5x stronger than which types of humans exactly? Regular athletes or physically infirm people, for example?

That is why I would appreciate if somebody is able to investigate further regarding the exact strength and energy output of chimpanzees.
Pretty sure that is just from average humans

I suggested 10-B+ but is that is only from calcs then 10-B is fine, but 10-A is too high

5699-zeroshrug.png

And for adding, I'm thinking that we can upgrade Sun Bear, Athletic level is fine only for females.
Sun Bears are still bears, they still weight almost 70 Kg which is almost the double than giant anteaters.
Sun Bears easily kills humans and mauls
Sun Bears have a strong bite force, higher than the one of leopards.
Sun Bears have sharp-claws like others bears.

There another count of Sun Bears almost killing a man and child but I think that is so NSFW to put it here, if I have permission to do it I can put the source.

For reference, here a Sun Bear fight.

Also, Mandrill needs to be downgraded since their justification is that are stronger than Baboons, but Baboons are only 10-B.

Last edited:
Problem
Since apparently we can't use the + without a calc or something to support that, then many animals that have "+" in their profile due to size needs to have that removed.
Also, I suggest that we can also scale their tier due to robustness.

Last edited:
Okay. Given that chimpanzees are also smaller than humans, I suppose that 10-B is fine then.
I did a couple of calcs back then for my personal tiering system & updated the human punches for this, 74 J & 49 J seems to be more consistent so...

74(1.5) = 111 J, 49(1.5) = 73.5 J. I mean I did calc stack so I'm not sure if the results are valid even if it's IRL.

This spoiler is for the Grey Wolf, fit dogs & other weaker dogs' lifting strength.
Edit: I edited this link in to make everyone here not think that the link is dead.

I'm still following this thread btw.

Last edited:
I did a couple of calcs back then for my personal tiering system & updated the human punches for this, 74 J & 49 J seems to be more consistent so...

74(1.5) = 111 J, 49(1.5) = 73.5 J. I mean I did calc stack so I'm not sure if the results are valid even if it's IRL.

This spoiler is for the Grey Wolf, fit dogs & other weaker dogs' lifting strength.

I'm still following this thread btw.
So Chimps are still 10-A or 10-B+ right? They still weighs as much as humans
And what is your opinion about the capys?

So Chimps are still 10-A or 10-B+ right? They still weighs as much as humans
And what is your opinion about the capys?
Chimps are 10-B+ to 10-A if my calc is requested to be on a blog, they're still stronger than humans.

Capys are usually chill & smaller than humans in size but can cause severe bite injuries. 10-B+ is fine as long as your calc is accepted.

And also I forgot to bring this up, but as I remember, most of the animals stamina's are listed as "High" which is invalid to our stamina standards. But what do you all propose for the replacements for the stamina for each of the animals?

What are the current agreements regarding what needs to be applied here?
And also I forgot to bring this up, but as I remember, most of the animals stamina's are listed as "High" which is invalid to our stamina standards. But what do you all propose for the replacements for the stamina for each of the animals?
Agreed.

It likely needs to be investigated for how long periods of time that each type of animal can usually exert themselves at high capacity on an individual basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back