• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only error that I noticed earlier was that you inserted the blog posts category into a regular wiki page.

Which reference do you refer to specifically, and why was it removed?

I want to help too :3

I think that the British Bulldog 10-B justification is weird.. I don't think that killing or hospitalize a old woman is putting someone on that level.. so probably his real tier is just 10-C since the Bulldog isn't that strong.

And about the Olive Baboon, I think that the "possibly 10-A" is bad too. I mean, if the Wolf is 10-A, then I don't think that the Great Dane would've that strong, probably they are bigger than normal dogs and that, but isn't that much of 10-A. So probably the Baboon would've just 10-B since it takes like an entire pack to put down a Great Dane, but the Baboon can probably be stronger but there don't exist another justification for they tier.

Last edited:
Well, I think that the tier of the American Lobster is weird too.

Kinda, the only justification is the "American Lobster can break a arm" but this is too exaggerated since the American Lobster can only generate a maximum force of 256 Newtons, so I think that the 9-C of the Lobster is too exaggerated. Probably their tier needs to be just Below Average Human to Below Average Human+ or something like that, due to their length and weight and also since the biggests can probably break a finger. (like, the biggest is 1.06m and 20.14 Kg)

Last edited:
bump.

Shouldn't Sperm Whales have KE? Bull Sperm Whales used their KE to ram each other & destroy stout wooden ships 3-5 times their weight.

The study I've linked here confirms that the Sperm Whales' spermaceti can be used as a battering ram. I'm planning on putting the calc on Sperm Whale KE in the calculation evaluations thread. As far as I know, it should be able to take it's full speed KE. I've also planning to put more piercing damage feats on the Sperm Whale's page, but I haven't finished the blog yet.
Shouldn't the Orca at least have KE feats to justify it's KE being on the profile? Not everyone knows that they can ram at vessels & their prey.
Should the whales really have type 1 underwater breathing? They have blowholes & need to inhale oxygen from the surface. Breathing could technically mean exhaling, & dolphins & whales just breath on the surface, & hold their breath underwater for long periods of time. Whales don't really breathe underwater.

Even if we assume that whales can exhale underwater, that would just grant whales & dolphins type 2 underwater breathing.

I think that's it from me for the changes. I think I'll work on the smaller animals Shizuka wants to have fixed next.

Okay, I have a problem with the Raccoon profile too.

First, I don't think that they can be Below Average Human+ only because they are typically stronger than Cats, yeah, they are strong but not that strong since the cats can also put a good fight agaisnt raccoons. Like, even Coyotes are in that tier but they can at least damage Humans and that, while Raccoon not. Also, the Raccoon aren't that big and they can easily get throwed by Coyotes, so I think that they can be something like just Below Average Human without the +. Also, the iguana was so small.

For their durability is better, but I'm going to look at the "At least Below Average Human level+, likely higher" justification.

I disagree with this. First, I don't think that throwing something like that is enough for "At least" or "likely higher" because that means that the Raccoon can survive things almost at the level as a Average Human, when the average human can survive even worse things like car crashes or etc. Second, the Raccoon probably damped the fall with the leafs, so the Raccoon didn't absorbed a big energy of the fall. Also, the chimps were just playing, they didn't throwed violently the Raccoon to the ground to give an +, like, if not we can give the same to the Domestic Cat, since they can also survive getting throwed by Horses and throwed or kicked by Humans.
I mean, this is just high ryse syndrome, and the Raccoons has a low terminal velocity like cats has explained here, so that's why they can survive these high falls. Cats also survived 5 storey-falls without problems, or even 32 storey-falls too.

Last edited:
Well, are Dingoes really Human level? I don't find many justifications of this and they have a bite force weaker than the human one, I think that Below Average Human level+ is better.. also, I didn't find the source of that "overpower humans".

Even considering that, adult humans were able to easily kill and overpower dingoes:

Also, I find a better source for the American Lobster size, so I edited my other comment.
I don't know if the Street level of the Ostrich is that good, since they are overpowered and killed by three cheetahs, have encounters with one cheetah and the ostriches are easily destroyed by leopards, probably Athletic Human+ is better? idk. Also, we can't scale the Class 1 to they because that's is just a tackle (even that athletic human has a 900lb of force and we don't give Peak Human to Athletics only because the force when they run), I did a calc here about that.

The Cassowary Street level doesn't make sense too, because we only scale they rating with their Kinetic Energy. We can scale they to just Below Average Human level+ because they defend against dingoes, domestic dogs and can overpower humans through the species only killed a 16 year-old boy with two kicks (one on the neck) and a 75 years old man, so I don't think that they are Average Human level.

For the Alligator Snapping Turtle I don't think that they can be Athletic level in durability, since the normal snapping turtles are overpowered and killed by a River Otter, who is Average Human level. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the AST are stronger than the common ST, but they aren't that much durable so probably their durability is just Below Average Human level since some of these are big too (up to 80.8 cm). For they carcaas is fine the Athletic Human level since some turtles can withstand the pressure of a Alligator bite up to 15 minutes, one can argue that this is even higher too. And for their bite I did a calc here too, but I'm going to wait before to talk about this.

EDIT: It yields Average Human level.

Last edited:
Being hunted sometimes doesn't necessarily mean weaker strength due to predators having claws and sharp teeth.

Cheetah aren't that strong hunters, the one that have too sharp claws and sharp teeth are the leopards, and only one of these literally demolishes the ostrich.

Yeah, it's hunt but the ostrich can't even at least defend of only one leopard.

Last edited:
Well, I don't like the justification of the White-Tailed Deer too.
  • Captive bucks are known to have caused serious injury to owners and can impale or kill if need be. A doe was observed chasing a rottweiler around
All of this at the best is Athletic Human, and I don't know why this don't count how a human can overpower a deer too, even they are easily overpowered by dogs and lynx, so idk if their Street level is right, unless there exists another justification.

Last edited:
Well, I don't like the justification of the White-Tailed Deer too.
  • Captive bucks are known to have caused serious injury to owners and can impale or kill if need be. A doe was observed chasing a rottweiler around
All of this at the best is Athletic Human, and I don't know why this don't count how a human can overpower a deer too, even they are easily overpowered by dogs and lynx, so idk if their Street level is right, unless there exists another justification.
Agreeable, though to an extent (not entirely sure), KE may be on the profile. Deers do charge as a form of attack.

Though I'm done with my 2 sandboxes on the Sperm Whale & Orca, the question still begs on whether or not they can exhale underwater.

Unless if someone can explain to me how these whales have underwater breathing, I'm leaning towards removal of the ability since they just hold their breath underwater.

Otherwise, what's the thoughts on deer AP & my sandboxes?

Agreeable, though to an extent (not entirely sure), KE may be on the profile. Deers do charge as a form of attack.

Though I'm done with my 2 sandboxes on the Sperm Whale & Orca, the question still begs on whether or not they can exhale underwater.

Unless if someone can explain to me how these whales have underwater breathing, I'm leaning towards removal of the ability since they just hold their breath underwater.

Otherwise, what's the thoughts on deer AP & my sandboxes?
I think that the sandboxes look good to apply at least.

I think I found a source that states that they can leap like maybe 4 m over a fence, I’ll calc the GPE of the wolf.

Gray Wolf is just really strong, smart, & athletic without their jaws. I think I contributed to it’s current tier as of now.
If it's just GPE I can calculate it for you if you give me the source of the weight of an average wolf and a huge wolf.

Last edited:
Powerscaling doesn't exist IRL
Through this is not about powerscaling, since the American Bears really overpowers and outweight Cougars in seconds.

Like, Leopards are also Street level because they easily kills juvenile gorillas, baboons and cheetahs, unless they justification are outdated. Through, considering the gap between Street level and Street level+ i'm not sure too, but the + is on the middle.

Also, the justification of Emperor Penguin isn't that good..

Kinda, the AP justification is just their kinetic energy, and we can't scale the KE to their entire AP..
and they durability justification is:

• Human level+ (Preyed upon by leopard seals and killer whales)

I mean, how being preyed is a justification for Human level+ durability?, probably they are just Below Average Human level, not sure through.

Last edited:
Are you gonna use my calc? if so, how it will affect the Gray Wolf profile?
Only if it's accepted by calc group members. Though the source that's in Swedish can be put into Google Translate, then you'll see that the wolf fell from 4 m.

Otherwise, it's fine. Gray wolf is already at least 10-A in durability. Best case scenario it will be a durability upgrade, though due to wolves usually striking with their teeth, they would be just athletic human in AP without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back