• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human CRT but it's 2023

After discussion from this Vs thread, DarlingAurora & I decided that it's time we decided to fix this page even after 4 years of it's deletion on VSBW. Credits to @Elizhaa & @0A-0-0-14 for archiving & saving the original CH profile!

*Best boxer (Muhammad Ali)'s speed feats
*can fend off (but likely not be able to beat) multiple people in a street fight
*Can hold out against a striped hyena for an hour
*Can redirect a vehicle's weight for several minutes
*Change Intelligence to “Genius” since it has all human knowledge that's beneficial to itself & doesn't surpass human limits
*Experienced & Dirty Street Fighter
*fastest conduction velocities being 80-120 m/s & 320 mph
*Furthest thing thrown without a tail is 427.2 m
*Having extended hair is a weakness since anyone strong enough can pull a person's hair & temporaily control CH in a street fight
*IRL skilled military leaders & political leaders
*IRL war heroes
*humans’ superior weaponry being able to take down cetaceans & elephants by pressure
*Our Prehistoric ancestors were regularly athletic
*Prehistoric People knew how to heal themselves
*Strongest bite (442 kg/975 lb), bites are a valid method of attack from normal people & are capable of pinching Grizzlies in the jugular long enough for them to pass out. Can also bite through human fingers
*Strongest stomps from average people
*Unevaluated calc of CH's AP.
DarlingAurora: They're coming soon, I'll message my friend about this thread so they'll make contribution ideas here.

Current profile progress. (As of September 17, 2023, the profile has 4.712379606 times more bytes than the original)

Newsflash everyone! The composite human profile is almost done! If I can, I'll have it finished by Dec 1, 2023! (Current profile)

Last edited:
Why would their intelligence be nerfed to Genius? They have the knowledge of all of humanity put together, and have witnessed every historical event to have ever happened, as well as having a PhD in every field of study and being a master of all Martial Arts. I don't see why their intelligence should be nerfed

Why would their intelligence be nerfed to Genius? They have the knowledge of all of humanity put together, and have witnessed every historical event to have ever happened, as well as having a PhD in every field of study and being a master of all Martial Arts. I don't see why their intelligence should be nerfed
I mean, I intended for my OP to be WIP since there's possibly stuff missing in my request. Besides that, this post is fine.

I think Intelligence should be extraordinary genius since they have all of humanity's knowledge, not able to make "reality warping" weapons of a supergenius.

I mean, I intended for my OP to be WIP since there's possibly stuff missing in my request. Besides that, this post is fine.

I think Intelligence should be extraordinary genius since they have all of humanity's knowledge, not able to make "reality warping" weapons of a supergenius.
yeah, if we based on this then extraordinary genius it's obvious "all humanity knowledge" is enough I think, but if we use the most intelligent person of the world then is just genius

Necroposting, but i feel like it. But this is because knowledge isn't intelligence. This is why old IQ tests were abandoned, they were using pockets of information only those exposed to such things would understand. A person who knows more about Mortal Kombat doesn't make you any less smart, just less knowledgable.

I also noticed that this thread hasn't touched on the debunks made for some of my ideas. The comments on my CH profile have dozens of back and forth about tiers on the profile. I'll put the comments here if anyone wants to read through it all. Here

Last edited:
If it's combining all humans then it should be average human lvl potency x 8 billion, same with the rest of the stats

Otherwise you're then just selecting the best humans and not combining everyone

Actually it says every single human being who has ever existed, so it's more than 8 billion

That's what we're doing... using the best of the best humans to make a sort of ultimate human
That's not what it says on the profile or from the implications of the members here
Composite Human is the hypothetical merging of every single human being who has ever existed.
They have the knowledge of all of humanity put together
since they have all of humanity's knowledge
Otherwise it needs to be explained better if it's just stats of the best humans or every human in one

Last edited:
If it's combining all humans then it should be average human lvl potency x 8 billion, same with the rest of the stats

Otherwise you're then just selecting the best humans and not combining everyone

Actually it says every single human being who has ever existed, so it's more than 8 billion
I believe both of these concepts exist as pages, one of them was Composite Human but I can't remember the name for the other one

Back