• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These revisions are taking a while to be done, we have only finished reinhard and rem so far and we still really aren't done with reinhard cause we have to get the puck feat checked so we can scale it to him.

And we still have other things to do like getting elsa's speed checked and then upgrading her ap based on that and upping the whale's durability, and then making a wilheim profile as we have enough info for him but got to get those calcs checked out and maybe even make an emilia profile.

Speaking of which hienkel you should post the calcs for wilheim speed and ap here, also post the lifting strngth calc for wilheim in a blog so we can up reinhard's liftting strength. We need all the calcs posted on this site.

Even if you're joking zero where did wall level and mhs+ come from, not even reinhard is mhs+ unless you are saying because subaru reacted faster than reinhard he is mhs+ but even if that were true he would still only be mhs.

He was joking and spouting off random number-related words (Most likely the Shaula needle thing, idk).

Still, Peak Human+ to Superhuman Subaru not a thing yet?

Wall level for trading hits with Elsa ? I thought Reinhard reaction speed was MHS+ 0_o Well he is above him anyway

Dunno the MHS+ thing stick to my mind well anyway subaru is also in the range of MHS+ for begin above Reinhard

Let's apply Puck revision if we don't get any more updates tomorrow. We'll have to use ranged values for a while until we get word on how to apply the N&H law calculation.

If we use the method here (to scale Manga Elsa's speed), we can get a Mach 25 High Hypersonic upgrade for Combat Speed of Manga's Base Reinhard.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/288123

I initially used 18 ms for Emilia's reaction time, but most of the commentators on that thead recommended using 120 fps for unified time framing (8.33 ms). That will both bump Elsa closer to her anime speed and also bump Reinhard's swing speed as Elsa was approaching him.

I will add this to the Elsa speed blog after I'm finished with the calc.

So can we use the puck feat now? It's been like over a week and it hasn't gotten much comments after it's revised stats, except for lordxcano who thinks it's ok but don't know would probably need one more calc member to give the ok.

Are there even any calc members who watch re zero though cause if they did they would actively be on this thread trying to work out the calcs with us cause if they have seen re zero it would make them very invested in the series lol.

But yes lets give it one more day.

Yea cause reinhard killed puck in the timelines where puck went berserk, base reinhard>puck.

Now that i think about it base reinhard should have a likely city level rating for being superior to regulus who destroyed a city 15 years ago.

Don't jump ahead Pegasus i know you're Reinhard fanboy but don't jump ahead we don't know the detail about regulus destroying city 15 years ago

damit pegasus i can only imagine what happen if Rem was a top tier character xD

I don't think putting him at outright city level right now is ok cause as you said we don't the exact details about how regulus destroyed the city btw apparently he destroyed it cause items which were associated with the witch were put up for sale.

I think possibly city level would be ok.

He could've destroyed the city by spamming tens of Building level attacks.

Let's get to know how he destroyed it first.

Ok lets just wait for more details about how he destroyed the city then.

What i am more interested in finding out though is how the fight between reinhard and cecilius went down as he force reinhard to use reid.

I am sure he one shouted him with it xD , either this or he might be Reid level

he use dual katana sword btw

Pretty sure he one shotted him as well but i doubt he would be reid level, maybe give reid a decent fight but i still think reid would probably still win.

That what i was tying to say if he can still hold his own againts reinhard with Reid then he maybe reid level

btw if we go by "draw the sword rule " then Thearesia > reinhard xD

Come to think of it, if the White Whale Town level durability gets approved, wouldn't that already give Reinhard Town level AP by virtue of being able to turn it into a roasted spit of dangos?

"A: Reinhard, Ram(with horn), Regulus, Sekhmet, and Puck in his True form tied with Roswaal. Even though they are like dangos under Reinhard but these guys are capable of bringing down the white whale by themselves."

Hanami Dango

To think I could do this in 1 day when I wrestled with Puck for 2 weeks...

Alright. I'm a bit drunk and about to make a Mountain level (!) feat calc for 7-year old Emilia.

http://pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
Elves are pretty rare, and Emilia's clan of elves are in the mountain frozen in ice from her own spell gone out of control.

But first, how big is that 'mountain'? How long it takes to travel there, etc should give a good ballpark for surface area.

If I know the surface area, I'm going to examine and use whatever method was used to calculate Elsa's freezing feat.

Ok so At leat 8-A, Likely low 7-C for puck then, we should wait for the whale calc though.

Mountain level emilia i think is a bit of stretch, i remember seeing the scene of emilia freezing the elven forest somewhere on reddit and from what i saw it seemed that it wasn't an instantaneous thing it happened over time.

Plus not to mention we don't know how big the mountain was.

After the time Heinkel wanted solar system for satella i am nout spprised anymore , Emilia wasn't mentioned with the peoples who can beat the white whale by themselves and the we assume White whale to be town level

Even at her peak Emilla isn't touching top tier "Ram , roswaal . puck etc " until she finally turn into satella

Like you said we don't know how big the Mountain was and it didn't happen

"it wasn't an instantaneous thing it happened over time."

This ^

Heinkel Astrea said:
Elves are pretty rare, and Emilia's clan of elves are in the mountain frozen in ice from her own spell gone out of control.
Not checking the pastebin link just because, this line doesn't state anything resembling mountain level. It only said that Emilia's clan are located in a mountain, and they are frozen in ice due to crappy magic control.

I made that post half in jest before going to sleep, but to be serious -

Freezing or melting feats do not necessarily require AoE observation in the conventional sense (did it destroy a building, a city, or a mountain, etc) because it uses Specific Heat to crystalize humans or trees, rather than explosive force. For example, the D&D Red Dragon of VSBattles is given the 13 kiloton (Town level) treatment for his fire breath, even though his feat is only 18 meters long and 12 meters wide (about the size of a small building), and sustained over a length of time, because his energy to melt is still that level even with a very small AoE. It does not mean that Emilia's feat would have Mountain-level AoE or something, it would just indicate the feat's energy equivalent.

Likewise I only need to get the surface area to make the calculation, and make use of one of the similar methods already used for other freezing feats in VSBattles.

The surface area needed for this calc is that of the Elior Forest. Average tree population density for that surface area would be applied to freeze the given number of trees there. Or I can just make use of the volume of air and convert it to mass.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Lugnica

Elior Forest: A dense woodland forest currently owned by Roswaal where the Elves once lived. It was frozen over by Emilia in the past.

Or even just the population of the Elven village, if it's not the whole forest, and its distance from where Emilia fought Pandora, so that I can estimate the surface area of the village and the land between them.

In the ensuing battle her aunt is killed, Betelgeuse is driven mad and Emilia's powers goes out of control and freezes the entire elven haven.

About the instant thing - well I don't know, because unlike explosions that are instant and can be distinctly singular or multiple, almost none of the mid-high freezing feats have received the instant timeframe treatment (except for those that freeze a small number of people or something). For example, the Snow Queen's Island-level feat would take several hours to manifest and reach its maximum distance (at which point its energy was calced) in the actual movie, but it was still power-scaled to Elsa's AP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE7R57nvNt8 (3:08)

So anyway, what method do you suggest then to quantify Emilia's feat? It isn't necessarily 'Mountain-level', I was just joking about that. But it still needs to be calced at some point by measuring the surface area of the place she has frozen.

(Actually, the feat is more impressive than purely real-life energy equivalents because the frozen state has persisted for more than a hundred years until Emilia awoken 6 years ago, meaning that the magic had been persistently counteracting the ambient heat loss for that time)

I know freezing doesn't deal with how we conventionally associate ap, i mean freezing like 50 people in a short time frame could be like a mcb feat.

I just think that there isn't enough info to guage this feat as we know nothing about elior forest. It's a dense woodland yea but how many people were there, how big was it? We have no way to gauge the feat, though freezing something for a 100 years is got to be impressive but again how big was that forest that was frozen, could we just extremely lowball and just use emilia being frozen for a 100 years and see what that would come out to be? Idk you would have to ask someone who is familiar with freezing feats, i am not particularly interested in it though due to the vague nature of the feat.

Also though can emilia replicate such a feat under normal conditions her magic went totality berserk cause she wanted to kill pandora after she killed her aunt, it seems like a suicide move as she herself would get caught up in it.

Yeah I can probably calc by the heat loss Emilia replaced by the number of elves she has frozen for 100 years, or at least her own body. As for the suicide thing - well it might not be big problem by itself, because Striker Eureka too got the 7-B treatment by killing itself as well, which likely wouldn't be a move Striker Eureka can make for a normal VS combat. That I think would depend on the context of the specific VS battle (would killing the opponent but freezing yourself as well in the process count as a win or a draw, etc).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Striker_Eureka

Well i guess it is ok then, it can be used but would be specified to be a suicide move that would take out the opponent along with emilia, if i remember correctly isn't the only reason emilia not still frozen is because puck got her out? And like the forest is still frozen? I remember the forest being referred to as the forest of eternal ice or something like that, It seems like some sort of hax to me.

I think we have to check again that part. Released first -> meets/contacts Puck or Puck finds Emilia first -> Releases her.

6 years ago: Emilia is released from her frozen seal and meets Puck. She contacts with Puck and vows to free her people from the icy seal. At an undetermined time later she joins the race for the Queen Candidacy.

If Emilia, at some point in the future, reverses the effect of her own magic performed at the time without Puck anymore, then the melting feat would be scaled to her original freezing feat (for 100 years). I think.

Back