• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so alakabamm ok'ed the last speed calc, let me confirmed the ratings before i upgrade reinhard: hypersonic+ attack speed and hypersonic travel speed for being superior to theresia, is that hypersonic travel speed or combat speed?, with high hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic reactions for being superior to shaula.

If we want a more streamlined chart, we could also probably make it Hypersonic ~ Hypersonic + Combat Speed as one speed, where combat speed is a combination of attack speed and movement speed working together. We'll then have only two speeds to consider. But I don't really know well how the different speed metrics work in this case, so I'll leave this up to the moders to decide.

And leave a comment on the Puck page, so that we can also scale Reinhard's AP to his (where Reinhard personally kills Puck in Bad End timelines, without drawing Reid). We might also be able to get his durability that way if he survives fighting Puck at point-blank.

Puck's AP is basically determined by at what distance from the mansion Subaru was killed in whatever manner (crushed lungs, or crushed skull, etc).

Yea i think we should do that, hypersonic to hypersonic+ combat speed with high hypersonic to massively hypersonic reactions.

hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic reactions for being superior to shaula.

^

Hmm i don't know how to feel about that , how is there that much of gap did i miss something ?
last time i checked shaula she was High hypersonic , how is reinhard hypersonic by scaling to shaula ?

Hypersonic+ attack speed and hypersonic combat speed is from theresia, high hypersonic to mhs is from shaula and that's reaction speed.

I find all these speed ratings tedious lol, i mean i can't remember seeing any profile differenciating so many different speeds, the most i remember seeing is 2.

Combat Speed and Reaction Speed are different; Combat Speed is the speed at which you fight/attack someone, Reaction is the speed at which you can react to someone attacking you.

In this case, Shaula successfully attacks Subaru at Mach 72~291 speeds in an Aim Dodge scenario (cross 10 km in the blink of an eye, as Subaru is looking at her attacks), but can't touch Reid when they are dueling at close range (Reid specifically using his sword hands to fight). Shaula calls Reid a scary person and a bully.

This is Shaula, by the way.

Shaula

We give Theresia feats to Reinhard because that's the combat speed at which she killed those monsters to save Wilhelm.

Yea i know all this, here is what i think hypersonic+ combat speed she did move and kill all those demi-humans seems in a short period of time seems like combat speed to me, with hhs+ to mhs reactions i think we should just not include the hypersonic movement speed.

Ok, then Mach 13.55 Hypersonic+ combat speed based purely on how fast Theresia killed those monsters, and the reaction speeds from Shaula. That would make it more simplified.

It was uploaded on twitter for a while, but was quickly taken down a few hours later.

Fortunately, my quick mind and quicker fingers had already saved this beauty... hehehehe

Lol, it's nice fanart only seen fan art for characters that appear later on like echidna, didn't think shaula fan art existed.

Also finished upgrading reinhards speed, ok so next is upgrading his ap scaling from puck, need someone to look at that calc.

After we finish with reinhard next is elsa then finally rem. Are we going to have to upgrade elsa's durability though? I don't think we have to, reinhard just used a casual attack against her, would probably have to now go back to finish calc the reinhard wall splitting feat and link it to her page.

Also didn't you have a calc that measured how heavy the whale's eyeball was? Would be good to have that on reinhards page as well but it's not really a big deal so it can wait.

Yeah that's in the scene that had Wilhelm and Hakugei's eye together. It was 2.3 meters long, which with allometric scaling fromhuman eye, would make it 8 tons. Wilhelm was lifting it with one hand, so with 2 hands it would be 16 tons or Class 25.

Ww eye
Ww eye lift

It could go Class 50 (above 25 tons) if we consider the fact that Wilhelm lifted it on the tip of his sword at full arm's length, but I don't have the calc yet to account for this accurately.

profile with 3 different speeds this is my first time seeing it

btw Subaru is also MHS and you know why ......

Subaru Lightspeed is due to hax skill, it's not his normal ability.

He could be Superhuman, though, once he obtains Betelgeuse's Unseen Hand. He has only one Hand but it can be used any time, with no visible movement (neither himself nor the Hand), and strong enough to grip someone like Ram to suffocate her. It also increases his durability if he can react to attacks. It will be enough to bring him to Street level once we make the calcs.

We gave Reinhard two speeds now. 1 Combat Speed and 1 Reaction Speed with a ranged value.

Subaru is at least MHS+ for reacting faster than reinhard ......

i don't think Ram have superhuman body she never show she can tank heavy attacks also Subaru beated her in arc 6

yeah i get that ....

Zero why you always gotta bring up subaru's pis feats lol.

Ram is fodder at this point, it's a shame considering she used to be top tier.

Ah comes out to be about the same except the speed is supersonic now huh.

Btw when are you gonna angsize the elsa speed feat? Just curious about the results, i know it will be soon judging by your work ethic though lol.

I recalced the mass again, and the energy is 200 kg only. The smaller ice is Room level but Supersonic speed.

I'll do the one for Elsa after I'm done with Rem. I also did another calc for Wilhelm attack speed in episode 22 using the same method I used for Theresia.

I saw the wilheim calc on the other forum, i thought it looked impressive in the episode glad to see what the results came out to be.

Btw keep up the good work.

Thanks man. By the way, it seems to me that Rem cast two ice relatively quickly in like 20 seconds, and she seemed to do that quite effortlessly (She was smiling at Subaru). If we double the AP of her second ice for the first ice, then her average AP while using Al Human so far (without over-exerting herself) would be around 350kg.

I can also scale the first ice directly to Rem's heieght assuming that it's directly above her, and angsize its maximum speed from the ground. This will also allow us to get the minimum size and speed of the first ice. I'll try doing this now.

https://youtu.be/-dgsQuV9iHY

So the bigger al Human has more ap but is slower while the smaller one has less ap but is faster, makes sense.

How would we go about rating this though, small building level to building level ap with transonic to supersonic attack speed?

Just the second one? The whole thing seems ok to me, the only difference between the two is that one of the Human's is bigger than the other.The first al Human was bigger hence it was slower while the second one was smaller hence faster.

Yea, she had more time to create the first al Human so it had more ap not to mention that creating something that big will probably drain you so the 2nd time you attempt it, it's not as big as the first.

I think it would also be worth nothing that she can create smaller Human's with less ap but with greater speed.

Alright so here is what i think: small building level to building level ap (She can create a building level al Human's the first time she uses it and a small building al Human the second time, the ap of the Human is dependent on how much time she has to make it)

transonic to supersonic speed (The bigger the al Human the slower it is, a building level al Human is transonic while a small building level al Human is supersonic).

We could just do that, that would make it a lot more simpler. We still have some other things to work out before upgrading her though, hienkel needs to post that calc of her surviving the explosion from the witch cultist so we can link it to the profile.

Also we agreed rem has wall level durability without Human, that should also give her wall level ap without her mace if that's the case i think the ap for her mace on the profile is unnecessary.

Then just do that

yeah the mace is unnecessaryi also feel that

umm pegasus-sama no need to relate things to each other we have proof for her began building level you post that and honest by simple logic if she can make that level of attacks then she can defend with the same level as she make all that from her mana

Ok so we are done with rem next is elsa then, we probably still need the calc for reinhard's castle wall feat to upgrade her durability.

Back