• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean we don't know much of anything about puck, even if we take that feat only his ap would be known we know nothing about his speed for example so there is no point in making a profile with unknowns.

Wouldn't calc the aftermath of his attack be better, he did destroy like 2 houses and make a huge slice in the city walls.

Reinhard sword attack scene

Ree
Ree1
Ree2
Ree3
Ree4

I'd put the city wall at about 10 human stories of reinforced concrete (just eyeballing from Reinhard's height compared to the warehouse's ceiling). Added to the feat of detroying Rom's warehouse.

I think you may be underestimating Puck from what I have seen him do. The amount of ice he can generate appears to be rather large. He changed the temperature of the entire region around him, right?

Puck is a fire spirit and to maintain his true form requires him to absorb a huge amount of heat which is why everything freezes around him when he uses it. The longer he is in his true form the further the surrounding areas get frozen, which is why he said he would destroy the world, but it would be over time as he would slowly freeze it. If what he said about needing 1000 hands from satella to defeat him is true then he is at least city level cause just one of those can crush a city.

What do you think about the translations heinkel brought up about the timeframe for the feat, do you think it's resonable?

Ok, so hienkel just needs to rework his calc with the blink timeframe and also rework his scaling for the whale.

As for crushing a city that hasn't been stated in the anime yet, i think it was around arc 6 of the WN but i am not sure either way even if we confirmed it we still haven't seen puck in action, i mean the only real fight he has been in from what i can remember is against reinhard when reinhard comes to take him out after he goes on a rampage to destroy the world but obviously we can't scale him to reinhard.

Ok. According to this research from Harvard University, the average human blink time is 0.1~0.4 sec.

Harvardblinktime

http://bionumbers.hms.harvard.edu/bionumber.aspx?&id=100706&ver=1

10000m / 0.1 ~ 0.4 s = Mach 72.89 ~ 291.55

High Hypersonic+ ~ Massively Hypersonic

(oddly enough the average of those two ends is 0.25 sec)

If the new calc is approved I will add it to the blog.

I can calc the width of the whale probably, but the length is difficult with my current understanding of the whale's body proportions (which is solely based on that Side View concept art seen from flat angle). Right now it's the length we need for Rem's Al Human.

Any suggestions on what to do for the length?.

Also, I think in future calcs (when the pages are created) we may also try to use manga feats when appropriate - imo, with Re:Zero's 24-episode double cour, manga's lower cost probably allows the artists to visualize feats in more detail that are not included in the anime adaptation. (and also offer more variety)

For example, Puck destroying Roswaal's mansion in an explosion style may have cost more budget to animate, while not really having an impact on the story (that Emilia died and angry Puck offed Subaru). Just my opinion on the mangas.

Using the manga feat would give Puck Large Building level AP for the lowest end, possibly CB-MCB after we get the mansion and its garden's sizes (since Subaru died relatively far away from the mansion, after all, which would increase the total fatility radius). We can begin working our way up from there, when we make a page for him in the future.

The anime only has a limited amount of time to get through the story and they have a lot of things to adapt so naturally some things get left out or rearranged. The anime is canon though has the author directly supervises it. The manga has no such limitations so everything that was in the LN is pretty much there.

Here is what i think using the LN takes priority if we can find translations for it, which we can't at the moment because it's licensed and only one volume is out. In which case we can use the manga or anime. If the manga or anime differs from each other greatly on a particular scene we should use the manga if not then it's fine to use the anime for that scene.

You can use a range but you have to include both numbers in the profile then, I would suppose. But yes, it is fine.

And this wiki treats LN events are primary canon if they are contradicted in manga/anime btw.

Ok so we can upgrade reinhard then after hienkel updates his blog.

Yes i know we treat the LN as primary canon but the LN is in japanese and is licensed so there is no access to it, only the first volume has been translated and it will take years to catch up to where the anime is now .

The WN is further ahead in terms of events than the LN, it will take years before the LN catches up if it ever catches up at all. The WN is the raw form of the story while the LN is more refined some scenes the author thought were unnecessary or too brutal to be in LN form, were cut from the LN, but from what i heard that's only for arc 3 after arc 3 the author started to write his story as if to be adapted into LN so there won't be much difference between the LN and WN after arc 3.

The manga adapts everything because it has no limitations so pretty much everything in it is also in the LN.

The anime has limitations such as it has to censored some scenes and because it doesn't have much time to adapt everything some scenes are skipped or rearranged for later but overall it's still very much the same story nothing too drastic has changed and considering the author has a say in what goes in the anime as he supervises it, i would say he had a say in the slight differences between it and the LN.

Just a small nitpick about the calc i can't see the translation where julius approximates that the tower is 10km away, i think you might have to make the pic smaller so the translations are fully visible.

Haven't seen any comments on the theresia calc it seems fine to me but idk.

Yea you should make a calc for base reinhard using the manga.

Well we already agreed on upgrading him to having high hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic reactions now we have to look and see if the hypersonic calc for theresia is ok and we can also give him hypersonic combat speed, also looking to upgrade his ap.

This

Ree2

Seems like more than a building level attack to me, btw this is what happened in the LN he destroyed the warehouse and the castle wall behind it.

Hmm seems incomplete to me, you could probably pixel scale from the 2nd to last image to get the distance between the warehouse and the wall and then somehow find the energy required to destroy all that probably using violent fragmentation, don't know how you would go about all that though.

We'll need to get the full cubic meter for both the house and the city wall for fragmentation calcs. I don't know if that is possible with those images, though...

Thanks a lot man, also what software are calcs usually done with to pixel scale? I don't think heinkel knows what to use as he is fairly new here.

You can do it with any picture editing software like paint and such, just crop the line down and look at the pixel count. There are also apps that count pixels for you as well.

And yea you need to scale the wall to something to get its depth. The length can just be found by comparing to the warehouse as well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Heinkel_Astrea/Re:Zero_Wilhelm_Saved_By_Waifu_Speed_Feat

I got Mach 13.55 for Theresia with the new calculation adviced by LordXcano. I will finish the second calculation with angsizing tomorrow.

As for scaling the city wall depth: do we really need to use fragmentation calcs for Reinhard's attack feat? If not, I have an idea to scale Reinhard to Puck's Town level AP that I am working on right now, though without knowing whether he has to use Reid or not, it will likely not exceed his current AP levels.

Reinhard wouldn't have to use reid against puck, puck is currently among the strongest in the world however none of those current strongest are reinhard level even in his base. He has only used reid once in the series and even then all he did was draw it and not really use it and that was against theresia as he must have thought being the former sword saint she was strong enough to warrant using reid and also it was a sign of respect even though reinhard could also beat her in his base as even wilheim in his old age was a match for her. Reinhard killed puck in the timelines he tried to destroy the world and he didn't need to use reid.

Agree Puck is strong but base reinhard still beat him the only character that can force reinhard drawing his sword are "reid himself , sage , dragon , satella , pandora or even shaula " Puck had too much hype but he's not top tier at all

Finished calcing.

Theresia's attack speed is Mach 13.55, meaning her opponents have to react at Mach 13.55 to dodge her swings.

Her move speed is Mach 8.3, which means opponents have to move faster than that to outrun her.

Ok so we can finally upgrade reinhard's speed then to hypersonic+ attack speed, hypersonic movement speed with high hypersonic+ to massively hypersonic reactions i guess.

Now we just need a cal member to ok the revised theresia speed calc and we can add it to reinhard.

Differentiating between combat speed, movement speed and reaction speed is so uncommon though i mean ideally it is what every character profile should have as to differentiate the type of speed the characters have but it's usually not done in practice.

This is the kind of trooper i need on my fav series's i salute you sir (Ó©ç'╠Ç-'╠ü)Ó©ç.

Back