• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the map scaling is approved we can upgrade Satella to At Least High 6-A Large/Multi-continent level. (many Europe-sized continent or one Asian continent)

The highway between Capital and Priestella is 9,600 km in length, so that's where most of the scaling comes from. Lugnica is larger than the US or China (Large Country), at least the size of Europe without the Mediterranean and the seas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_route_E40

Add 4 continents together for Satella's feat.

And we can make Wilhelm two tiers: Old and Young.

Old Wilhelm would scale to White Whale/Elsa (8-C with Supersonic combat speed). Young Wilhelm when he's at his peak would receive Theresia feats (Hypersonic+ combat speed)... problem is we don't know Theresia's AP, whether she can do the same thing Reinhard did in the City Block feat.

However, if Theresia was strong enough in life that Reinhard thought he might need Reid (that his City Block feat would not be enough), even though she was one-shotted by Reid, then she can get 8-B as well.

So Theresia's profile would be:

At Least 8-B, likely higher | Unknow (was strong enough in life to make Reinhard think his casual power would not be enough and might need Reid to fight seriously)

However, this assumes that she's weaker than someone like Puck, who lived at the same time as her but Theresia was very likely the world strongest at the time (or people just did not know Puck existed). And she also has better visual perception than Shaula, at least.

Oh and for Shaula, we give at least 10 km Range. She shoots perfectly at that distance.

And we can just give her Class 10 (8-seater car/dragon carriage + the Dragon towing it at 100 kph) Lifting Strength based on this.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Shaula

Immense Strength: Shaula is able to lift an Earth Dragon and a Dragon Carriage with ease and carry them around.

Dragon carriage

That's the lifting strength for both Shaula and Reinhard until I finish Wilhelm's Hakugei eye Lifting Strength for Class 25.

Come to think of it, we should just give Rem Small Building AP with this as well and be done with it
Rem1
Rem1

8)
Ulg
Ulg

Rem slam

Rem slam1

See those little craters she makes

Suddenly, everyone in Re:Zero is Small Building level. lol

For young wilheim we will just have to scale him to his older self and put an at least for his stats, i am guessing at least building level for his older self killing the whale. Don't agree with scaling theresia to causal reinhard because of two things, one reinhard didn't even know how strong she he was 5 when she died so he just assumed she would be strong just because she was a sword saint and two old wilheim was fighting evenly and even overpowering theresia when she was brought back in arc 5, so i think for theresia she should be put at building level.

Can work on shaula after the whale durability is checked, gonna have to messaged some more calc members to look at it.

For rem you would have to calc those craters, we can't just upgrade people based on eyeballs from craters, though i think it looks like a small building level feat but idk.

I can up the white whale durability and speed now and up it's durability again when the calc is approved but i will use it to scale to wilheim and theresia.

@Pegasus wilheim can't fight a full power sword saint as they are far above what humans can do Plus did she didn't had reid when she was revived young wilhelm already beaten her in fair fight even when she far superior Physically

As for scaling her to cause reinhard i don't buy it he draw his respect either out of respect or overestimated her

Full power as in with reid you mean? Cause young wilheim>theresia without reid and without her hax.

We don't know how much more powerful she would be with reid so we can't make assumptions, clearly she would one shot wilheim with it though.

What wilhelm Challenged theresia into was pure sword skill battle and she is still superior to him in power and speed without reid and her blessing young wilhelm is quite impressive actually

The thing is when The author mention the people who can't take down the white whale by themselves theresia wasn't there

Theresia's Hypersonic+ feat was already performed without Reid. Young Wilhelm scales to that speed because she was not using Reid.

You can see that the swords are different.

Theresia's Sword:

Theresia mook height

Reid (on Reinhard's back):

Reinhard
Mr.Broke

Check the hilt and the pommel. Reid is very fancy-looking with two crossguards, Theresia's is more plain by comparison.

And also a very wide blade.

http://i.imgur.com/plNuvpu.png

http://i.imgur.com/ewGtd5c.png

I am not making any assumptions here, since Reinhard already knew Theresia doesn't have Reid power (not to mention Sword Saint blessing). We are comparing Reinhard and Theresia when they are both Base, and Wilhelm scales to Base Theresia.

The question is whether Base Theresia is capable of performing Base Reinhard's City Block feat, which he thought, purely by instinct, may not be enough to defeat Base Theresia (even though he may actually have defeated her with only City Block level attacks).

So, do we scale Base Theresia to Reinhard's CB feat? That's one thing we can use that blasted calc for. : P

At least Young Wilhelm's speed scales to Base Theresia (Hypersonic+). He beat her already when she was alive.

ZERO7772 said:
What wilhelm Challenged theresia into was pure sword skill battle and she is still superior to him in power and speed without reid and her blessing young wilhelm is quite impressive actually
The thing is when The author mention the people who can't take down the white whale by themselves theresia wasn't there

It's because the question asked for only five people. Some weren't even mentioned like Satella. We can't determine if Theresia is unable to kill Hakugei sole off that; it's simply unknown. And it doesn't answer our current question anyway.

That's like saying Daphne can't solo Hakugei because she wasn't mentioned, even though she's just going to eat him up. AP or Hax doesn't matter from Tappei's context.

Okay that the biggest NLF i heard xD

how in the seven hells Theresia solo the beasts who owned Wilhelm in mere of seconds and then Wilhelm can go toe to toe with her ? obviously it was mistake from the studioAlso Wilhelm equal to causal reinhard Bruh ......

What NLF are you talking about? Wilhelm saw Theresia going Hypersonic+ right in front of his eyes to save him, and he resolved to surpass her from there. Theresia did not use Reid for that feat.

Wilhelm defeated Base Theresia, who went Hypersonic+ without Reid, in single combat before confessing his love. The author flat out states that he was stronger than Theresia when they were young when he loved her.

Q: The strength of the golden age Wilhelm-san is said to be enough to match successive generations of Sword Saints but then, is it okay to recognize that only Reinhard is outstanding among the Sword Saints?

A: Reinhard>Reid>>>Wilhelm (power of love)>successive Sword Saints (Tereshia)>normal youth Wilhelm>>old Wilhelm is what it looks like

Obviously not Wilhelm = Casual Reinhard because Casual Reinhard is already Tier 7... Are you interpreting my questions correctly?

We are not scaling Wilhelm to Base Reinhard. Base Reinhard is a Tier 7 Mach 30 High Hypersonic combatant.

We are only talking about Theresia, whether Young Wilhelm at his peak is an 8-C or an 8-B Hypersonic+ combatant.

The Author did not answer Theresia vs White Whale question because of this.

Q: Is the affinity bad between the Sword Saint and the White Whale?

A: Not particularly, there isn't such a thing as an opponent that the Sword Saint has a bad affinity with. You will understand what happened to Tereshia-san before long.

He did not want to answer if Theresia could have defeated the White Whale or not because that's a plot spoiler for EX at the time the interview was taken.

He just did not include any past Sword Saints in the power ranking.

Q: Approximately how strong is the first generation Sword Saint Reid? (Based mainly on Reinhard)

A: Yesterday, I gave the power rankings of the (top) five people among the current characters, however with the exception of Reinhard he can behead all of them.

Reid was not included in the Top 5 rank among current characters, but he can clearly kill all of them there.

So again Theresia is simply unknown.

Zero don't know why you are downplaying young wilheim man as heinkel just posted young wilheim is superior to theresia excluding hax and reid.

We can't scale theresia to casual reinhard because reinhard clearly overestimated how strong theresia was solely on the fact that she was a sword saint, if theresia used reid i could see her challenging base reinhard but there is no way to prove it so we have to go with that we know.

Old wilheim, supersonic (superior to elsa) and building level (slice the white whale in half and killed it)

Theresia, hypersonic+ and builiding (matched old wilheim in combat)

Young wilheim, hypersonic+ (superior to theresia), at least building level (superior to theresia)

Yes, what I mean is if Reinhard assumes that Sword Saints (like when Theresia was alive) are generally difficult to defeat with 8-B level combat power. As you've mentioned Zombie Theresia could not even compare to the alive Base one.

For Rem I already sent Lina a message. If she says it's okay to use crater then she'll be Small Building level with either her hand or her mace (the first crater is hand-punch feat); I already made the calcs, just waiting for approval.

Personally I just want somebody to ask Tappei direct questions on what the characters can do... can Theresia defeat Roswaal, who lived at the same time as she did, etc.

Actually, I want somebody to ask Tappei if, should Subaru run back to Earth, and if Satella could follow him there, whether she could destroy the planet as punishment. That should put Satella solidly at Planet level and scale everyone from there... *evil face*

Calcs are for evil people who have too much time on their hands, we should use WoG more often. huehuehue

Sorry i thought he meant theresia with reid , what wilhelm "power of love "mean anyway ? wilhelm got stomped by the beasts and Theresia destroyed then in mere of seconds it's hard to imagine he had so huge jump in very short time

Power of love is as it says wilheim boosted by the power of love, after he decided to take away theresia's sword.

Who knows how he got such a massive boost, would have to see the events unfold in the ex novel.

This thread is getting long maybe it's time for a new one?

It was not a very short time, his journey to surpass Theresia was written into an entire novel Volume.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Zero_Ex_Light_Novel_Volume_2

He felt he had to defeat Theresia in order to propose to her without shame.

By proxy, he should have at least matched Theresia's combat strength, otherwise Theresia would have simply blitzed him. She did not even know it was Wilhelm she was fighting (he was covering himself).

Make a new thread if you want.

Jesus christ, I made 10 different calcs plus another one in the making in under a month, affecting 20 different stats, what am I doing with my life

This theard is too long guys we need new one since the anime will end i think we can just go back to the original thread and discuss things there

ZERO7772 said:
Heinkel one volume or ten it make no different we need to know much time it took him to reach that level
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhelm_van_Astrea/Synopsis#Ex_Volume_2

Two years later

Took him two years.

Truly the power of love is strong.

And wow, a new calc to make.

She tried to vaporize them with Al Jiwald, yet her plans were foiled when Grimm blocked her magic with a shield, resulting in the heat rays being reflected up to the ceiling, vaporizing it to send Bordeaux and Libre down to their floor.

Yup, a new vaporize-that-ceiling feat.

Heinkel Astrea said:
ZERO7772 said:
Heinkel one volume or ten it make no different we need to know much time it took him to reach that level
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Wilhelm_van_Astrea/Synopsis#Ex_Volume_2
Two years later

Took him two years.

Truly the power of love is strong.

And wow, a new calc to make.

She tried to vaporize them with Al Jiwald, yet her plans were foiled when Grimm blocked her magic with a shield, resulting in the heat rays being reflected up to the ceiling, vaporizing it to send Bordeaux and Libre down to their floor.

Yup, a new vaporize-that-ceiling feat.
Now we're talking

Every time you say power of love i remember fairy tail please stop

Heinkel Astrea said:
Dunno about fairy tail, I don't watch that shit except for maybe a few hentai doujinshis that I don't remember, lol
You know your priorities well my good man.

Anyways, who did the ceiling vaporization again? I didn't quite get the quote. I assume that was Theresia's?

@Gemmy we are moving discussions to the discussion thread cause this one is too long lets all stop replying here it's a pain to scroll down.

Last post...

@Heinkel:

I see. You mentioned a "she" so I thought it was Theresia.

And looking at the RZwikia link, apparently, Sphinx is a human loli (or human-looking). I thought it was a cat.

Anyways, I'll just check every now and then if there's a new thread. Peace.

/thread

Back