• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 9 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does sabaru and co go to the mansion? I think it's after chapter 111, need to see garfiel vs elsa, and also what otto can do, although he isn't garfiel level curious to see what he can do, i could make a profile and scale him to subaru, is otto still stronger than subaru inn arc 6 though, tappei did say subaru won't get stronger than otto after this, i think that interview was around arc 4 or 5.

Well at first you need to bare up with chapter 110 cringe and then yeah they go to the mansion , otto i surely stronger than arc 4 subaru "well everyone is " though i am not sure after the time skip

If we were to go with Author words everytime it will be big mess i don't think he give shit about characters power levels anyway , his interview was in 2014 < arc 4

i really don't know about otto i didn't read his fight with Gaarf so feel free to add what you like , but wasn't most of his fight with garrf punch of tricks ? well i can tell you at least he is weaker than him physically since Subaru physically > Ram

The fight with garfiel can't be used to gauge otto, he is fodder to garfiel, and only survived using tricks, guess we will have to wait until after chapter 110 i guess, or maybe have to wait until ley vs otto in arc 5, pretty sure he couldn't fight ley head on either though.

^He does anything in that fight ? all i remember is : Elsa attack the mansion -> frederica fight for bit -> Gaarf appear and take his sister place -> subaru carrying Ram and co running around in them mansion in flames -> subaru go to beatrice -> oh shit Elsa got rekt -> subaru talk to loli and tell her to go out

The only one who fought elsa is garfiel, however i think elsa escaped from where garfiel was and found subaru and otto, i think otto might have used earth magic, either way otto was the one who light the mansion of fire, might not be anything there to scale him with, otto should be like wall level though.

Speaking of scaling i wanted to make a felt profile to finish off all the royal selection candidates but she hasn't shown anything so far, got rekted by elsa, not sure how the fight with ley went for her but pretty sure she didn't do anything. She does have that staff that can hurt the dragon though which would be at least small country level.

apparently there side story were famous chef visit the mansion and Rem is big fan of him , subaru get so jealous and said his male instincts don't like seeing Rem give a brilliant smile about a stranger , never heard of this story before seems fun

if otto was fodder to garrf then he is fodder to Elsa and if he mange to do anything to her it will be either because she was injured or it will be simply PIS , yeah otto should be wall level imo

i have no clue what to do with felt don't ask me

More rem side story? Lol why am i not surprised, or is it from that 251 pg novel?

Pretty sure otto didn't put up a fight against elsa, we will just have to wait for more translations, same with felt.

nah some of these are released before it just they didn't get translated and no it just another side story

Why sloth is low tier ?

Cause he is, he is the weakest witch cultist, and anyone relevant who can see the unseen hands can beat him.

While i agree most people would beat him , he did hurt julius so why julius durability is CB while sloth DC is just B ?

Julius should have CB level durability for being superior to garfiel and tanking hits from roy who is comparable to him, his durability being just B level doesn't make sense, more like betelguese should be CB level for hurting julius.

In the fake spoilers they said they needed the all of the of Crush and Julius squad to deal with Sloth-chan and he can use like hundred of these lol

Lol, and sloth chan turned out to be so weak, all you need to do is able to see the unseen hands, and he isn't much of a threat.

Yeah he was beaten in nearly every battle he fought , OP grandpa beat him without even seeing his hands he was just aware of it , julius could beat from 3rd person respective once he saw his hands < this one still make me laugh

Rem if saw his hands could just punch his head or use Al Human right of the bat and he will be dead meat , Crush can one shout him , garfiel would crush his head etc

A thought just occurred to me, i think ram only has supersonic+ attack speed in base and not combat speed, that wand clearly helps her use wind magic and she basically make large aoe type spells with that, why is this relevant? Cause in arc 6 subaru did fight and beat her but i don't think she had that wand, she was able to intercept garfiel who was out to kill subaru in one of the loops but that's just attack speed, she can't fight that fast in base.

Ah that wand yes almost forgot she had that , you have point that juat attack speed and only with the wand she can't fight with that speed all the time

what her speed shold be then ? subsonic+ ?

Superhuman, as we don't have any speed feats besides that for ram and rem in base, ram would be supersonic+ with the wand, subaru would only be superhuman as well.

I was talking about Ram jump from the tree , it's 34 m\s for subsonic from what i know , That what heinkel said i am not pretty sure myself he said it's causal subsonic

if we don't get oni mode in the LN Ram goes to low tier i think

Oh that jump, it's certainly beyond what a normal human can do, subsonic though? Idk heinkel would have to confirm.

Well it's kinda irrelevant , onis relay on their horns to fight for the most part so you get 99% of the feats from their oni forms the base is just there

feel free to change them , they are superhuman but Ram is Supoersonic+ with the wand and Rem is the same with magic

Going to bed now, will do that when i wake up, give heinkel a chance to reply if he wants to argue for subsonic.

so ch 109 is out and holy shit Ram made Gaar her bitch in his beast form !!! she punch the livning shit out of him

Going to put them at superhuman for now then, @Zero what? Hmm, did she go oni mode? Gonna have to read this first before i do anything.

Well seems even without her horn ram still is a freaking prodigy, beating the crap out of transformed garfiel, yea she is definetly above rem even without her horn.

"Her broken horn. Proof of being oni. In order to fully demonstrate Ram's potential, she absolutely needed her horn to amass mana from the inexhaustible ambient supply. Her body, having lost the organ, could not demonstrate even a tenth of its actual ability."

Oni mode ram is 10x stronger than base ram, which means she would be MCB level and hypersonic+ with the horn.

^that only makes me sad for ruined potential, I mean imagine Ram with horn sure no high tiers but still rather impressive.

It's already stated by the authors she would be above them if she grow with horn on her head , she's above Even Regulus , she's about the same level as shaula i guess

Indeed, considering she can still go into oni mode but only for a brief period, clearly ram should be MCB level and hypersonic+ in it i think, she is already beating the crap out of transformed garfiel who is stronger than regular garfiel who is CB level and supersonic+.

Ram with horn is like small country level though.

Oh, I see. So one of the most powerful characters is transformed into a... Now I am dissapointed for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back