• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 9 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't in oni mode it specifically said she couldn't even use a 10th of her strength without her horn, and if she did enter oni mode, something would have been said about it, nothing was, the first we learned she had oni mode was when she fought roswaal and she could only use it for a couple seconds, here she is having a long battle with garfiel.

Doesn't stop it from using it from brief moments for that attack 1\10 of her power might mean how powerful she was originally or how powerful she should be due to lack of actuel horn

in the last loop Gaaf killed her why she can one shout him now if she can do this in base ? she couldn't endure half of the attacks Subaru took from the madbeast , she couldn't break free from subaru'ss lock on her in arc 6 , she got beatn by subaru in fact if she can falcon punch him why did she botherd using al fula in the first place ? she was out for killing she was insame due to maisama , said Rem is stronger than her , she couldn't deal with punch of mad dogs , said all she can do is use wind magic

alot of things doesn't add up

Sorry but do you mind bring the line ? i am just too lazy to read anything and i dropped the arc for while now

It is strange how she can now manhandle garfiel, but died before, hmm don't know how to take this either

As for the line:

"The exultation of battle. Her forehead scar throbs, something between pain and an itch flooding
down her whole body.
Her broken horn. Proof of being oni. In order to fully demonstrate Ram's potential, she absolutely needed her horn to amass mana from the inexhaustible ambient supply. Her body, having lost the organ, could not demonstrate even a tenth of its actual ability.
She understood beforehand that should she overtax her body like this, she would immediately be hit with a backlash."

Ah i think i have figured it out, in arc 6 beatrice and emilia were the ones who were giving her mana, but they couldn't do it perfectly and ram was in pain cause of that, which means ram wasn't at her best, yea that explains it, the more mana she has the more powerful she is. As for the mabeast she didn't do good cause she exhausted her mana using magic, she can't use magic for long, which is probably why she has that wand.

As for the battle before with garfiel, she tried to win using magic, she must have exhausted herself eventually, this time she is only using her fist, and even then she was gradually getting weaker, she only won this cause of otto distracting garfiel and because of the help of the forest creatures giving her their mana.

^Eh this is clarely implying she used oni mode for few seconds "the pain in the head " , "the backlash" it make it obvious she was gonna use her oni mode how could you miss that ?

it doesn't make sense for her base to be this strong in the first place she is couldn't deal with punch of mad dogs and stated couple of times to be weaker than Rem , while it make sense for her oni mode to be this OP because we know she is stronger than Rem in this mode

Pegasus the lines claerly implies she used her oni mode for few seconds just pay attention to it you're just making assumation now , base Ram being this strong doesn't make sense

Toyed with seems more accurate, she was beating up garfiel but it's not like she one shotted him, she didn't just punch him once and he was knocked out, she kept wailing on him. It's not like beatrice vs elsa where beatrice used one attack and elsa was done, except for her resurrection of course.

Mimi, felt etc. Q&A

Q: How bad an injury can the "Divine Protection of One-Third" split up? A scratch, tooth decay, hair loss, or even though it's crude to say, hemorrhoids or damage to the crotch?

A: It's pretty much up to the will of the individual. For example, Hetaro is usually open to any influence from Mimi, while Mimi idly thinks that her damage isn't going to her brothers, and Tivey prepares damage calculations so that his older brother and sister can keep working perfectly. However, in the case of damage that places a life in serious danger, if the life can be saved by splitting up the damage, the divine protection does that by itself. If one of her little brothers was kicked in the balls hard enough, Mimi would take the damage for a part she doesn't even have, it seems…...

The hell

Q: Children like Subaru-kun, but is it alright to say that Felt likes him too?

A: She was somewhat friendly towards him at the royal selection, so that's probably fine, isn't it?

Lots of little girls like subaru

Q: Does Felt-chan truly find Reinhard annoying? Even though she's depicted as having discarded her femininity, being told "I'm your ally, and yours alone" by the strongest handsome guy on the planet would have an effect on any girl, I think.

A: She really does find him annoying. Felt's ideal type is Old Man Rom. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say she's only into older men.

'WTF tappei'

Q: If perhaps Reinhard obtained the 'Divine Protection of Becoming Old (in appearance only)' and became an old man, would Felt's opinion of Reinhard soften any?

A: If he was to try turning into an old man as an experiment, it would only be his appearance that became old, so it wouldn't work. Since only his appearance is old, he wouldn't give off the old-man pheromones of a true old man who has seen the passage of years. A fake old man would be insufficient to clear the hurdle of Felt-chan's world-class old-man tastes.

Tappei clearly must be messing around.

Q: How effective is Reinhard's boot camp? How much stronger are Ton, Chin, and Kan compared to themselves a year ago?

A: They're now stronger than Subaru.

Oh cool

Q: Is Kiritaka a lolicon?

A: He's a severe lolicon.

Q: Liliana's design is more loli than I imagined; doesn't that make Kiritaka a pervert?

A: Of course lolicon is a perversion and a disease, what are you saying!?

Guessing that's the character designer

Q: Liliana is determined to create the sort of song that will go down in history, but when she heard the Emilia faction's legendary-in-a-different way stories, such as Subaru's embarrassing display at the royal selection in Arc 3, how Emilia drew in the witch cult and died, and how Puck froze over the entirety of Roswaal's territory, how did she feel about them?

A: "Wonderful! They were stunning and amazing, yes!" was probably not her reaction. Of course, none of them were likely to be telling embarrassing stories like that in the first place, yes.

When did puck freeze the entire region, thought that was only in the bad ends, and not like subaru would tell someone that.

It's like felt would fit hentai doujin were 50 years old man having sex with her because he is her type , and the part of mimi and her brothers ? i don't even want to comment on that

every comment about subaru is bullshit ~

The 3 thugs>subaru is fact though, they trained with reinhard and he can bring up peoples utmost potential or something like that.

Can drop this series already ? i really want distance myself from it , i have been stcking to this series for like 7 months now , i need to find something new but there nothing

tales of sereis is on the list now

Lol go on my anime list choose the type you like and you are gonna find something for sure,or try some famous long running anime if you haven't

Nothing special going on this anime season, you will probably have to go look for some older stuff, i myself don't really have new anime to watch, well got some on my list, but haven't gotten around to them yet.

i threw so many series into the garbage after sticking for so long "Fairy tail , Bleach , hunter " i just don't love to stick into certain thing

When you search for new waifu and you in exactly what you want , badass level over 9000 after watching the anime ~ need to play the game

Zestiria 7a (1)

That's chick's name was like what velvelt crow or something like that? I watch tales as well, ok series.

oh you know the series , i just started watching it like few days ago , there was two episodes tales of berseria while rest is about Zestiria which a lot conder it to be the worst part of the series although the anime is doing much better job than the anime still nearly everyone said berseria is 50x better

they most likely will do her series after they are done from the current one "in fact originally the anime was for her game but they decided to do it for zestiria in hoping to make sales better" but i want to play game already i am downloading it right now

there there rumors the next game will comcompain both these two games because they both set in the same universe and had a lot of reference and bot game had opend end

^

don't mind me had to fanboy a little over it

WilliamShadow said:
Tales of Zestiria X? Not bad, but i didn't like the game.
is it really that bad ? a lot of people just keep talking bad about the game , they said the anime is a lot better , well i want to play tales of berseria and zestiria have anime a anyway so doesn't matter

Well I'mm going to sleep now cause I need to work tomorrow (different timeline) so I will be short when it comes to games.

It depends on taste really ,but if you want an advice the new game Tales of berseria is better than Zestiria and vesperia so there is a lot of hope for the next game.

I played those three.

Another side story is out , this time it's about Rem and Emilia

btw Ram seems really against the idea of subaru with Rem huh it said she do anything comes to mind usually to separate them often , i am not so sure she have the right to do that when she's being clowned ~

Before ram gains the right to say or do anything about somone else's love life, she should fix her own first.

The day ram leaves roswaal will be very satisfying seeing roswaal left alone and now nobody cares for him.

Don't think i have seen anyone who likes the pairing, ppl usually hate it, it's a crap pairing, and roswaal is an asshole, nobody likes him even in the story, even petra hates him.

@Willian you can like Roswaal as villian but his pair with Ram is just complete crap never saw anyone ever saying positive things about it everything about this pair is wrong and don't make sense

What's that called again, where like the victim becomes attached to the attacker, i think it was stockholm syndrome, i think this is what ram has, although roswaal wasn't the one who massacred her race, he knew it was going to happen but did nothing, all cause he wanted rams body, and yet ram is ok with this and even is completely devoted to him, it doesn't make sense, this is clearly unhealthy.

Correction she is already being used by him, he doesn't give a damn about her, dude in arc 4 literally stabbed her through the heart just to kill garfiel cause he knew he couldn't take garfiel head on in his weakened state.

Yeah at least Rem have reason to like subaru , it's because of her inferiority complex that subarus words affect her to such extent

and say whatever you want about Rem and subaru but Rem is never on Ram level with obsession when subaru was doing bitch job she told him you're weak and helpless few times <this was cut in the anime , when he wanted to run with her she rejected him

While Ram treat Roswaal as godlike figure and she act like doll around him , just meh everything about this pair is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back