• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 9 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also pandora resurrected and was mind controlling thearesia and kurgan so i think that theory is debunked, doesn't seem to have anything to do with witch genes.

But Thearesia and Kurgan were under witch influence, no? Since they were resurrected, can't we assume that Pandora had put something inside them that counts as witch influence?

That doesn't explain the lesser spirits tho, yup theory debunked.

It can only be what i said before, that to unseal the seal, the person has to be doing it of their own free will, so no mind control, though this doesn't explain why she can't control the kurohebi, we need more info.

Rigel is really 11 in this mean this chapter take place 2 years after the last one he showed some feat in this chapter as well , last chapter was about Rem and him this one is mainly about him and subaru

Meh, read that later if i feel like it, have too much work to do, and not particularly interested.

Idk, more of a lifting feat than ap, was that for rigel? Not really interested in making profiles for what if characters.

Yeah it's for rigel tappei said he had "oni god " strength in his body or something so just wanted to ask he doesn't seems that much stronger than Rem though and he still 11

Well he and his sister are the only IF characters and since his sister is mere 3 years old kid he would be the only one although it's not worth it as you said

Oni god strength, what? I will have to read it later then, but yea not really worth making a profile, it would just be a bunch of unknowns, unless it's stated he is stronger than rem.

Well this is the scene :

[Subaru: Rigel! Rigel-san!? Hurry! Bring out your horn! Grab onto the net! Grab onto it hard and don't let go!]

[Rigel: Shut up――!!]

Rigel follows his father's orders, unsure of if he was being serious or not, and when he stood on the deep pool of the grand geyser, he stared at the swirling water, seeing myriad of fish shadows.

[――――]

He grabs tightly onto the edge of the net. Heat gets produced on his forehead. He blanks out for a second, and he felt an excessive amount of exhilaration. The overflowing power swells up endlessly by taking in the mana in the atmosphere. The short 11 year old Natsuki Rigel had the brute strength of an Oni god inside of him, unfitting of his childishness.

[Rigel: Urwaaaa――!!]

He puts in unfathomable strength into his thin arms, and pulls up the net at once. The net made of thin iron thread fulfilled its role of not being torn down by oni strength.

It's just a fishing net, they are fishing from what i can see, and they caught fish right? So rigel pulled it up by himself, normally multiple people had to do that but he did it by himself, so he has superhuman strength, but not exactly impressive.

Well I was right then ts about street or wall level and its given he should be way stronger than normally humans even if he 11 he is oni so yeah not that impressive

Well I hope we see more n the if novel then

It's just a lifting feat, not like he punched a wall or anything, so would just be superhuman strength, and you shouldn't expect much in the way of feats in the if, it's just a chill stroy, no reason for fights to take place or characters to do much in the way of feats.

all i want is CB subaru but you won't give me that ~

IF novel comes at 2\24 i think btw it's 290+ page , Remon must be on godly mood right not

CB level subaru lol, he hasn't trained or anything like post second timeskip subaru so that won't happen, especially if he needs rigel to pull up fishing nets for him.

There is more if? Wow keeps on being milked lol.

I meant subaru from the main story of Ekidona IF , Rem IF subaru is still bitch "well not really he's ordinary man "

Pretty sure i told about it last time ? EX and IF are getting full novel , Ex is about Rem and Ram backstory which got released lately and there still IF that is yet to get releases , and we been asking why he won't updating the WN this is just insane he still have vol 12 at march

Rem and the BD been killing this guy

More Ekidona IF? Thought that was a one time thing, but if you mean subaru being CB level in that IF for beating elsa, gonna have to call pis on that too, no amount of respawn allows someone who is an in shape human to keep up with and beat an character who is supersonic+ and CB level.

Our boy Julius Q&A is Out

Lol at all those Julius shipper and who the hell is marcos ?

Talking about Subaru IF it's weird tappei make him so shit in his Q&A but he beat Elsa in IF and about as strong as Ram in the main story , dude sure doesn't stuck to his words

Marcos>Julius, so i can make a profile for him, cool.

Q: I dreamed that Reinard and Julius were drinking alcohol. Do the two of them drink?

A: Julius enjoys it, but Reinhard is completely unable to get drunk, so he only drinks on social occasions.

Not surprised alcohol doesn't work on mr lol nope reinhard.

Say i think julis durability should be CB level, he was basically handicapped against sloth chan and if roy can fight evenly with julius and julius>garfiel, then he should have CB durability to tank those hits from roy.

I'm have 0 knowledge of this series

But there something that always bothers me about Reinhard's speed, if he is much faster than a Hypersonic+ character, and has a MHS feat, why he is not straight MHS?

Well he is much faster than thearesia who has HS+ combat speed by virtue of being the strongest character in the series, as for not being straight MHS, that's cause his ancestor who he is stronger than, was able to react to attacks from shaula who can attack at MHS speeds, so MHS reactions, not combat speed.

Though honestly i think a speed downgrade might be in order, from what has been translated, the distance between the sage tower, and a town subaru and co went to was over a dozen kilometers, it took about an hour to go from there to the augraian dessert, carriages in re zero go at 100 km/h at top speed but considering it's in sandy weather highly unlikely they would be moving faster than like regular walking speed, anyway, the place where shaula attacks subaru and co is in like a meadow in the dessert, but we don't know the distance, but it might be said when the translations reach there, so reinhards speed might change soon.

New chapter is out , reminder subaru will do all these things in the next 20 chapters left of this arc

convincing Emilia

convincing and beat Garfiel

defeating the three trials

defeating Elsa and Meil

iconvincing Beatrice>

defeating the assrabbits

Sigh Arc 4 is such major waste of time we had to read like 50+ chapters of subaru going back and fourth between sanctury and the mansion and wait him to mees up and get killed everytime this shit became old it's painful to keep my eyes without skipping it , good thing author changed his style in arc 5&6 because it's really stupid for you to spend 70% of the arc just messing up and 30% solving things

in both arc 5&6 his deaths happen pretty early instead just going 10-15 chapter just to see another bad ending this type of stuff die fast

Well good thing he has changed arc 4 up in the LN, it's unecessarily long in the WN, i agree a lot of time wasted.

@Heinkel what? lol, guessing you like the priscilla pic as well, and i have no answer to that question, but probably not i guess.

I just took glance on the replay if you ask link to the lines from the novel then there none but this is the replay :

Roswaal L. Mathers (the one around during the demihuman wars) was completely non-magical. One of the leaders of the demihuman was a more powerful wizard than Roswaal, so L. Mathers was bred to resist magic. She spent the whole war punching and kicking things.

Hmm, so female reinhard but on a much lower scale, lolnope to magic, just makes me want an ova for the novel even more, seriously they should be milking the ex novels and side chapters by turning them into ovas.

So a summary about the recent book signing and talk show is out

The anime having a happy end was a good thing… right?' wondered the doctor (Tappei). Personally, he thought it was fine having a happy end, otherwise things would have burst into flames, and they wouldn't have been able to hold a meeting like this, so he accepts that this result is probably for the best.

So yea they knew the fan backlash would be massive, so they preferred to give a happy ending and milk rem.

It also seems that, to the doctor, having Subaru turned into a punching bag for episodes 13 through 17 was quite enjoyable

Just love to beat up subaru

When asked which of the characters he liked from the disc jackets, he answered Crusch-sama. The reason was that she looked cool (vague memory). Incidentally, he also said that he enjoys having terrible things happen to his favorite characters.

Tappei is complete ******

There are (were?) five candidates for the last boss. Echidna was a candidate but it looks like she's not anymore? (The declaration was avoided?) It seems it was decided at one point that Ferris would be the last boss. Something like he'd use magic freely, and control all the people in the world (falling to darkness?) But thanks to Crusch-sama, it didn't turn out that way.

Ferris could have been the final boss? Interesting

The combo of Reinhard and Felt are clearly positive rivals for the main character. Perhaps that means that Reinhard's overwhelming sense of being the main character and Felt's similarity to Cinderella will become a serious barrier to Emilia's camp...? It seems that Rai and Fel will be active around Arc 9.

So arc 9 reinhard gets nerfed probably

Arc 2 didn't exist at first. (Characters named Roswaal and Beatrice were already decided on.) Interesting

Subaru won't show up on the cover until the final volume. There's a chance he might not even show up then…

Well zero there is your answer about a subaru cover

In the novelization of Arc 4, he wants to make Roswaal more cruel, and Echidna greedier. Roswaal was pretty savage in the WN, wonder how much more cruel he can get

When asked about which novel illustrations he liked (limited to Rem?), he answered the volume 5 picture of Rem's corpse.

Savage

Lol at Tappei he won't even be here if they show the original ending of arc 3 it's all about the backlash as everyone said

No Subaru cover T_T

Subaru and Rem date chapter is out

according to this chapter Rem and Ram were still 16 when they meet Subaru , Arc 1 and 2 take place in january

The chapter is short it just Subaru taking Rem on a date to alram village and the kids celebrate her birthday and give her presents although they made R.M.T canon with this chapter it's no longer fans thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back