• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now correct me if i am wrong but even after what idk 17 years ash has never even won an official champsionship much less become the pokemon master, so i think that's not a correct comparision i would say red is far more appropriate.

Are you sure that's not rem cause ram ever being that nice is a surprise, the manga artist must have taken some artistic liberties.

I stand corrected then, though i could have sworn those two were unofficial or something either way ash continously gets defeated kinda why i dropped pokemon it's always the same thing ash goes to a new region makes new friends and goes an adventure, challenges gyms and wins only to lose in the championships, rinse and repeat there is no progress.

Re:Zero ranked 4th in light novel sales for the year, kono suba was 2nd. Happy for both, hopefully we get an ova of that crossover someday.

When is the next season of kono suba again? I think it's january or is it next month? I don't remember.

And speaking of ova's they need to milk the re zero cow and give us ovas of ex novel 1 and 2, i need to see wilhelm's and crusch backstory animated.

Celestial Pegasus said:
When is the next season of kono suba again? I think it's january or is it next month? I don't remember.
English: KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Second Season

Aired: Jan 11, 2017 to ?

@Heinkel yea we need the ova to give crusch some stats cause in the main story she is always getting rekt, she hasn't been in like a evenly matched fight so far. I know she like cuts up some undead in ex novel but that would only make her like street level and i know crusch is above that, it's a shame no way has ask tappei how strong crusch is.

@Gemmysaur Oh so it was january, cool can't wait.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Now correct me if i am wrong but even after what idk 17 years ash has never even won an official champsionship much less become the pokemon master, so i think that's not a correct comparision i would say red is far more appropriate.
Are you sure that's not rem cause ram ever being that nice is a surprise, the manga artist must have taken some artistic liberties.

You talk like subaru's isn't loser without any talent whatsoever there never been arc where he beat his enemy or get out of trouble without RBD

But yeah ash never won any official big championship

This is scene from the new manga chapter it's when he jump on her thinking she's Rem back in ep 17 so this is Ram , stop with ram hating already pegasus though i can't deny that the manga made her much more likeable

About the seales Re:Zero technically released 4 volumes this year but since at the time these results were taken and volume 11 come very late i guess you can count it 3 while konosuba had only 2 if i am not mistaking

Not hating on ram just pointing out the fact that she is really never that nice to subaru. Hopefully these good sales make season 2 possible.

^Ram is much better with Subaru in arc 6 com'n man you know Ram is one of my fav stop hurting my feelings you Rem fanboy

Novel sales are irrelevant cuz the money doesn't go to the studio who make the anime and the author only take 10% of the profitable from it , best way to support seasons 2 is by buying the dvd/bluerays

not that i care about second season

Wait ram is one of your fav's? Overall in re zero or just female characters in re zero? What are your fav's?

arc 4 ch 9 part 3 is out Here i swear chicen have something for ending the parts of Rem cliffhanger lol no wonder he's Rem fan

and subaru just won't drop it he asked every person he met until now if he remember Rem

Is that frederica scene a flashback, i am pretty sure it is but what's happening there seems like someone's arm got cut off. Oh this must the flashback about rem and ram's past.

To each his own i guess but my third fav is beatrice.

Well at least we share the top 2 in both girl and boys

subaru and OP grandpa are your fav males characters right ?

"[Ram: If it wets your throat, whether it's water, tea or leaf water it's all the same, correct? Since you've already put it on your lips, go ahead and drink the whole thing. If you leave anything… I will twist it off] Without saying what exactly she would be twisting off, she shot a sharp glare at Garfiel's crotch. Just from that, Subaru realized that her target was the vitals, and unconsciously closed up his legs at the sense of danger."

What the hell ram lol.

^ lol didn't pay attention to that part Ram have no chill , i doubt garfiel understand everything she says

More savagery from ram and rem trolling subaru in this LN extra chapter from arc 2. Subaru got shamed badly even roswaal and beatrice joins in, even savegery from emilia.

Seems abrupt how exactly after ram says not to enter the tomb it goes to subaru already being in the tomb, wonder if they missed translating another section or it's gonna show the events prior to subaru entering the tomb next chapter.

Chapter 60 of the 4chan translations is also out. It was a subaru and beatrice chapter.

^I know i asked you serval times already but i really didn't had the chance to save it , can you give me the link to 4chan translations again ?

It's in the heading of the thread that has all the translated materials, if you go into that you can find the 4 chan stuff, but here is the direct link to the 4 chan translations

Beatrice: "Whether you are THEY, or are not THEY... it doesn't matter, I suppose."

^

They ? she mean "that person right " ? why is the to him as "they " when it's supposed to be one person ?

Probably just a translation error or they just preferred to translate it that way, but yes it should be "that person"

talking about that isn't subaru technically "that person " no matter how you look at it ? how did echidna describe that person anyway ?

i heard several people in the past tried to get Beatrice out of the library but failed was it because they didn't have enough resolve ?

Anyone could be "that person", echidna said something along the lines of she commanded her to wait for that person but she didn't specify who "that person" was and beatrice has just dilgently waited on a person who she nor echidna knows, beatrice could have left the library any time with anyone but yet she still stayed. Several people have tried to get her out of the library but they all eventually gave up on her, subaru biggest quality is that he never gives up which is why he was able to get her out, he never stopped trying to get her out of the library.

^

What could have been if ram didn't lose her horn and wasn't so obsessed with roswaal, the power couple. i would ship this, though reinhard would still be above ram even without reid so reid should probably be sheathed in this pic lol.

Now that i think about it Mr. Perfect reinhard doesn't have a girl either, wonder what kind of girl he would be interested in, tappei give us a reinhard ship please.

Ram is what you call wasted potential

Dunno if we talk about OP female in the series there alot "Satella , Pandora , Saula , sehkemt " well if reinhard was ********* Ram should fit him

would shipped with satella if it's not for subaru

You know now that i think about it, satella and reinhard deserve each other. Satella is single minded, focus on her love and doesn't care about anything else and we have reinhard who believes in absolutes, if you turn evil he, your evil and you need to die, he won't try to save you.

Perfect op and twisted couple if i do say so myself, though it won't happen cause satella is evil and reinhard would think she needs to die.

Yeah it's either Black or white for Reinahrd he doesn't know any gray complete opposite to subaru , they get along in talking and stuff but their ideals is completely different Reinahrd would killed half of the people subaru saved

such as Garfiel for killing Ram and hurting the villagers Reinhard would slaughter him , same will be said to Roswaal and of course he will never say he will save Satella

I mean garfiel did go berserk and was killing everyone so yea he had to be put down so reinhard wouldn't be wrong if he did that though I am sure if reinhard could like see the future and new that someone was gonna do something evil he would kill them right away.

By the end of the series i am sure reinhard won't still be like this but it's going to take a lot to change his mind, i think we might have an entire arc around reinhard cause we still don't even know why he is so op, it's not just cause, there is a reason and we still don't understnad his connection to od or how his blessings entirely work.

Well maybe i miss judge Reainhrd and putted Subaru high , it's more than likely if subaru had the power back then he would killed garfiel cuz he ****** pretty hard in that loop

now i rememberd didn't he had weird ideas about Rem when he took her as hostage ? subaru warned several times to not do anything weird to Rem cuz she look like Ram lol < meh Garfeil isn't that much of asshole i doubt it

i still don't know why the f*ck subaru don't want to take reinahrd with him lol

Subaru wanted to killed garfiel after he respawned from that loop, so yea if he had the power garfiel would be dead.

Did he? I don't remember all i remember was that garfiel was forcing subaru to go into the sanctuary to get emilia and subaru said he shouldn't do anyhting to rem. I mean isn't this in the same loop where subaru basically screwed over garfiel with the lewes clones? Garfiel has a right to pissed with subaru.

Cause of pride he still can't accept that he isn't the protagonist of the sotry and that events would happen with or without his precence and he has no power like what a typica Ln protag would have. He is just envious of reinhard cause reinhard is a broken op dude which is what he expected to be when he came to this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back