• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really ? doesn't surprise me with killing Ram and even killing the innocent villagers subaru sure was pissed at him but wasn't that the same loop where he and garfiel had run from satella and garfiel ended up ripping into pieces by satella ? he got what he deserve, well anyway garfiel was just another boy who mislead since subaru decided to cooperate with him unlike Elsa who is stirght up evil needed to be killed

nah it was just subaru who though garfiel may do werid things to her due to her having similar appearance to Ram he told him several times don't touch her , garfiel did nothing to her in the end he just said two words to subaru about playing with the girls heart

Well RBD in fact can be far more uselful than Reinahrd i mean just look at arc 5 everyone got killed in every loop due to siruis power and the only one who was standing is reinahrd because he is OP but he coudn't save anyone but himslf , his op power mean shit he can't alter fate and protect everyone around him

that one way you can look at it

Yes that is the same loop where satella possessed emilia and was absorbing everything and garfiel got ripped to pieces by her, so yea he got what he deserved.

Well being able to be the only survivor in and of itself is useful but only to reinhard, he can't save everyone but he can save himself. But yea in that why it is useless when it you look at it in terms of being able to protect others.

Chapter 61 of the 4chan translations is out, about to read it.

^another rejection is on the way lol

actually now i remember subaru said nothing to her 0_o she's the one who assumed subaru won't give her special treatment , summary while ago gave me wrong idea that he told her he won't treat her as priority

So you were talking about beatrice, finally got around to reading chap 61. Yea beatrice wanted subaru to make her his number 1 priority.

Beatrice: "You've already had your number one long decided, I suppose. That silver girl, or the blue-haired maid... either which way, it's impossible for you to push them aside and make Betty your number one. You can not do it, in fact."

Not that we didn't already know, but beatrice still remembers rem, being in a seperate dimension made ley's erasal of rem from history not work on her.

Beatrice seiously wanted to die which is why elsa was able to kill her later which should be next chapter, if she felt like it she could have easily killed elsa.

he will reject emilia 5-6 chapter later but yeah i was talking about beatrice here

Yeah she remember and subaru know about it since chapter 3 of thsi arc she just for some reason won't answer him

yes you have point here beatrice barely had will to fight when she was fighting Elsa she was like "whatever can't you kill ma already " still beatrice did beat her But elsa appeard out of no where and stabbed her and her durability is shit you know

Beatrice skewered elsa into a wall with Minya and thought she was dead but elsa regened and took her by surprise. Doesn't mean beatrice has crap durability cause elsa caught her off guard and piercing attacks require less energy.

Who knows what beatrice durability is what we have right now is a low ball. Say now that i think about it, since ley survived attacks from rem and even has all of rem's skill, i think we should up him to the same tier as rem and by proxy beatrice.

Beatrice: "Make Betty, your number one. Think of me first. Choose me first. Overwrite the contract.Override the contract. Overwhelm the contact. Take me out. Pull me close. Hold me tight."

^

i swear this feel like deja vu , tappei really hate the idea

Yes tappei has an obsession with characters with obsessions lol

I am going to up ley and beatrice, ley tanked hits from oni mode rem and has all her magic so he is higher than just wall level.

i am not against it though it shame we didn't knew the details beside Rem pissed Ley and he was injured after the fight

but yeah Ley goes to 8-C "or 8-B if you want consdering Rem used magic againts him though we don't know the detail so 8-C is safer "

Now i think about it Why was Ley 9-B in the first place 0_o ? fighting Rem should make him at least 8-C anyway , we totally forgot about the guy lol

I totally forgot dude can use the magic of the ones he eat lel , seems Ley got cursed by his own power

anyway yeah that seems fair

i wonder if thr creep can grow horn tho ......

I think we just wanted to forget about this despicable guy, so we erased it from our memory.

I don't think he can grow a horn, but maybe he can but i doubt it.

So was just reading that ley vs otto and beatrice fight and i remember about felt having the staff echidna created that could hurt the dragon, that's a pretty op staff. And what's with everyone always targeting the dragon first sehkmet beat him up and now echidna built a weapon to hurt him, poor volcanica lol.

Subaru: "Anyway, now is getting to Rem. If Frederica's there... am I okay to count on you?"

'Beatrice: "Are you lacking in the backbone to at least protect the girls you love on your own, I'suppose? Just imagining being thought of in first by a man like that is horrifying, in fact.

'Subaru: If feelings could topple whales I'd go ahead and topple them, but the world just isn't that 'mild.

^Tell that to f*cking fairy tail !!!1

petra official character design was released with not just 1-2 images but 4 of them ! Here you find it < LOL pegasus things seems to always go the route you don't like XD

and a little comparison between Rem and Petra was made to show the similarity petra appears and attitude remains of Rem

and lol at this
Y7ept00zoj1y

We already know what petra looked like so this isn't a reveal, meh if they want to release more petra go ahead the other witches will be coming regardless, it's only a matter of time, just have to be patient.

^You said i hope we won't get Petra character design and here we are it's like extra art thing , weiord tho she have 4 arts unlike the witchs who had 1-2 at best

Artist seems to like petra

Probably just trying to promote petra so people feel rekt when she gets repeatedly killed in arc 4.

Oh btw i was reading another Ln side story and apparently ghost exist in re zero, they are called hollows (yea i know sounds like something from bleach). Hollows are when people die and they have regrets or thoughts and can't return to Od Laguna. Seems to me that Od Laguna might be like the orgin of life or something.

Betelguese is a spirit, spirits and hollows are different, there are also evil spirits so he probably was one. I don't remember the exact details about the regret stuff but basically hollows are dead people who can't return to Od Laguna so it's just like ghost who can't go to next world.

Roswaal was talking about how there are like moving corpses on battlefields and ghost who torment people or something don't remember, if you want to see it it's called operation kukuri or something like that it's in that link with all the translated material.

So as if beatrice wasn't already hax, she can also apparently accelerate time too.

"The next time such nonsense dribbles out your mouth, I'll accelerate time for your scalp and leave you a skinhead, I suppose."

A line from another extra chapter, they are pretty hilarious. I knew rem was dependent on subaru but man she is really clingy after the mabeast incident with her inferiority complex. She is completely devoted to subaru.

Yea beatrice can stop and accelerate time but not reverse it as that's apparently such a godly ability that only satella can do it.

Well, time reversal would tend to be universe creating, in that you leave the timeline of the first and create a totally new one.

Yea that is true, this whole timeline creation because of reversing time is going to come into play at some point. If subaru just goes to a different timeline everytime he respawns there would be like 20+ timelines by now, i can see some stuff coming up about there being infinite timelines to which he can go to and then we get like the god of the verse who created all the timelines or something, i can see something like this happening.

Didn't it already come to play? Something about a witch giving him a look into the universes where he died or something?

Yea with the 3rd trial i think, subaru was shown what happens after he dies and he sees like in the one where julius killed him, emilia came and was upset and betelguese was bragging to puck about how he can't kill him as he will ressurect and puck says he will freeze his soul and also saw what happened after emilia gets killed, puck tries to destroy the world only to be killed by reinhard, there are more like that.

It's not that he sees actual timelines more like just what what happens after he dies cause echidna's, the witch of greed's book can see the world's memories basically allowing her to know, the past present and future. Parallel worlds haven't been confirmed yet.

People are just salty that rem has been replaced and can't accept it, don't see why they are so salty, i mean rem will come back though whether or not she will still be the same rem is unknown.

Was just about to read chapter 63.

i don't know what so bad about it author is giving another character a chance i mean Rem really had alot of spotlight and role in arc 2 and 3 not even main heroine had that much of love back then , it's aactually cool to have someone replace her role while she on rest and this is coming from Rem fan

It have the Elsa vs Beatrice fight you may find something in it , also Elsa is really cheaty the only reason Beatrice got killed was because Elsa took her off guard and didn't have will to fight in the first place , beatrice will wipe the floor with her in a fair match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back