• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like Rem's voice actor got life threat message it seems and had to cancel all her next two weeks event , she had serval events in taiwan but she canceled them all

she still have some work on the upcoming VN as well hope that won't effect the releasing schedule

it take always one as*hole to ruin everything

A cover of frederica and petra? Exactly the cover i didn't want lol, i wanted some of the witches, ah well just gona have to wait till the next one.

^ Go to hell pegasus this is GOLD the best cover i saw so far , we should get cover for the witches eventually

I want subaru cover tho

Frederica look stunning in this one BTW i may fall in love with fictional character <3 , subaru have rotten eyes , but man several characters were made different than how they described in the WN now i look at it

Changes for the better i think, except daphne don't remember her being naked, i would think if subaru saw her like that he would comment on it but he didn't, seems like a change to me.

Hmm did we saw his opinion on the witches ? all i know he said about echidna she the most beautiful women he saw he also took liking to her because she know about his RBD plus she helped him passing th trails before he knew she's shady

what his opinion about the others ?

Here is where he meets typhon, sehkmet and minerva. All he said about typhon is that she looks innocent, typhon then proceeded to pull off his arm and then with just words shatter both his legs lol, she is merciless. Sehkmet is said to be beautiful with purple hair and pale skin. Minerva has blonde hair, green eyes and large boobs

Oh thanks but btw this clairs guy skip on alot "and i mean alot " of details when he translate something such author line or even the description of the scene itself

When he met daphne here all that was said about her appearance was this:

"And finally Daphne appears, who was fully covered in restraint, blindfolded, and sleeping in the coffin. Subaru describe her as 13~14 year old girl with grey-hair and pale skin."If she was naked i would think subaru would notice

And then he met carmillia here and her appearance was described as this:

"It was a girl with light pink hair that extended down towards the middle of her back, seemingly having a timid appearance, rather than a gentle appearance. Although each of her facial features were well-kept, it wasn't as if she had an outstanding sense of beauty that made her features look better. Perhaps you could say that she had an ordinary type of lovely appearance that other people had. This girl, who was wearing long white sleeves all the way up to her wrists, was looking at Subaru while cowering in fear, as she was holding onto her face with both of her hands."

And then subaru started suffocating because of looking at carmillia, when someone looks at carmilla they forget to breath and then even their heartbeat stops.

Ah it's fitting for the witch of lust to give you this feeling though like subaru said here she isn't goddess by any chance it's her ability effect you this way

Don't remind of lemon , dude got some good talent in translating he can do a full WN chapter in mere of 3 days from without even a draft but all he knows is doing Rem scenes could swear we may reached chapter 10-15 of arc 6 by now if he didn't stop

Yea carmillia's ability is hax, well so are all the witches anyway.

Ah speaking of lemon i got around to reading the rem side story last night, was pretty good, i especially loved where subaru teased beatrice about wetting the bed lol.

I never knew what an extreme rem fanboy lemon was until i read what he said in the beginning of the side story about how he is gonna do all rem scenes before arc 6 and if anyone complains he will write 14 pages about why rem is important to him, i mean damn lol, dude is next level when it comes to rem.

Chicken himself is big Rem fanboy he started his transition because he wanted to do the Rem final part cuz the anime didn't do it then things turned this way

we all love Rem but Lemon is just next level lol

talking about that Rem is still your fav ? you doesn't seems to talk about your fav characters that much , wasn't guts along with NHK MC your fav overall ?

Yeah in fact i was about to ask you if did read the Rem side story i linked 2 days , indeed some good stuff there , Subaru trolling Beatrice is gold as always "shame he isn't do it anymore after the time skip "

Yea rem is still my fav female character in re zero, i mean there hasn't been any reason to talk about favs. Lets see if it's fav female characters in re zero it goes rem>crusch>beatrice and if it's male it goes subaru>wilhelm>julius. Overall fav male character of all time guts and hikigaya hachiman, for female haven't put much thought into that list, i do like revy from black lagoon though.

Oh crap i think i just found the design for typhon

Re zero witch designs

She is a little girl, an op little girl, too bad she never got to mature as her authority was said to be still developing when she can shatter bodies with words lol, just how op would she have gotten if she matured? What a waste.

Well we still have to get carmillia as well so sehkmet might not be last.

Ah now you said it carmellia actually doesn't appear until the third tea party "chapters 72-78 " so it will be in volume 12 not next volume so yeah , Carmillia and Satella will be the last

Yea i think we will get sehkmet next and then carmillia and satella, carmillia and satella didn't show up until the 3rd tea party.

It seems there new crossover novel between Re:Zero and Konosuba it will be released on december 30

This should be hilarious

Wonder how it will go, if kazama and subaru will switch places, that would be hilarious, either way it should be pretty funny, hopefully some day we get an ova of it.

lol subaru deserve to be the harem king for sometime you can say kazuam's life is what subaru always wanted though i am not sure if subaru wanted one girl or he expected girls will fall on him from the sky anyway he will role a little

Talking about kazuma funny he did died few time through the series as well

When subaru and Ram went crazy due to the witch "i forgot it name lol " , the image is worng tho this isn't how it happend

The witches miasma, you know that thing that invades minds, destroys flesh and degrades souls. Ram does deserve a good knock on the head cause she needs to wake up leave roswaals shady ass.

Yeah right right

Though you need to stop with the Ram hating already pegasus .... i know it's unlikely but i will laugh hard if she by the end of the series remain Roswaal's b!tch

i understand your view tho this whole Ram\Roswaal can get on one's nerve sometimes

If by the end she is still with roswaal i won't care really, all that would be is just wasted potential for character growth, if somehow roswaal actually starts caring for ram and drops his obsesson with echidna, which is probably unlikely, i would be ok with that.

Nothing to do so i watched some madoka SOME INSANE STUFF MAN !!! if you didn't already saw it you should see it pegasus

Heard a lot about it, never actually sat down to watch it and i don't have the time right now i have a lot of work i need to do.

Part 1 and 2 of chapter 9 of arc 4 is out.

[Roswaal: I too, am specialized in destruction magic yo~~u see. If it's to do with destroying, harming or deceiving I can generally do pretty much anything, but I'm hopeless when it comes to spells related to healing]

Precisely what this shady bastard has been doing, i am a little surprise he doesn't have any healing magic, to at least save his own skin if things go bad for him

[Garfiel: Strong-willed women are worth the chase, ain'that so? And being a male, getting strongly attracted to excellent female ain't such'a strange thing]

Feel sorry for garfiel, he is never getting ram.

^ i can imagine him having better chance with Rem more than Ram herself lol , well mimi can do the jon "i think "

Now i think about otto need a girl ! FREE OTTO

and poor pure boy roswaal ......

Lol now that you mentioned it i hadn't even thought about otto not having a girl, it's just more otto bullying as usual, everybody craps on otto, he is like the krillen of re zero.

Frederica is pretty, too bad subaru didn't go all pokemon master and try to catch them all, i certainly would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back