• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinhard has never been enraged throughout the entire story, he is always calm, probably has a divine protection to always keep calm or something if i had to guess.

How strong would he be enraged? I mean only satella can take on reinhard, being enraged won't help him against her though cause she is so broken that you can't kill her she will just keep respawning, though she can't kill him either since he has resistance to pretty much everything in the verse.

So was looking over the Q&A's and saw this:

Q: Even though Regulus has the movements of an amateur how did he win against the sword master Kurgan? A: It was because he was fighting against a Metal Mario that has no time limit while there were innocent citizens behind him, even Kurgan will eventually be overwhelmed.

Now looking at a part of the description of regulus ability:

"The user can stop the time of themselves or anything they're wearing, touched, or even their breath. This stops any interference from outside and only allows the user's interference outwards."

I never really understood how stopping your time can allow you to do the stuff regulus can but i think i finially get it. By stopping his time regulus is basically in stopped time constantly so while his time is stopped normal time is still going, so nothing that happens in normal time is gonna work on him, unless he is up against someone who can also manipulation time or pierce through space-time like shaula, and of course stuff like reality warping, conceptual manipulation, causality manipulation etc would work.

Someone has seem the Exclusive posters with the game Re: Zero -Death or Kiss- for PS4 and PS Vita !! On sale on March 23, 2017.

Rem is always cute unfortunetly I can't post them here.

Chapter 10 final part is out Here and the tea meme is here with some interesting stuff , next time is ch 11 IMO chicken should just do until ch 20 since we only got summary of the first 20 chapters cuz we have anon doing the rest of arc 4 , Chicken will drop arc 4 once tappei pick up arc 6

@Apex so the game will be on march i almost forgot when the releasing date was they have Rem images on the bed with erotic dress now huh

ah and this link where you can see all the images :Here

There still the one with the girls tho

I am just hoping the anon guy continues translating up to arc 5 and doesn't just stop at arc 4, arc 5 needs some love.

Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéÅÒüæÒüºÒÇüµÿĵùÑÒüïÒéëÒü»ÒÇüÒü┐Òü¬ÒüòÒü¥ÒüèÕ¥àÒüíÒüïÒü¡´╝ü 11ÕÀ╗Òü«þë╣ÕੵâàÕá▒ÒéÆÒüèÕ▒èÒüæÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒéê´¢×´╝ü ÒüèÞªïÚÇâÒüùþäíÒüÅ´╝ü

^From twitter it says starting from tomorrow we will get info on volume 11 daily cuz it will be one week countdown for the new volume to come out

Info huh, guessing we might get some art of the scenes that happened, still hoping for satella art even if it's with shadows or art of some relevant people and no more of petra.

^There always more petra my frined Here

well all what we can hope we will finally get dat sehkemt design that we been dying for

Seriously what's with all the petra art? Is she popular in japan? Yea hopefully we get sehkmet's design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back