• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ul shamac is haxed, that move makes you even question who you are and if you are even alive or dead, you don't know if you are standing or sitting or even if you're human, what the hell man lol.

And elsa i don't know if she has regen anymore she did say she did die and that if they buried her body and burned it she wouldn't have come back so i guess that really is like a vampire, so it's more so resurrection than regen it seems.

So it seems to me elsa has both regen and resurrection, she said she did indeed die when beatrice killed her by skeweing her and crushing her heart, but from what she said she would come back as long as her body wasn't burned to ashes. And from the summary of arc 4 she regen 4 times from fatal injuries, hmm could be that she just died and came back again but elsa is really weird i mean she got fatally wounded later on and half her body crushed and yet still could fight. I don't know if she is has regen, can resurrect, immortality or a combination of those.

The 4 chan translator really works fast going to go read it. Thanks for the congratualtions zero.

Her white face that bathed in the moonlight. Her cherry blossom lips. Her short, blue hair. Her body that was surprisingly rich with feminineness, wrapped in a light night gown. Her chest that went up and down from her systematic breathing. The Sleeping Beauty. ――The girl that has continued to be in a state of slumber like this for more than a whole year now.

^

Don't you think the describing is a little erotic ?

So after chapter 64 it's the kiss of death which is like chapter 65-67 i think, what i am interested in is what happens after that, the 3rd tea party.

I read in the summary that after subaru killed himself after finding about rem, julius and felix tried to save him but something inside him attacked them and puck had to nuke the entire area, interested to see how that goes.

BTW isn't the timeline a bit messed up ? subaru said he will be 18 this year meaning arc 1-4 take place between january and march cuz his birthday is april 1st and twins are younger than him despite their birthday begin february 2 meaning they are're 10 months younger however by the time subaru meet them they were 17 so their birthday just passed already so the range is between february 3rd to march 30th cuz subaru said around 2 months passed since he came to this world

subaru should be 18 by the time of arc 4 but never mention his birthday

Hmm

I think the genius gemmy should solve this like light

I mean with all the stuff that went down in arc 4 i doubt subaru had time to think about stuff like "oh yea today was birthday" he is more concern with "hopefully i can figure this out so i won't have to die again".

chapter 66 Garifel will get his ass handel to him so hard "or is it head " next chapter will be insane emilia pooring talk then we get savage Roswaal

Celestial Pegasus said:
So after chapter 64 it's the kiss of death which is like chapter 65-67 i think, what i am interested in is what happens after that, the 3rd tea party.
I read in the summary that after subaru killed himself after finding about rem, julius and felix tried to save him but something inside him attacked them and puck had to nuke the entire area, interested to see how that goes.

after kiss of death comes the trials then after it third tea party , or were you already referring to that ?

Is it in chapter 66 where garfiel fights ram and subaru? I thought it was later than that.

Yes i was referring to the trials where subaru is shown what happens after he dies.

Nah was talking when Roswaal brutally killed him "pierce his heart then kick his head flying after killing his sweetheart in from of him" Roswaal is savage xD

i know it's annoying already but the trails are just "what if " thing

Ah, that brutal part huh, well the trials are more like a reconstruction based on subaru's memories along with the knowledge of the world that echidna has with the book of wisdom, that can see, the past, present and future. So yea it's a what if based on what subaru has been through but it's an accurate one.

LOL was just about to link that you sure keep eye on reddit

I never knew subaru met one of the gluttony i though he never came across one , so does subaru know there several Gluttony or he think Roy was the one who eated Rem ? now i think about it did beatrice ever told subaru she met with Ley anyway ?

I don't think he knows there are several gluttonies, i think he assumed tha roy was the one who eat rem, until roy showed up with ley i don't think anyone knew there were multiple gluttonies. I don't think beatrice told subaru about ley? Not sure about that.

I just realized all the gluttonies look like kids lol.

Otto was there as well they should told the others there more than one gluttony with subaru or without him it will be weird if they just dhut up about it

Still man those gluttony assholes have some real plot armor there three of them and none fell down when both other sins went down we could had some information from him about their power cuz it's pretty vague but insted they escaped and ****** ****** most of the city civilians and julius hell even OP grandpa didn't had his hands on them

Still they dragged the shit out of this gluttony issue i hope tappei complete solve it this arc i got sick of it with Rem and now it's linked to serval characters

I just realized all the gluttonies look like kids lol.

Hmm ? i recall two of them begin kids and the last one is big muscled man but can alter his look to the other two and when he does the sound of crack bones and ripped flesh comes loud OUCH !!! so he's pretty much doing the Rem thing in ep 15 but have no problem with it lol

Yea even op regulus got killed off but none of the gluttnoies but that's cause of op reinhard, there is definitely going to be an arc around them as they are important to the plot.

I never really paid attention to what the gluttonies where describe as cause i hate them, big muscled guy who can alter himself to looked like the other two? That's interesting, i guess he likes to play twister like rem too.

Ley got his ass kiced by third best girl beatrice but went off with his skin pretty obvious tappei wanted them for later hopefully we kill them in this arc someway

That's interesting, i guess he likes to play twister like rem too.

except he's much better at it and doesn't get killed to get S score

You know those gluttony guys trigger me on the level of that Eren vs female titan first match OMG i was so triggerd when he coudn't get clean hit on her 0_o well TBS not on that level yet but i will properly get the same feelings when i see them in the anime

3rd best girl? I though your 3rd was ram? Imagine if instead of being erased from existence because of meeting ley, rem actually met capella and got turned into a fly? I think that would have been equally as triggering.

After reading ch 60-62 i think she's better still Ram and beatrice are both 3rd for me can't choose

Wow capella can do that ? IDK i think i would lugh insted but yeah that also ****** up , who did she turn into fly ?

Capella has matter manipulation, high mid regen, shapeshifting and her poisonous dragon blood. If you thought gluttony was ridiculous, fighting her would be an extreme pain not to mention finding her in the first place would also be a pain cause she can shapeshift. Capella turned some of the citizens of priestella into giant flies and others into dragons.

Edit: Capella has transmutation not matter manipulation

Subaru: Well, guess I'll go mess with her for a bit. Emilia-tan, I'm sorry, but look after Rem.]

[Emilia: Hmmm? Ya, got it. Here here, Rem, come here~. Mmhuhu, sooo cute.]

He politely unwraps arms of the still eyed girl that she had around his back, Rem, and left her to Emilia. Emilia takes the unmoving girl, and hugs her happily as a reward. The two cute girls rubbed their cheeks against each other while Emilia gently rubbed Rem's blue hair.

[Subaru: ……..I want to take a picture of this.]

[Ram: I'll burn it into memory.]

^ omg lol

Lol, i also remember a extra chapter where subaru imagined all the girls with animal ears, rem had dog ears cause she is loyal, emilia cat ears i think, ram i don't remember and beatrice had bear ears. Emilia then made those ears out of ice for everyone and subaru wanted to take a pic but his battery was dead.

In another one subaru had beatrice take off her underwear....

Oh yea chapter 65 is out and we have broken emilia:

Emilia: "Subaru. Why don't we be together forever? Be with me. Darling if I could only have you, then, there's nothing I would ever need any more—"

Subaru wanted to hear that for so long but it's not exactly what he wanted.

Yeah the one when he made beatrice take off her underwear was hilarious , there also when he play the king game where he command number 2 should put his head into her chest thinking he will get either "Emilia , Rem or Ram " but in the end he got beatrice i can't even imagine the scene lel

it's not too long technically he was there for just 2 months "well 4 from his respective " then yeah

Yeah he wanted to hear them and in the end he was like "nope" well seriously you can't take her world when she's out of her mind she didn't even notice when the rabbit was eating her and subaru alive later on in this loop

She was wayyyy over the sky

[Subaru: Ah! Emilia-tan and Rem are closer than they were earlier. Wait…..!]

[Beatrice: It is beyond rude for you to come this far and do things like talk with me inattentively, I suppose!]

[Subaru: Ahh! No, you've got it wrong! Emilia-tan and Rem were getting into this thing over there and I was feeling these good manlike feelings. It's not like my heart's been stolen, but I need a camera…….!]

[Beatrice: You are not convincing me at all!]

^

lol can't get enough subaru came to comfort beatrice but he can't help but to keep his mind at the other two girls :p

and this : On the other side of the terrace, Emilia was patting Rem's body, while Rem purred with Emilia embracing her. On top of the situation being lovely, they were also being gay.

[Subaru: I'm so sad that I'm not over there……!]

I am not sad either T_T

It was the same king extra lightnovel that he commanded beatrice to take off her underwear, subaru has no chill the first thing he did when he became the king was command someone to take off their underwear. I have to say the most hilarious one is wear subaru dressing up in a maid outfit while being half asleep and then everyone sees him lol.

Yea emilia was completly out of her mind, she was just ignoring/unable to see anything else besides subaru not even noticing herself being eaten alive.

That was one great side chapter : a little about subaru backstory , roswaal lying about his descent , subaru begin evil boy want to see drunk Emilia and Rem , Emilia/Rem yuri action , subaru/beatrice sweet moment , puck bathing in a cup of sake

You need to check this pegasus

Emilia also expired being eaten alive from inside which would be horrible but didn't notice no wonder Subaru left her in the cave she was beyond saving , Rem got burned but her soul wasn't even there so dunno if she even felt anything

Beside subaru , garfiel had the worst deaths methink

btw did you know beside subaru emilia had the highest death count she died like 11-12 times

Speaking of garfiel, chapter 66 is out and we get those savage moments of roswaal killing garfiel and ram.

"It had happened instantaneously, Subaru figures. In the space of a blink, Roswaal had gotten up from the bed, and walked over to the live-coals situation with Ram and Garfiel.
Where he,
Subaru: "—"
What was happening here. It's almost like there's something, which looks sort of like an arm, sticking out from Garfiel's back. That thing, piercing through his chest and out his back, with its five squirming fingers, Subaru considers as being somebody's right arm.
Garfiel: "Ghbn, bg..."
Garfiel's body shudders violently. Scarlet starts to ooze into his jacket, and his knees verge on failure. Unable to support him, Garfiel falls to his knees as the arm disappears from his back. Immediately, having lost its plug, the holes overflow with great volumes of blood.
Garfiel: "—Hh?"
Garfiel hunched on the floor. Looking down at him are Ram and Roswaal.
And sticking out from Ram's chest is—
Ram: "Rauhz..."
Roswaal: "Truly, an excellent servant you were."
Ram attempts with frail voice to call his name, when Roswaal gently interrupts.
His left hand tenderly strokes Ram's pink hair. Ram, cheeks dyed red and expression intoxicated, accepts it. —From the corners of her smile leak belated trails of fresh blood. Well of course. She's been skewered through the chest from behind."

Sigh still can't understand what ram sees in this guy and what he did next is just pure savagery

"Says Roswaal with a light tilt of the head, swinging his leg with his target as Garfiel.
That long leg becomes wind, flashing to slam exactly into Garfiel's head—there comes the cracking noise of an eggshell, and like a joke Garfiel's head pops off in crimson.
Garfiel's body, absent the neck up. Blood spurts from his severed nub like a fountain, fouling the room with its stench as his corpse collapses onto Ram. Ram, now pinned, remains with a thin smile on her face as she lies"

Pure savageness.

No, roswaal was still injured from taking the trials so he clearly wasn't at his best, he had to take out both garfiel and ram by a surprise attack because he knew he couldn't win if he was fighting them head on, not to mentioned that he was also casting altemillion.

That's a hypothetical situation if ram had never lost her horn she would be stronger than roswaal but since she did she isn't. Oni form ram though is comparable to garfiel as she fought evenly with him which forced him to fully transform.

Roswaal is greatly weakened Oni Ram can only take on this Roswaal , Grown up Ram with Horn is hypothetical thing if Ram grow up and continue to learn magic and experience but she didn't

about the chapter :

Savage roswaal is savage killing Ram and garfield without any mercy , though it seems Garfield was transforming into his beast form because he was angry which caused Roswaal to just kill him to not cause him any more trouble well i bet he would killed him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back