• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got say this design was not what i expected lol, can't imagine what the other witches are gonna look like? Not sure if it's even ok for us to use this pic.

i know i defended this before but even if it's not the case this look like her vag indeed she almost seems naked because of her cloth what wrong with her design anyway \

The fan-service is strong in this one noe the less

about using the using the picture dunno you may one of the admins

Now that i think about it sehkmet is said to only wear like a dirty dress and no underwear... Wonder what her design will be.

We will soon see, only sehkmet and carmilla left to be revealed, though i have a feeling sehkmet will be last, saving the best for last i think lol.

After we get them we can next can pandora and satella.

It feel like a game where you're unlock the characters , so satella is the secret character and pandora is DLC huh ?

Hmm don't know if satella would be the secret character i mean we have already seen her and we know about her, we just don't know what she really looks like, we do but we don't have a official design for it.

Pandora is just an enigma, i would say pandora is more like a secret character she came out of nowhere in arc 4, she showed in a flashback and we haven't seen her since.

I am also interested to see emilia's aunt fortuna's design, she should look pretty. What chapter was emilia's trial flashback with pandora? We have it translated but i am not too sure if that was full translations or a bit of summary and translations, diidn't seem like 100% translations to me.

Fortuna should be pretty powerful, she did kill pandora multiple times although killing pandora means nothing as she is sort of a glass canon though that means nothing when she will just negate her death.

I want more details on elves, emilia was pretty powerful for an elf but they seem to be proficient in ice magic, or is it that fortuna was the one who taught emilia ice magic?

Hmm was the elfs stronger than the demon or beast-humans ? looking at Ram you would think the demons are the stronger but Ram is miracle and genius herself , Emilia isn't extremely OP herself if she was preety strong for a elf then i don't think you can exceot much from them

Pandora is the type of characters who get killed because they can comes back they shoudn't touch her with her power two words should be enough for them lol

We don't know much about how strong the elves are, emilia is op so we can't gave them by her and fortuna i would think is also powerful for an elf. Emilia is op for an elf, she froze the entire elf forest that's way out of a normal elves league though she can't usually pull stuff like that i think it's pretty fair to say emilia is op for an elf.

Rem is like an average oni, no below average cause she only has one horn while normal oni's have two, ram is a prodigy.

For beast humans idk, gairfiel isn't an average beast human he should be up there in terms of strength so idk what we could use to consider the average strength of a beast human. Here is what i think though oni and beast human should probably be comparable while elves should be the weakest.

Fortuna took pandora by surprise, which is why she was able to kill her, after that i think pandora just didn't give a damn and let fortuna kill her and then she ended up where emilia was as she was like controlling the lesser spirits to guide emilia to seal. Seems she just ignored fortuna and then later when she felt like it mind controlled betelguese to kill fortuna, now that i think about it she was probably just letting fortuna live so she could use her later to mind rape betelguese.

Hmm dunno if Rem is as half as strong as normal oni is then the oni should be above Beast humans i can easily imagine Rem giving garfield run for his money and if she have 200% of her normal power she should easily beat him "it just assumption tho"

anyway thats not the case Rem herself i strong for oni and she have one horn she killed about 15-20 of witch cult before Betelgeuse came in with his invisible hands while the oni got slaughter by witch cult members

Pandora seems pretty evil huh , still don't know why she didn't kill emilia

Well if they have 2 horns they can absorb 2x as much mana as someone with rem with only one. Though as you said the oni's were taken out by the witch cult fairly easily from what we saw while rem can rekt normal witch cult members easily so she seems to be above an average oni. And even with 2 horns she would at best draw with garfiel cause remember garfiel can transform if he goes full on golden tiger mode i think he could still beat or at least draw with rem.

Pandora didn't kill emilia because she needs her in order to achieve her goals, why she didn't just reality warp emilia into doing exactly what she wanted though seems to be cause when it comes to controlling people, people can reject her control. Betelguese was just not strong enough to resist her it seems.

Yeah i didn't include his golden Beast form well one horn Rem sould be comparable to base Garfiel and two horns should be comparable to his Beast form

Yeah Rem is above average cuz even with one horn she stomps numbers of witch cult members while a whole oni village got slaughter by it even if the numbers of witch cult were above 200 members at the time of attacks oni's are still much weaker than Rem with one horn and they had two horns for each

actually now you look at it Rem is pretty talented she's much above average oni even with horn her problem she were comparing herself to Ram who is prodigy

I want pandora's power

Yea both rem and ram are prodigies just that ram was a super prodigy. Meh pandora's power has it's limits, what i want is mr op, stereotypical. lightnovel protagonist himself, if this was another series, reinhard's power. Or satella cause satella is hax and she can never die.

Hmm make you wonder if the twin father or mother were actually strong "probably not "

Nah Reinhard isn't cool he just swing sowrd and has gods by his side he's a man loved by the god i must say , panador'a power is Cool man all what you have to do is talk and they will pawn to you

though if i were to choose one
ability for fictional stories then i want accelerator power i will be a god xD

Considering the fact all the oni's got murked by the witch cultist then no i don't think their parents were strong.

Hey there is something cool about a man loved by the gods and being virtually untouchable. Pandora is cool yes all you have to say is you no longer exist and you erase people.

If we are talking about powers though satella would be pretty cool you can just get everyone's power by absorbing them, say wonder if satella can absorb pandora? Doubt she will since pandora is looking like the final villain.

Arc 4 ch 8 part 2 is out Here

The Head Maid's Restless Day Off full story is translated by Lemon Here < it's from the side story novels

^

Belive it or not dude did in spam of 6 days and it's worth of two WN chapters length he sended to me half of this story 2 days ago and now it's done , good news he's nearly done with the Rem scene transition marathon now only thing left i think he want to do the ep 11 subaru/Rem scene and then he goes back to arc 6

About the chapter : so they can't leave sanctuary until they complete the trails huh , props for Roswaal defending his waifu btw

subaru flirting with emilia every now and then is really annoying and kill the mood we got it already , thanks goodness he dropped it after the timeskip , sometimes it's really gets on my nerve

His name is literally garfiel don't mix it with the name garfield

nah he's just another poor guy who suffer one sided love in the series

Well, one-sided love is not the only thing he's suffering from if that scar on his face is any indication. He's got the ugly.

No one care and what the hell is worng with people who can regenerate having a scar that the same as character who have type 3 immortality having s scar because it make him look cool

I was going to take away garfiel's regen cause he has never displayed healing himself just others just haven't gotten around to it yet cause i was waiting to see if he did regen in his battle with elsa.

And the level regen garfiel currently has listed only allows him to heal faster than normal he can still get scars with that if he serious injuries.

And about people with regen who have scars, well there are people who have the ability to negate regen so people with regen could get scars if they fought people who could do that, plus it depends what level of regen you have.

Talking about the picture Ram seesm harsh Garfiel as ever , does she really have no slight feelings for him ? i mean when you know the other person have feelings for you give him special treatment even if you doesn't feel the same

just look at subaru < what they call that type of guys again ?

Ram and Roswaal called him hypocrite at some point though

As i already said before all ram does is act like she is special and put people down. Ram doesn't care about garfiel she is too obsessed with roswaal to give a damn.

Idk, he told rem to her face her likes emilia but still treated rem nicely.

Don't remember why they call garfiel a hypocrite, i remember ram said that if he truly loved her he should drop everything else and just focus on his love for her or something like that and garfiel couldn't do it.

It's the same old placing your love above everything like what roswaal has done. Funny how when they do that the person they love doesn't reciprocate it, echidna doesn't love roswaal and roswaal doesn't love ram lol.

Could swear if throwing Ram into volcano was option to bring back echidna Roswaal woulda done it long ago i don't know who choose someone see him a tool when he have other love him

What Rem have to do with this ?

the point is you should show care and feelings for the one love you even if you don't feel the same in short Ram should be much more softer with garfiel if the dude have crush on her for like 8 years now

Nah Ram amd Roswaal said subaru is hypocrite cuz he's not ready to place the one he love above others and claim he care about everyone and wish to help them

Well yea the ends justify the means for roswaal, just like i said about ram, you should see why i don't particularly care for her.

I thought you meant garfiel not subaru, yea i remember roswaal's talk with subaru about how he isn't willing o put the one he loves above everything.

BTW this aside i was wondering about this Garfiel desagin in this : http://i.imgur.com/WMKcrHp.jpg

iirc garfiel i said to be only a little taller than Ram "about 160 cm " so he's pretty short but here he look nearly as tall as subaru "almost 175 " so i wonder if they changed thier mind about his Height or the the one who putted the cover did half ass job wish you can have a image for him standing beside other character so we can compare

He's only 14-15 tho so like this he's pretty tall for boy who didn't even surpass the 16 years old though i must say i didn't like the idea of Garfiel begin pretty short so i like this one mo ? re anyway

do we know how tall is Roswaal btw ? he must be around 185-190 cm methink cuz he seems to be taller than Reinahrd

How tall are you BTW pegasus xD ?

Checked the wiki roswaal is 186 cm while reinhard is 184 cm. As for me i am about the same height as subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back