• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 6 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cause garfiel was on the verge of killing roswaal which he would have done if ram hadn't stopped him but then he proceeded to impale them both. He at that point just doesn't care, his plans aren't going according to plan so he is just like screw this, and is gonna try to get subaru to redo everything.

correct me if i am wrong but wasn't Roswell original plan to cause the snow to drive Emilia insane which force Subaru to abandon everyone and save her ? pretty sure his plan was based on this idea though i don't know why he want subaru to that tho

I think that was his plan yes but instead of abandoning everyone for emilia, subaru refused and then afterwards everything started turning to hell when the rabbit showed up and started eating everyone and roswaal wanted subaru to redo everything, so he let didn't even put up a figth after a while and just let himself get eaten cause he knows subaru can fix it.

Why tho i still don't understand how abandon everyone for emilia will help roswaal bring echinda ? this is one part i still don't understand

I think he basically wanted subaru to clear the trails and what not, by breaking emilia, she would become totally dependant on subaru and subaru would then himself would have to take the trials instead of emilia and would be motivated to do whatever it takes to pass it.

4chan chapter 67 is out:

Subaru: "Why, did you kill them... kill Ram? Garfiel's, killing Garfiel's... killing him was, necces..."

Roswaal: "It seemed Garfiel being present would be an impediment fooooooor speaking with you. Regarding Ram, I do believe what I did was inexcusable. But, I'm not so strong as to fight Garfiel in diiiiiiiirect confrontation. My managing to kill him now was because I struck when he was unguarded."

As i said before roswaal in his current state was only able to take out garfiel cause of a surprise attack.

Roswaal: "Well ooooooof course. Aaaaaaaafter all, a power to redo the world is an outrageous, asinine thing. Interfering with time is the pinnacle of the pinnacle of yin magic, and only barely. Creating a stoppage is the best even Beatrice can manage. Running counter to it is surely a dream wiiiiiiithin a dream."

And to think subaru thought yin magic was crap when it's capable of stuff like stopping and reversing time, sending things to another dimension, ridiculous sensory illusions etc. Also as i said before roswaal covered sanctuary in snow to isolate emilia and break her so she would become dependent on subaru so subaru would do everything to support her.

4 chan chapter 68 is out and we got the kiss of death

@Heinkel just out of curiosity since you were previously doing a puck calc that involved creating a snowstorm how much energy would it take to create a snow storm that's colder than mid winter with shin high snow and is 100km wide? I am just curious to see what injured roswaal is capable of

Too bad if subaru didn't act like idiot he would had more than a kiss , com'n subaru you could at least did it you will reset anyway "yeah he was half dead"

What is more ****** up to do Rem in her sleep "he already felt like doing it in ch 25" or to do insane emilia >< lel some wild imagination

He couldn't done anything in the state he was in he was only able to reach sanctuary cause of his determination and because it was so cold his wounds froze after he was inside , he started bleeding out again. He was already disfigured by elsa, she knocked out some of his teeth and bashed him in the head and to add on to that he lost almost all his fingers on one hand to the rabbits, yea definetly in no shape for doing anything.

Rem would have just been like straight up raping a corspe, though i am sure rem wouldn't mind if subaru did that, as for which is more messed up probably rem, he would still be taking advantage of emilia as she wasn't in her right mind but rem would have no say in anything it would be like taking advantage of a corspe.

Well i thought of that after i notice whatever subaru is with Rem alone he keep rubbing her hair and touch her face and in ch 25 he said i want to touch her more\not enough "don't remember the exact line , but well i guess it make sense for 18 years old boy to have these thoughts from time to time i guess the only reason he didn't try to do anything is because Tappei said he hate sexual content

About Rem Dunno pretty sure she woudn't mind doing it with him awake but raping her like that is pretty messed up she may not like it , dunno anyway

About emilia yeah he was in pretty bad shape pretty sure chapter 62-62 ended up with Subaru beginning for Rem's life so instead Elsa beat the crap out of him no ? he said it in next chapter he was reallllly in a bad shape i guess that what you can call half kill ?

emilia was all over him tho pretty sure if he did it there she wouldn't mind

Apparently subaru and rem weren't on elsa's kill list which is why she let them go, he was begging for rem's life and she said that rem wasn't on her list which makes sense as the contractor doesn't remember rem cause she got erased from existence but only thing elsa did was beat up and knock subaru out and not kill him, though she seemingly massacred the village people as there was a pile of meat in the village but no villagers, but if i had to guess that was probably meli and not elsa who did that.

I know subaru love to play with gray and don't love to go by white and dark but man he really let some messed up people join him such as "Roswaal , Meli , garfeil " and co he saw them doing terrible things but still welcomed them make you wonder how much filthy to the core Elsa was if Subaru intended to kill her all the time , same for witch cult he absolutely never tried with betelgeuse or Regulus he straight up gone for kill

but i guess it's the plot over everything tappei didn't want them alive in his story , i mean Regulus had very wrong idea about love so he did what he did i understand there were too messed up beyond saving tho and subaru wanted so badly to kill sloth-chan after ep 15

As of arc 6 sloth-chan and Regulus come to his conscious just like Satella he even talked to them at some point , they were laughing at him while he was dying after the loop where he and Ram tried to kill each other , i wonder what Tappei point with this it's like they are alive inside subaru

Roswaal is shady but he isn't evil, he will just do whatever it takes to achieve his goal and his goal matches up with subaru so he is a useful ally at the moment, though that by no means means subaru actually likes him, nobody does except ram. Meli is i would say misguided she again isn't evil she is a child and she just listened to her mother who has her kill people. Garfiel isn't evil either that time he killed everyone was cause he lost his mind after full transforming, and that was in a previous loop.

The witch cult are just insane, evil people there is no redemption for them, they should just be killed on sight, regulus has probably killed thousands from all the people he has killed when he destroyed all those cities just cause they had witch cult related items, betelguese is a completely deranged maniac who manipulated things from the shadows, ley and the other gluttony members are obvious they are completley insane and think nothing about erasing people from existence and even using those peoples memories to mess with their friends, capella again insane and turned like a whole town of people into giant flies and dragons and poisoned others including crusch, sirius probably the most insane out of the cult, completely obsessed with betelguese and from that chapter tappei release not too long ago, she goes so far as eating betelguese's remains after killing a bunch of people. These witch cultist are far beyond saving.

4 chan chapter 69 is out, subaru is taking the 2nd trial and the first death he sees the results of is when he killed himself after finding out about rem, emilia comes and finds him dead.

That reinhard and puck scene was chapter 72? So that's in 3 chapters, we should also get more info on what happened when julius killed subaru and that thing came, what even was that? It just came out his body and started killing everyone i think and then puck had to nuke the place wonder what caused it to come out that time and not the others, wait was that betelguese? yea i think it was betelguese he must have left subaru's body after he died.

Hmm we don't now whatever Subaru killed himself in from of Emilia or she came later and found him , meh doesn't matter either way really

Subaru pulling the "i want to be with everyone " typical hero line completely killing Roswaal ideals i think he later said : "if saving Emilia mean throwing all these people to their demise then he will put Emilia's at risk instead" Roswaal described him as gambling over his important one and hypocrite person , well Roswaal didn't even knew about Rem lel

Still i don't know what made roswaal think subaru is the type who sacrifice anything i mean even back in the third loop only reason he tried just to save emilia was because he thought it's impossible to save everyone and he was so desperate same for Rem when he told her lets live together was because he couldn't save the others did subaru ever said he's ready to throw the world for Emilia ? lol maybe roswaal think anyone is the same as him when it comes to him

But damn that make the love evil thing at this rate lel

alright here come the savior i got color Illustration from next volume and guess what ? we have beast mode frederica that wasn't in the WN

D2BvOmkkhG09I4DiNBwfNUfxaciAHk-U1FlIYocbys4

Huh now frederica can transform just like garfiel? That's new, maybe she will put up more of a fight against elsa this time though she will in the end still get killed but i like this change.

Technically she can't transform cuz she's only quarter beast human "half-bread father and human mother" unlike Garfiel who is straight up half human half beast that the reason that was given in the WN however in the LN it seems Tappei changed that still i would guess she can only transform partly she can't go full beast mode which would make her still weaker than garfeil

her fight with Elsa was shown only in ch 122 seems tappei will give her extra screen time in the LN

@Heinkel no there no Elsa doujinshi there only for Emilia/Ram/Rem/beatrice "never saw the beatrice one tho " tbh i would like to see one about frederica

Garfiel is quarter beast human as well the reason he could fully transform is because of his ancestor blood, he is able to draw on the abilities if his ancestors which isn't the case with frederica, garfiel can fully transform while it seems frederica can partially transform now, i always found it strange in the WN that frederica couldn't at least partially transform, though garfiel and frederica had different fathers.

4 chan chapter 70 is out, just makes me feel bad for subaru, he has to see what happens after he dies and how it messes with everyone, that's torture and then satella seemingly shows up which is weird, does that happen every time he dies is my question and why did she show up then.

And our fav mass murderer puck isn't please with emilia crying about subaru and decides to not give a damn and kill everything:

"Sweeping his little arm from up to down, Puck births a small-scale glacier inside the room, their absolute zero threatening to consume Subaru's corpse. Shadows burst up from below to beat the ice back—and a torrent of mana throws the small room into disarray, catching Wilhelm and even Felis in the whorling nexus—to explode. Shrieks and wails, freezing ice, cracking and crumbling, all peal out as white demise and black despair intermingle to shroud out everything".

I still can't believe how hax that little cat is freezing stuff at absolute zero, next is the aftermath of julius killing subaru. I think that has already been translated, yea pretty sure it was. Emilia wasn't happy to find out julius killed subaru and then betelguese shows up back again and is boasting about not being able to die and again our fav hax mass murderer basically says "oh your immortal huh well lets see what happens when i freeze your soul right here".

Welcome, just a small warning, a lot of spoilers are gonna be thrown around in here, but if you don't care cool. If you want to know what happens after the anime there is a link at the top of this thread that has all the translated material so far.

@Zero we have another ram fan here now just like you.

4 chan chapter 71 is out gonna go read it, @Apex if you are curious, there are basically 2 translations for stuff after where the anime ended first is translation chicken they are about 10 chapters in arc 4, and then there is a 4 chan translation which is up to chapter 71, however the 4 chan translations aren't 100% translations it's like 90% translations and 10% summarizing.

Btw i recommended you go read the short stories and what if's, they are pretty fun, the short stories happened in between arc 2 and 3 and the what if is what would happened if rem ran away with subaru but you said you like ram more so not sure if you will like that one lol.

I thought the reinhard and puck stuff was next chapter but guess i was wrong.

"The frozen forest trees break apart with every gust of the wind, unable to maintain their existence in this mana-wrung environment as they return to dust. The trees, the towns, the creatures, the world, all turn to thousands of crystalline white particles in the gale, white demise slowly encroaching on the realm".

Are we gonna have to up puck and reinhard now, this seems truly like a world ending feat, but then which is more accurate this translation or that other one we had, no seems we won't have to:

Reinhardt: "...I will be safeguarding against any further casualties now. If you're to resent, resent me."

Puck hadn't frozen the entire world yet then, so the current rating is ok.

^ no puck didn't freeze the world Reinahrd killed him before that thier current rating is good chill Reinhard fanboy

@pegasus Ah you meant Ram i thought you were talking about Rem cuz everyone is Rem fan lel

about the volume it comes on 25th you can except the leaks images and spoilers on 22-23

Talking about IF fifth chapter will be coming on february 2017 knowing the Rem massive fanboys out there you will get it in mere 2-3 days translated

@Apex IF theme is the same as tanpenshuu volumes except that tanpenshuu is more of harem while IF is just Subaru and Rem that begin said fourth chapter is different that your light hearted short stories you get in first 3 chapters , it dives more into rigel character "which i find interesting " return into Rem self lacking complexity anf finally we had some serious talk about the past so yeah some good stuff in chapter 4

The 25th huh, this should end around chapter 52 so hopefully we get some satella images.

Yea i am sure lemon will be on that 5th rem chapter quickly, what i want is for someone to start giving regulus some love and translated some scenes with him in it, i need to know more details on how his abilities works.

that cause no one care about Regulus meh i don't care about him too i don't despise him like Ley but i don't care , you only want him for feats pegasus

Yeah this volume should at least on 52 so we should get some satella images though this have been petra volume so far you won't get more than her shadow either way tho we for sure will get her full appearance in volume 12

i hopre fifth IF chapter will be the same as fourth one tappei said he wanted to try something new with IF i really liked fourth chapter

Yes i want him for feats, with such a broken ability of course i wanna know what he can use it to do, the summaries really don't do it justice.

Even if it's just images of satella in shadows i would be fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back