• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are moving along now, Emilia and co have now arrived, reunions incoming, they will probably hear about Vincent's illegitimate child who is aiming for the throne, while Subaru is journeying with kimono dono, Subaru being one of the few people who have seen Reid in action, probably will use that to get Cecilius to help, since he is all about aiming for the peak of strength.

Honestly, I am still waiting for Garfiel's power-up and for Roswaal to show off his h2h skills. Hoping for the Emilia Camp to give a good show in fighting the Divine Generals... and for more of Al's mystery to be revealed and for Louis to do more stuff - so I can make that Louis profile.

Is it just me or could this arc go on for a bit? Seems there is a lot to explore, at the very least i am thinking it passes arc 6 in length.

Things are moving along now, Emilia and co have now arrived, reunions incoming, they will probably hear about Vincent's illegitimate child who is aiming for the throne, while Subaru is journeying with kimono dono, Subaru being one of the few people who have seen Reid in action, probably will use that to get Cecilius to help, since he is all about aiming for the peak of strength.
Cecils kills Satella and has full immortality-neg.

Speaking of that, Satella has some broken immortality, if even God tier with soul hax like Volcanica can't kill her.

And whatever the **** Reid can do not being enough to kill her is also another huge sign that Satella's immortality is broken, tbf

Looking at the profiles, Volcanica doesn't have soul hax, must have got it mixed up with it's space hax.

But yea Reid can kill concepts, yet seemingly can't kill Satella.

Things to add in the next Re: Zero CRT when the next English volume is released, I suppose.

Oh, ye, gonna ask, but besides Ram and Lye/Rai getting a major power-up in the end, is everyone relatively at the same power level they showcased in the WN Arc 6? Like there aren't any statements of Shaula's Hell Snipe being light speed or crazy shit like that which aren't hyperboles, right? Roy should probably have a Reid key, tbh, but that might have been a one-time thing, and, Juilus might also get some new stuff due to him seal/restricting Roy with yin magic, but again, future light novel stuff,

「ラインハルトと渡り合う、とんでもないのがいるって話じゃねえか……」

ヴォラキア帝国最強の剣士は、ラインハルトに引けを取らない実力者と聞く。

当然、『九神将』にも力の大小はあるだろうが、そうした怪物と肩書きを並べる存在が攻めてくるなど、ハインケルにとっては悪夢も同然だ。

Upgrade Cecils.

「ラインハルトと渡り合う、とんでもないのがいるって話じゃねえか……」

ヴォラキア帝国最強の剣士は、ラインハルトに引けを取らない実力者と聞く。

当然、『九神将』にも力の大小はあるだろうが、そうした怪物と肩書きを並べる存在が攻めてくるなど、ハインケルにとっては悪夢も同然だ。

Upgrade Cecils.
I can't read Japanese, what does it say?

Honestly, I am curious on why Halibel doesn't have a profile here. Probs cuz nobody has bothered yet, plus, somebody has to decide what tier he should be, like, should he be 8-B, Possibly 7-B due to the fact that he is among the strongest in the Re: Zero World but hasn't had enough feats to push him to High 6-C Levels (drawing Reid levels), or something. Zarestia's profile might also be created as well, but idk.

Honestly, I am curious on why Halibel doesn't have a profile here. Probs cuz nobody has bothered yet, plus, somebody has to decide what tier he should be, like, should he be 8-B, Possibly 7-B due to the fact that he is among the strongest in the Re: Zero World but hasn't had enough feats to push him to High 6-C Levels (drawing Reid levels), or something. Zarestia's profile might also be created as well, but idk.
I wanted to, but that's complicated. The author confirmed that Reinhard wouldn't draw Reid against Halibel, but that makes sense since in close-combat he isn't as strong as Cecils (they had a conversation in oboreru that confirmed this), but overall with his hax he should be considered Reinhard level too (in a certain scenario/area, with trees etc. he can defeat Cecils according to oboreru).

Neato. Didn't remember that little detail. His profile would be pretty barebones now that I think about it, tho. His only action-y feats are from the Sloth IF stories and he didn't really do much in Wrath IF.

On another note, if we're considering IF Stories, what about Shaula? If admittedly vague statements is enough to bump Cecils to Reinhard's tiers, should the fact that Shaula killed Roswaal be enough to bump her to small city tier level? ... okay, probs not, but it is something to consider. But, Shaula's Feats in Arc 6 is plain weird, tho, and her mabeast form and her general performance make it even weirder since Amnesiaburu found her dead a few times in dead-end loops.

Roswaal is a magic castor, he is extremely dangerous if you let him just immediately fly off and start blasting magic, but he physically isn't more impressive than a mid tier, of course Shaula can feasibly kill him, and yea Arc 6 makes it clear she isn't much more than a mid tier, she had all that hype about being able to force Reid to use his hands 1 out of 10 tens, yet gets taken out by Gluttony.

As for Halibel and Zarestia, honestly couldn't be bothered to make those profiles, that's why they don't have them, the Rem If for me is just fanservice, so i have yet to even get that far into it.

If I had to guess, I assume that mention in where Shaula can force Reid to use his hands 1 out of 10 times is due to Reid pulling the same stun he did against Emilia which caused her to pass the second trial, i.e, groping her boobs and nothing else considering Reid's pervy character.

And that's fine, we probably aren't going to use Halibel in the main story until Arc 9 in the earliest (unless Tappei surprises everyone in Arc 8 and has Ana appear with him in tow) so there is no rush.

... And since Ros has been mentioned, I should... did Roswaal ever fight Beast of the End Puck, and if he did, why doesn't he have a Possibly 7-B with Magic Rating?

It's kind of vague, they fought, but we aren't really sure how things turned out, and as seen in arc 4, Roswaal is kinda scared of Beast of the End, so maybe he got one shotted, who knows.

Roswaal is stated to be around the level of small Puck, maybe the 6 fold magic which is his trump card could have done something against Puck, but we don't know.

Thanks, welp... It is time for me to figure out how to do a CRT to rework Al's ability, try to calc Subaru's IP punch against Garf in Arc 4 (which I am dead certain will land in Street Tier, and try to figure if Patrasche should have their own separate AP from Subaru due to her matching to cause Geuse a bloody nose and knocking out a weakened Garf or if I should have her be compared to IRL Horses since ground dragon are supposed to be comparable to horses of our world since I think there is a Tappei Q&A that states that they are comparable to IRL horses or smth.

More minor Re: Zero CRT to look forward to, I suppose. They are relatively simple, so they are perfect for a CRT Noob like me.

Welp, it is time for me to use this thread again~ Now for this time... Due to a recent thing I saw... So does magic scale to physicals in re: zero's verse or is its own separate thing in canon?

You talking about Emilia causing a snowstorm over Gural?

Right now, magic isn't accepted as scaling to physicals, otherwise the cast would scale to Emilia's 40 ton freezing feat, instead of the Whale's 27 tons. So magic is treated as being different.

Hm, nah, I didn't even consider that feat when I was making my post.

Although, I do have to ask what would it take for pep's magic to scale to pep's physicals? Also, I have been thinking of requesting a calc of Fortuna's ice attacks - probs would be equal to the ice calc with Rem (or probs a bit lower) but could possibly help in reinforcing Re: Zero's 8-B Ratings, especially, since I am vaguely sure that Fortuna doesn't have the vast supply of mana that Emilia has that could muck things up.

The general policy from what i understand is that you need proof they are both equal, otherwise magic will always get its own rating.

So direct statements that magic=physicals are needed basically.

Welp, since, I am already here... wasn't there a statement in Arc 5 that the people in the re-zero verse can use mana to strengthen their body or withstand attacks? Or is my mind just thinking about nasuverse reinforcement or smth, and I am mistaken?

Tappei said something like that in a q&a, that warriors unconsciously use mana to strengthen themselves, but saying they use mana to strengthen themselves is different from saying that it's equal to what they dish out on magic.

Roswaal completely disproves this, as Tappei makes differenciations on who he can beat based on how close the other person is, like he dishes out literal nukes, but can be killed by stuff below that.

Same thing with Echidna, she is said to be physically weak, but obviously is a great magician who knows all spells.

I haven't been keeping up with the Arc 7 chapters. Would now be a good time to catch up? Has anything super intriguing happened yet?

The virgin isekai authors: Lets make isekai quartet a fun movie

The chad Tappei: Lets reveal major Re Zero lore which isn't even in the main story, in a crossover over movie.

Like what are you doing Tappei lol. The fact that he knows Subaru personally, and Emilia's real age is mindblowing.

Link to what i am talking about.

... Huh. So what does that mean for Re:Zero? Like if that crossover movie reveals important lore (that is canon by Tappei's WOG) and has one of the Re: Zero characters perform a notable feat (or just a good LS feat), would the latter be deemed non-canon while the former is thought of as canon? If not... Isekai Quartet Scaling When /s

Doubt the movie is going to be too action-heavy, tho. So probably won't have to worry about weird feats.

Idk at this point, it's weird as hell that Tappei is dropping lore bombs in a non-canon crossover.

I guess the lore related stuff would be canon, ie if it's said in the past Reid destroyed mountains in 1 hit or something, but actually feats in the movie though idk how we would treat.

I mean isekai quartet also officially revealed Reinhard's blessings, so it dropping important stuff is a regular thing now.

At the very least, since everyone is made equal in IQ, more or less, characters fighting other isekai characters won't be the cause of any scaling issues. Re:Zero Characters destroying stuff, enduring stuff, or lifting stuff is fair game (and frankly only Re:Zero due to what Tappei is doing). Would result in Likely or Possibly Rating to anything beyond 8-B due to how IQ works, but meh. Also, what Hoshin does in the movie and Tappei's twitter post regarding the movie will probably make or break the case as well.

In the end, this will certainly be a future headaches for all re:zero supporters... I wonder if this is how MHA supporters on this site felt when the MHA's movies showcased feats that may or may not be canon to the manga.

Ironically in the Isekai Quartet episode where they have that competition Ainz gets mad over how broken Reinhard's blessings are,lol.
Iirc he even says "how the hell do you even beat this guy" and later on he proceeds to stomp Cocytus in a tug of war.

Welp, at the very least, Rein won't get any death resistance hax any time soon. Welp, at the very least, Rein won't get any death manip resistance any time soon.

I mean death of the author is a thing.

Reinhard would speed blitz and one shot Ainz in a fight based on their feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back