• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re: Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy

EightAte8

They/Them
These profiles just say Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Pison Ivy, but what about the various versions of these characters? What're they meant to represent? If they represent Post-Crisis, then I'd assume that they'd be a higher tier for Post-Flashpoint, given the difference between Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint Batman.

I don't think there's a lot of point splitting their characters. Although Post-Flashpoint Poison Ivy might be a lot stronger since her origin story and power source has been mixed with Swamp Thing stuff. I don't really know, though.

I'm pretty sure that Post-Flashpoint Catwoman and Harley are just generally stronger than they were before. Harley's had moments where she's gotten superpowers, too, such as briefly getting a Lantern ring.

>Harley Quinn being worthy of a Lantern ring.

It's stuff like this that makes me whimper and miss the days where she was a straight up villain...

Getting a Lantern ring isn't a sign of being a hero, dude. Sinestro alone is sign enough of that, not to mention the cavalcade of other villainous Lantern users.

She has a Deadpool stand-in as a sidekick, called Red Tool, I think.

Back