• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom humans re-upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the anti-feats in this blog can either be explained away or are below the level the ghost hunters currently are at (with arguably the exception being people falling from great heights), meaning we don't account for them anyways. Which only leaves us with ghost hunters scaling to ghosts even without special equipment.

It's especially outrageous how the ghost hunters don't regularly scale to the ghosts in speed when I can't recall a single insance of a ghost hunter actually getting blitzed by a ghost in the entire series.

That said I find the feats for ghost hunters scaling to ghosts in AP in season 1 quite lackluster, so maybe they should only scale from season 2 onwards?

Also the argument that they're just regular humans goes right in the trash because of UES + ancient humans being strong + being able to resist ectoplasm hax.

Face it, DP humans have insane potential and can achieve said potential via sheer training (and yes Tucker Foley can throw his PDA hard enough to destroy a multiverse (AP), blame Butch Hartman).

LordGriffin’s summary:
Well this caught me off guard... I kinda planned to do this after the staff thread was complete but I guess we are doing this now. Below is all I half to say regarding this matter

The Recap

For those who want to know the reasoning behind this topic, it's pretty simple.

A select number of DP humans (9 exactly, 6 if you discount half ghosts) scaled around Danny's level for various reasons but this was only seemingly acceptable for Tier 8, 7 and somewhat 6, but as new feats/statements appear and the ghosts get up to Tier 4 and now 2. The argument that they are weak humans starts to appear and every other argument after that falls into that category.

So because people only complained and did not make a thread about it, it led me to finishing the blog you see in the OP, and making a thread on the topic. As you can see if you read the thread, the core argument was that they were human and since they only had scaling feats and not tier 2 feats of their own it was deemed them scaling to ghosts was an outlier. The energy system wasn't addressed properly and the ancient human stuff was hit with a hard fallacy that was basically old humans are generally considered more powerful than current humans... that was never said in Danny Phantom but since it's a thing in other verses it somehow applies to them... So yeah, the original arguments against them scaling was poor but I accepted it because that's how it is. I made my case and the majority voted against it.

Though because these arguments seemed like a standard that isn't mentioned on our site. I created a staff discussion thread about our human scaling standards and low and behold it's basically what you expect, it's a case by case, "humans" scaling to other beings would need proof thst they are different from our irl humans and feats need to be looked at more clearly but the argument that their just human was considered bad... so it invalidates the arguments that were brought up previously in the old thread as the core argument was that they are seen as weak humans despite feats and statements proving otherwise.

If you actually read my old thread and the blog, you'd notice that not ever human is that strong, I mentioned in them that it's used to showcase some humans are superior to others and those that do have anti-feats are hard countered by the feats they do have. I go into detail on each feat that I thought required an explanation. So if you intend to debate this topic, provide an actual argument or at least ask a question, but the argument of it's illogical for them to be that strong because they are weak humans isn't valid because in verse the humans that do scale are constantly shown comparable to ghosts in combat and possess their own superhuman feats.

Original Humans and Emotion Energy System

I'll assume people have read the blog but if not, you can read the accepted cosmology blog I made.

The original Danny Phantom universe was a single world but the original humans went to war with each other and split reality (creating the Human World and Ghost Zone) due to the toll it had on the universe, which resulted in their souls being torn from the Earth and their energy (emotions belonged to the spirit realm). This is a tier 2 feat done by the original humans (that fought) and it's mentioned they literally had an energy system (emotions).

The current humans and universe in Danny Phantom resembles ours but there is no stated difference between the old humans and new humans since all ghosts are stated to have once been human. so physiology wise, there is no difference between a ghost like Ember McLain or The Seven (Danny Phantom). Current humans still become ghosts just like the past ones and it's mentioned that all ghosts mine for human emotions so even current humans have the same emotion energy that the past ones did.

You can check out the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) as it mentions how ghosts are spirits and manifestations of human emotions, with their forms being called manifestations of post human consciousness. So yes, the current humans are just like the old humans. Just because they can't fire energy beams or fly doesn't discount them possessing a supernatural energy system, it literally backs why they can be considered strong. So the old humans (that actually fought) performing a 2-A feat while fighting each other would back specific humans now being capable of reaching that level.

In Verse Scaling Context

Read the blog and you'll see how the author has no issues throwing humans up against ghosts in serious situations, most humans run in fear while others are actually shown capable of keeping up with them. Danny and several other ghosts, tanking their attacks and even out powering them. Danny after losing his energy and reverting back to his human form gets smack by a sphinx that was comparable to his ghost form which sends him flying to the top of a pyramid yet he's unharmed, Jack Fenton brought a giant monster home and could physically drag a giant monster into his home which is a bigger lifting strength feat than some of the ghosts have, I've shown these feats in the blog so even the writers intentionally have the humans doing this shit but as I mentioned, not all humans are this strong just like not all ghosts are comparable to each other.

When the writers, actually show us that humans physically train to fight ghosts in hand to hand combat, it's clear they don't give a damn that they are human. I have more feats that I decided to not add because it would be overkill and repetitive.

Inconsistency

Yes, inconsistencies do exist in DP like any other verse. I have never denied this but as the blog mentions, several of those inconsistencies don't apply to all humans, for example, one of the anti-feats I posted is a kid harming himself when he closes a locker on his leg by accident but this doesn't apply to others humans since we aren't scaling every human to each other. The blog is meant to show the difference between consistently strong and humans and the weak ones. An actual anti-feat for a character is how Lancer couldn't open a locked door which was a scene for laughs but had two feats that make that anti-feat invalid.

Another anti-feat that I mentioned that the humans would die if Earth got hit by the meteor which is true because it would shatter the planet into pieces but that doesn't mean the 9 strong humans that do scale will die on impact, suffocating is a thing. In the end, the humans that do scale to the strongest ghosts have more positive feats than negative. I don't ignore there anti-feats which is why they are mentioned in the blog. However, to discount a select number of humans from scaling to ghosts because people who don't scale are weaker than them isn't a good argument.

Final Thoughts

In the end it doesn't matter to me, the specific humans that do scale will scale regardless through equipment but there is still a giant hole in scaling because the Ghost Hunters can still react to ghost without amps, I had to use unsupported logic that the Fenton Peeler buffs their speed despite that never being stated. To scale humans to ghosts through equipment still has big problems but what verse doesn't.

However, I do believe there is enough evidence in the series that shows some humans are just more powerful than others, they have feats, scaling feats, statements and an energy system, they train to fight ghosts so why should we ignore this? We are literally ignoring more than half of the established feats and lore just because "they are weak humans", "they are nerds who get shoved in lockers" and "it's silly for humans to be this strong"... all of which are hard countered by in verse feats and statements.

Once again, not every human would scale to ghosts, others would only scale in durability, and only like 9 humans have scaling to the 2-A ghosts. The author shows they do not have an issue with scaling these specific humans to supernatural entities and put evidence to why they can. No one is trying to scale the entire human race to 2-A or ghosts as a whole, we've never done this, so people who just assume this are wrong.

So I am in agreement with the OP until a solid argument is brought fourth as to why a small amount of humans can't scale to ghosts despite having scaling feats, statements, an energy system, training, and proof that past humans could preform Tier 2 feat. Because if the argument is just it's silly or they are human, that's not good. However if majority don't agree with the scaling them I'm fine with that, I'd just like some good reasons.

Agree: @LordGriffin1000, @Propellus, @Psychomaster35, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Planck69, @UchihaSlayer96, @Dereck03, @LuffyRuffy46307, @Aolphl, @BlastX, @Magicomethkuon, @Accelerated_Evolution, @ProfectusInfinity, @Spectra_Schiffer

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Well this caught me off guard... I kinda planned to do this after the staff thread was complete but I guess we are doing this now. Below is all I half to say regarding this matter

The Recap

A select number of DP humans (9 exactly, 6 if you discount half ghosts) scaled around Danny's level for various reasons but this was only seemingly acceptable for Tier 8, 7 and somewhat 6, but as new feats/statements appear and the ghosts get up to Tier 4 and now 2. The argument that they are weak humans starts to appear and every other argument after that falls into that category.

So because people only complained and did not make a thread about it, it led me to finishing the blog you see in the OP, and making a thread on the topic. As you can see if you read the thread, the core argument was that they were human and since they only had scaling feats and not tier 2 feats of their own it was deemed them scaling to ghosts was an outlier. The energy system wasn't addressed properly and the ancient human stuff was hit with a hard fallacy that was basically old humans are generally considered more powerful than current humans... that was never said in Danny Phantom but since it's a thing in other verses it somehow applies to them... So yeah, the original arguments against them scaling was poor but I accepted it because that's how it is. I made my case and the majority voted against it.

Though because these arguments seemed like a standard that isn't mentioned on our site. I created a staff discussion thread about our human scaling standards and low and behold it's basically what you expect, it's a case by case, "humans" scaling to other beings would need proof thst they are different from our irl humans and feats need to be looked at more clearly but the argument that their just human was considered bad... so it invalidates the arguments that were brought up previously in the old thread as the core argument was that they are seen as weak humans despite feats and statements proving otherwise.

If you actually read my old thread and the blog, you'd notice that not ever human is that strong, I mentioned in them that it's used to showcase some humans are superior to others and those that do have anti-feats are hard countered by the feats they do have. I go into detail on each feat that I thought required an explanation. So if you intend to debate this topic, provide an actual argument or at least ask a question, but the argument of it's illogical for them to be that strong because they are weak humans isn't valid because in verse the humans that do scale are constantly shown comparable to ghosts in combat and possess their own superhuman feats.

I'll assume people have read the blog but if not, you can read the accepted cosmology blog I made.

The original Danny Phantom universe was a single world but the original humans went to war with each other and split reality (creating the Human World and Ghost Zone) due to the toll it had on the universe, which resulted in their souls being torn from the Earth and their energy (emotions belonged to the spirit realm). This is a tier 2 feat done by the original humans (that fought) and it's mentioned they literally had an energy system (emotions).

The current humans and universe in Danny Phantom resembles ours but there is no stated difference between the old humans and new humans since all ghosts are stated to have once been human. so physiology wise, there is no difference between a ghost like Ember McLain or The Seven (Danny Phantom). Current humans still become ghosts just like the past ones and it's mentioned that all ghosts mine for human emotions so even current humans have the same emotion energy that the past ones did.

You can check out the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) as it mentions how ghosts are spirits and manifestations of human emotions, with their forms being called manifestations of post human consciousness. So yes, the current humans are just like the old humans. Just because they can't fire energy beams or fly doesn't discount them possessing a supernatural energy system, it literally backs why they can be considered strong. So the old humans (that actually fought) performing a 2-A feat while fighting each other would back specific humans now being capable of reaching that level.

In Verse Scaling Context

Read the blog and you'll see how the author has no issues throwing humans up against ghosts in serious situations, most humans run in fear while others are actually shown capable of keeping up with them. Danny and several other ghosts, tanking their attacks and even out powering them. Danny after losing his energy and reverting back to his human form gets smack by a sphinx that was comparable to his ghost form which sends him flying to the top of a pyramid yet he's unharmed, Jack Fenton brought a giant monster home and could physically drag a giant monster into his home which is a bigger lifting strength feat than some of the ghosts have, I've shown these feats in the blog so even the writers intentionally have the humans doing this shit but as I mentioned, not all humans are this strong just like not all ghosts are comparable to each other.

When the writers, actually show us that humans physically train to fight ghosts in hand to hand combat, it's clear they don't give a damn that they are human. I have more feats that I decided to not add because it would be overkill and repetitive.

Inconsistency

Yes, inconsistencies do exist in DP like any other verse. I have never denied this but as the blog mentions, several of those inconsistencies don't apply to all humans, for example, one of the anti-feats I posted is a kid harming himself when he closes a locker on his leg by accident but this doesn't apply to others humans since we aren't scaling every human to each other. The blog is meant to show the difference between consistently strong and humans and the weak ones. An actual anti-feat for a character is how Lancer couldn't open a locked door which was a scene for laughs but had two feats that make that anti-feat invalid.

Another anti-feat that I mentioned that the humans would die if Earth got hit by the meteor which is true because it would shatter the planet into pieces but that doesn't mean the 9 strong humans that do scale will die on impact, suffocating is a thing. In the end, the humans that do scale to the strongest ghosts have more positive feats than negative. I don't ignore there anti-feats which is why they are mentioned in the blog. However, to discount a select number of humans from scaling to ghosts because people who don't scale are weaker than them isn't a good argument.

Final Thoughts

In the end it doesn't matter to me, the specific humans that do scale will scale regardless through equipment but there is still a giant hole in scaling because the Ghost Hunters can still react to ghost without amps, I had to use unsupported logic that the Fenton Peeler buffs their speed despite that never being stated. To scale humans to ghosts through equipment still has big problems but what verse doesn't.

However, I do believe there is enough evidence in the series that shows some humans are just more powerful than others, they have feats, scaling feats, statements and an energy system, they train to fight ghosts so why should we ignore this? We are literally ignoring more than half of the established feats and lore just because "they are weak humans", "they are nerds who get shoved in lockers" and "it's silly for humans to be this strong"... all of which are hard countered by in verse feats and statements.

Once again, not every human would scale to ghosts, others would only scale in durability, and only like 9 humans have scaling to the 2-A ghosts. The author shows they do not have an issue with scaling these specific humans to supernatural entities and put evidence to why they can. No one is trying to scale the entire human race to 2-A or ghosts as a whole, we've never done this, so people who just assume this are wrong.

So I am in agreement with the OP until a solid argument is brought fourth as to why a small amount of humans can't scale to ghosts despite having scaling feats, statements, an energy system, training, and proof that past humans could preform Tier 2 feat. Because if the argument is just it's silly or they are human, that's not good. However if majority don't agree with the scaling them I'm fine with that, I'd just like some good reasons.

Last edited:

The Recap

In Verse Scaling Context

Inconsistency

Final Thoughts

Once again, not every human would scale to ghosts, others would only scale in durability, and only like 9 humans have scaling to the 2-A ghosts. The author shows they do have an issue with scaling these specific humans to supernatural entities and put evidence to why they can. No one is trying to scale the entire human race to 2-A or ghosts as a whole, we've never done this, so people who just assume this are wrong.

I agree

Also, I noticed imgur is acting funky and some scans that were once seeable now just say 404 so I'll try and replace the ones that are like that.That aside, I'd also like to talk about another anti-feat listed in the blog which is Danny's family and friends dying to the Nasty Burger explosion. I posted my thoughts in the blog explaining how it would more than likely have been the sauce itself that killed them due to it's unnatural properties instead of the explosion itself which was only stated to be powerful enough to destroy a city block.

My interpretation is backed up in the graphic novel were Phantom nukes Amity Park with an explosion and flattens it, yet despite it blowing a large hole in Danny's forcefield and knocking both him and Vlad out of their ghost forms, everyone else was just unconscious. So excluding scaling, this feat proves that they can survive explosions that can destroy far more than a simple city block, with scaling it simply supports they are comparable to ghosts like Danny because if it knocked out his ghost form it would have killed his family if they were just 9-C. Also before the argument is brought that they are wearing Fenton Peelers, Maddie and Jack are not wearing them so that isn't an argument, plus it's never stated those amp durability anyway. I'll add this to the blog when able.

I've mentioned other instances like these in the blog from the graphic novel so it follows the same formula as the cartoon which is having humans survive the same thing that could damage ghosts. The Master's Blasters (three teenagers) from season 3 could also keep up with Danny's rouges gallery in season 3 (speed wise) despite those ghosts giving Danny Phantom a hard time (I'll add scans for that stuff too if people want (might just make profiles for the other ghost hunters in the verse).

Anyway, I'm working on fixing up another verse that's in need of attention so I'll be busy but will respond to questions that are brought forth like if someone needs a specific scan or explanation for something.

Also the argument that they're just regular humans goes right in the trash because of UES + ancient humans being strong + being able to resist ectoplasm hax.
Also yeah, some humans have shown resistance to ectoplasm hax while others haven't but because we treated them surviving ghost attacks as an outlier after the removal of scaling, most of it had to be removed. If scaling gets accepted again, these resistances need to be re-added

Is your vote allowed to be counted as a full staff vote under wiki CRT standards?
I believe calc staff members votes count on threads involving calcs, since this is more about scaling it wouldn't be the same as an admin or thread mod. However Psychomaster35 has knowledge on the series so the vote (like others) still holds value even if it doesn't fully count like mine or Propellus.

I believe calc staff members votes count on threads involving calcs, since this is more about scaling it wouldn't be the same as an admin or thread mod. However Psychomaster35 has knowledge on the series so the vote (like others) still holds value even if it doesn't fully count like mine or Propellus.
Understood.

I most definitely agree that the ancient humans who assisted the feat are Tier 2, though after hearing some of the human characters also possess the same type of UES that ghost characters have, I might consider. But just a recap, who are the 9 humans who scale? The Fenton parents I'm guessing are a start as Jack is indeed crazy strong. Valerie, Jazz, Sam, and Tucker, and who else?

I most definitely agree that the ancient humans who assisted the feat are Tier 2, though after hearing some of the human characters also possess the same type of UES that ghost characters have, I might consider. But just a recap, who are the 9 humans who scale? The Fenton parents I'm guessing are a start as Jack is indeed crazy strong. Valerie, Jazz, Sam, and Tucker, and who else?
I'll give a brief description of those who'd scale all around to Top Tier ghosts and why.

1. Jack Fenton (Not much strength showings in season 1 but has speed scaling to Vlad Plasmius and can physically take a hit from Vlad Plasmius albeit it was a back hand but he can withstand hits from Fenton Works weapons which can harm top tier ghosts. Season 2 onwards he scales to top tier ghosts all around since when wearing an incomplete Ecto-Skeleton which only has a max multiplier of 100 could send Fright Knight flying out of his house with s kick so even if you divide 2-A by 100 he's still 2-A, and later on he can send Skulker flying with a kick)

2. Maddie Fenton (Considered the better fighting between her and Jack, has physically kept up with and challenged ghosts specifically made to kill Jack so she'd scare to them in speed an durability. Season 2 and onwards she'd scale to top tier ghosts overall since she believed she could take Pariah Dark on with the Ecto-Skeleton so could only be 100 times weaker than him given the accepted multiplier, and later on she could tear through Undergrowth's vines which season 3 Danny Phantom was physically incapable of doing, plus can take multiple attacks from season 3 Penelope Spectra

3. Jazz Fenton (Only has potential speed scaling to her father in season 1. In season 2 she'll scale overall to top tier ghosts as she was visually shown using the Fenton Ghost Fighting helmet for workouts and Jack stated it was made for combat training, and she physically sent season 2 Danny Phantom flying with a single strike into an ice wall and shattered it, she yeeted Danny Phantom into the Lunch Lady Ghost sending them into a wall an neither could stop it. While wearing the Ecto-Skeleton (only 100x multiplier), she best up Danny Phantom to the point we're he thought she was actually trying only for her to reveal she wasn't, with Vlad actually believing she was capable of defeating him. Lastly she is later shown capable of dodging attacks from season 3 Ember McLain.

4. Danny Fenton (Not much scaling in season 1 other than potential speed scaling to his father. Season 2 onwards he'd scale all around to top tier ghosts as he physically out powered his ghost half at one point, he could keep up with and dodge attacks from Valerie Gray's hover board and weapons despite them being designed to hunt ghosts on Danny Phantom"s level, he's also withstood hits from the sphinx ghost which made Hotep RA run in fear and took a hit from Ember McLain.

5. Tucker Foley (Not much scaling in season 1 other than him scaling to low tier ghosts for believing he could help Danny against ghost Dash who preformed these feats, reaction speed scaling to Technus for reacting to his attack, and possible durability scaling from taking blasts from Danny Phantom without injury on multiple occasions although it's unknown how much power was put into them but Danny was being mind controlled the last two times. In season 2 he'd scale all around to top tier ghosts as he through his PDA with enough force to cave in Archer Ghosts forehead. He's also survived attacks from Lunch Lady Ghost and Skulker)

6. Sam Manson (Not to much scaling but throughout the series is treated as both Danny and Tucker's athletic superior so she's comparable to both of them, she pretty much has the same durability scaling feats as Tucker Foley through season 1 and 2, and in she could stand up against a force that sent both Tucker and Danny Phantom flying. Lastly she could cross a distance and kick Kitty before she and several other ghosts could properly react albeit she was wearing a Fenton Peeler but as i mention it's never stated stated that it buffs speed.

7. Valerie Gray (She doesn't have much scaling in season 1 since we are currently under the assumption that her suit amps her. In season 2 however, she scales to top tier ghosts overall since she can can damage and knock back her suit physically despite it being able to stand up to hits from top tier ghosts, and she can take hits from it's blasters which can harm season 2 Danny Phantom)

Those above are the characters with overall general scaling to ghosts (season 2 and beyond mostly), so I was wrong it's only 7 not 9. Below are the characters with scaling to either low tier ghosts (Tier 9) or scaling to top tier ghosts in 1 possibly statistics

1. Vlad Masters (Not much scaling in season 1 other than potential speed scaling for outrunning the same ghosts Danny did. He's treated as Danny's overall superior in ghost form but since he never fights in human for his statistics will be 9-C since as an adult male he should be superior to Tucker who early on was nearly a ghost hunter with the exception of durability in season 2 onwards due to him withstanding attacks from Danny Phantom on multiple occasions with no visible damage and withstanding an attack from Ecto-Skeleton Jazz with no visible damage)

2. Guys in White (We don't have profiles for the lesser ghost hunters like the GIW but they have their own scaling feats in season 1 and would be around current low tier 9-C's. Only the Guys in White in season 2 have potential speed scaling to Danny but unlikely, and in season 3 one could momentarily daze Jack Fenton with a hit so only that 1 might scale in AP but that would likely be considered an outlier given their group has many Tier 9 feats only)

3. Paulina, Dash Baxter and Star (I don't plan on making profiles for any of them but in season 2 they clashed with fodder ghosts who possess superhuman strength (Tier 9 at best), In season 1 Paulina takes a hit from Princess Dorothea (dragon form), season 2 Dash is stated to possess noticable muscle strength that Penelope Spectra wanted his generics, and in the graphic novel when they become full ghost hunters all 3 of them survived a Ghostly Wail from Dan Phantom with no damage)

That's about it, none of the characters directly above have overall scaling to top tiers and majority only scale to low tier characters (9-C).

5. Tucker Foley (Not much scaling in season 1 other than him scaling to low tier ghosts for believing he could help Danny against ghost Dash who preformed these feats, reaction speed scaling to Technus for reacting to his attack, and possible durability scaling from taking blasts from Danny Phantom without injury on multiple occasions although it's unknown how much power was put into them but Danny was being mind controlled the last two times. In season 2 he'd scale all around to top tier ghosts as he through his PDA with enough force to cave in Archer Ghosts forehead. He's also survived attacks from Lunch Lady Ghost and Skulker)
Now that I think about it, shouldn't Tucker get a ghost key?

I guess to make it more noticable on the profiles, we can add Empowerment to the humans profiles since they have emotional energy like ghosts which is accepted as such. Along with a note at the bottom should make it easier for people to understand why those specific characters are scaling to ghosts besides just scaling feats.

"Empowerment (Humans possess the same emotional energy as the humans from the past, this energy is shown capable of empowering an individual and is described as the ultimate power in the universe)"

And the bottom note on the profiles would be changed to.

"The reason [insert character name] is currently scaling to ghosts is due to the fact that humans in Danny Phantom possess the same emotional energy as the humans of the past, and said energy is shown capable of empowering individuals. [Insert character name] along with several other humans have also been consistently shown capable of contending with ghosts without special equipment."

Hopefully this would further explain why we scale them in the first place.

Noted, with 3 full staff votes and no disagreements I think this is safe to be applied rn?
I'd rather wait because I don't want to here any nonsense like "they only go upgraded because LordGriffin is the only one who works on the verse so he csn get away with it" or whatever. I'll contact some more staff but if we don't get responses I guess it can be applied, gonna take me a bit to structure the profiles though.

@Planck69 @UchihaSlayer96 @Dereck03

Could we get your thoughts on this topic if your able? The humans in DP have the same universe energy system as ghosts and some of them are shown comparable to the strongest ghosts (2-A) without equipment, the humans of the past also possess a 2-A feat supporting current humans being capable of reaching that level (all the information is in the OP). Do you think that's enough to suggest humans scaling to ghosts (those who specifically show consistent scaling)?

Those were the 3 quickest consecutive staff agrees I have ever seen… well thx for your input y’all, I think it’s pretty safe to assume the thread has been accepted at this point…
I think it should be best if we give Griffin some time to rework the new scaling for the humans before we apply this, if he hasn't already

Sorry this took a bit. I've updated Tucker's old sandbox which I'll use as an example for what the profiles will look like

Here's Tucker's current profile.

Here's Tucker's revised profile.

I structured the powers and abilities the same as I did on Danny's profile, I added Empowerment to explain that they have an energy system, I mentioned it in the AP section as well for his 2-A season 2 key since the old humans feat are a part of the reasoning for them scaling that high. And I've updated the note at the bottom of the page to mention it as well. As Propellus mentioned in the above comments, Tucker should have his ghost key which I added, along with a tabber and all scans and references for his powers are there. So minus anything specific to Tucker, the other human profiles that scale to the top tier ghosts will look like this but their own feats will be there.

Does anyone have any questions, if not I'll get working on the rest and I guess this can be closed, I just wanted to post what their profiles would generally look like when I'm done with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back