• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Revision Part 3: Updated Profiles

Now comes the last part of the revisions, the profiles. Through this crt I will post the old version of the profiles and the current versions so people can compare the differences, but in summary they are added scans, references, images and gifs showing the characters and their abilities, on top of obviously completely updated stats to show the new calculations (accepted in the first part) and to actually give them justifications, I also divided the Misfits profiles in keys to cover what happened in the first year and the things that will happen in the second year since currently the manga is at the second year and in this year is when they will actually tons of combat-related stuff. Looking at the profiles you will also notice that they tend to link to profiles that currently don't exist, that's because in the moment that this crt is accepted I will also post the profiles of all the new characters, at the end of the crt I will link my sandbox so people can look at the new profiles if they desire but the actual focus of this crt are the updated profiles since new profiles don't actually need a crt approval and because ask people to look at 20+ profiles is a lot (to an unreasonable point).

Updated Profiles​

Suzuki Iruma​

Old profile | New profile

Asmodeus Alice​

Azazel Ameri​

Sabnock Sabro​

Agares Picero​

Naberius Kalego​

Balam Shichiro​

Three Walter Park Monsters​

Ngl, is weird that these monsters have profiles, but I can understand the reason so guess I will back them with scans, I'm not creating sandboxes for them though since I don't feel the motivation for that

Carmine Dragon​

(Just its voice shake the ground [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 9; Chapter 77] at the distance)
(Can release an intense blast of mana [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 10; Chapter 82] and breath fire [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 10; Chapter 83])
(Type 2; Its bodys its more than a hundreds meters long)
(Possess horns, wings, tail, scales, claws and several sharp bones and other sharp parts)

Panther Rat​

(Have a quite soft body that let it withstand damage [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 9; Chapter 76] very well)
(Can release poison from its tails [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 10; Chapter 81])
(Possess six sharp tails, claws, fangs [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 10; Chapter 81] and other sharp parts)

Mountain Bull​

(Possess various eyes and its hearing sense is quite sensitive [Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Volume 9; Chapter 79])
(Possess bull horns, sharp claws and poited bones, along with the lower body of a snake with the stinger of a scorpion)

New Profiles​

Sandbox with the new profiles.

Jesus this is too much to take in XDD

Anyway, I agree with everything
I'm a man that when I decide to do something I do it with all, and that extends to the wiki. The funny part is that I could have posted this crt various months ago but had to rewatch once again everything to find good images to use for the profiles.

I'm a man that when I decide to do something I do it with all, and that extends to the wiki. The funny part is that I could have posted this crt various months ago but had to rewatch once again everything to find good images to use for the profiles.
Oh, Nice

Back