• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Pantheon have the means of surviving in space? Rayman has punched the dark Teensies out of orbit before with a charged punch (not sure if that tactic would be allowed here, but I am trying to consider win conditions for Rayman).

Last edited:
Does Pantheon have the means of surviving in space? Rayman has punched the dark Teensies out of orbit before with a charged punch (not sure if that tactic would be allowed here, but I trying to consider win conditions for Rayman).
I believe that tactic would work(assuming Pantheon survives the hit). That counts as BFR so he has to get back to Rayman within a week.

I think I may vote for Pantheon. While Rayman does have ways of winning, it seems like more specific circumstances. And as mentioned before, Pantheon seems like the more skilled fighter.

I love how this is a fight between
tumblr_osxyyf27lY1qk3qlmo1_r1_1280.png

And
splash-art-dragonslayer-pantheon.jpg

I want to know if Pantheon's durability negation one-shots Rayman or does he need to land multiple blows before I make an argument for Rayman.

Bump. A couple of tags may need to be changed for this topic to “Rayman” and “Rayman (Universe)“ (with a space in the middle of Rayman and (Universe)), so you may want to ask a moderator.

Even with Raymans higher LS, I think pantheon can just will himself to keep on fighting until he can beat Rayman. Pantheon has invulnerability with aegis assault too, though I don't exactly know its limit.

Even with Raymans higher LS, I think pantheon can just will himself to keep on fighting until he can beat Rayman. Pantheon has invulnerability with aegis assault too, though I don't exactly know its limit.
So is that a vote?

how skilled is pantheon rayman's precog could be a problem for him
Pretty damn skilled. He spent his entire life since the time he could walk training in combat with the Rakkor, a tribe of the most skilled warriors in the world where if youre not absurdly skilled in combat youre killed or outcast and left for dead, and as a pre-teen he was able to fight off an entire tribe of adult marauding barbarians empowred by Darkin bloodlust magic. After taking the mantle of the Celestial Pantheon he obtained the skill of the literal concept of warfare and martial combat, growing to the point that he was able to best beings such as Aatrox [A Darkin with thousands of years of combat experience who is heralded a the pinnacle of the Darkin race, leading armies to countless victories and killing hundreds of gods, demigods, and voidborn in his lifetime] and Xerath [An Ascended who was able to outmatch Ascended generals like Renekton, who is infamous for his ruthless eficiency in battle and who has slain entir armies on his own, and Nasus, one of the single most renouned Ascended military strategists in history] in single combat. In combat he's described as his every movement flowing smoothly like liquid, each attack he makes done with the utmost efficiency and each meant as a killing blow.

how skilled is pantheon rayman's precog could be a problem for him
Rayman’s precog just shows him what path he should take in order to properly to complete a level. If it’s combat applicable, Rayman would still need to have the skill to avoid all of Pantheon’s attacks (though I wonder if clairvoyance would be a better description for the ability)

Also, how come Invisibility was changed to Teleportation on Rayman’s profile?

Rayman’s precog just shows him what path he should take in order to properly to complete a level. If it’s combat applicable, Rayman would still need to have the skill to avoid all of Pantheon’s attacks (though I wonder if clairvoyance would be a better description for the ability)

Also, how come Invisibility was changed to Teleportation on Rayman’s profile?
Why would skill matter if Rayman already knows what Pantheon's attacks will be? Regardless, Ray's precog probably wouldn't that helpful because Pantheon can amp his speed and reduce Rayman's.

I changed that. In the minigame, once Rayman comes out of hiding, he disappears and is in another hiding spot. That implies Rayman is teleporting rather than just going invisible.

Also, Clairvoyance wouldn't be a good description for Too Much Help. Clairvoyance is the ability to gain information about an event through extrasensory perception.

Back