• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Ubisoft outlaws duke it out (Far Cry vs Rayman TAS)

Vaas from Far Cry 3 vs Animated Series Rayman. If anyone has any recommendations for battle conditions I’ll be willing to consider them.

Vaas Montenegro: 3 (GoldenScorpions, Mariogoods, Knifeman29)

Rayman (TV Series): 7 (GoGoPowerRanger, ItsOnlyDanny3, Spectral69420, ShionAH, Mantidil, Tonygameman, Artorimachi_Meteoraft)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I feel Vaas has enough experience and skill to take this. Rayman's detached hands are nice, but Vaas's higher LS would prevent Rayman from grabbing him successfully. Vaas also has higher range with guns, and his unpredictability makes it hard to counter.

Do either have calcs? I'm assuming Rayman would be stronger since scaling to a monster eating a car is a lot higher than scaling to someone who destroyed wooden objects.

Do either have calcs? I'm assuming Rayman would be stronger since scaling to a monster eating a car is a lot higher than scaling to someone who destroyed wooden objects.
No calc, but you may be right. It is normally assumed they are baseline if we don’t have a calc AFAIK. Vaas does have a gun which does give him some help otherwise.

Last edited:
Well, then, I might vote for Rayman unless I'm missing something. He should be stronger and tougher along with having decent mobility thanks to his flight.

I vote Rayman for GoGo's reasons. Higher LS is nice, but Rayman holds the versatility advantage and I'd argue Vaas's LS advantage isn't gonna help him much as Rayman can just fly out of reach whenever he feels like.

Bump. I’m holding off before posting it on their profiles since we have new arguments. I will go ahead and remove my vote for now as well.

Back